• Published 27th Nov 2013
  • 981 Views, 37 Comments

A Suitable Punishment: - Eragon5055



D&D crossover: Dragons sent to Equestria as punishment, turned into ponies for good measure.

  • ...
0
 37
 981

Metalic paint for Dragons: Gold

A Suitable Punishment:

Metalic paint for Dragons

Gold


Xia carefully trotted on her numb limbs across a vast open field. She had to be very careful, she had fallin over at least a dozen times since she had arrived in this reality, partially due to the numbing spell she had placed on herself to quell the pain of the transfer between reality and partially due the fact that she no longer had any digits. You'd be surprised how much a dragon relied on their toes and tail to keep balance with their massive bodies. The lack of which was sorely missed, she had a tail, no longer scaly, but long and flowing like her new mane.

Xia's new body had, how you say it, 'issues' the dragon was not prepared to deal with.

One, the hormones this body produced were massive, she had spent an hour after her arrival sobbing, followed by uncontrollable giddiness. She highly suspected that this body was going through puberty, and that filled her with dread. Dragon puberty was a nightmare, and going through that in a body that is flooded in worse hormones was going to be horrific.

Two, the new white mane on her head was ridiculously long, constantly getting in the way of her vision. The recent rainstorm made it worse, forcing her to dry it off. The current condition of her head could best be described as an enormous moth ball.

The last problem also came from the rainstorm, she was shivering still from the cold, a sneeze escaped her muzzle. This body was so fragile, a little water, and now she miserably shaking in her steps.

On her golden fur was a bag, strapped on to her body. The bag and it's contents thankfully made it through the violent transfer with minimal damage, one of the small miracles the Ancient Gold Dragon was allowed.

Her newly acquired horn glowed a shimmering pearl colored aura as she adjusted the bag that was made for a different shaped creature. The last thing Xia was thankful that she still had was magic.

She had arrived in this world as an unicorn. Magic was still available to her. She lost her wings, her strength, her armored body, her glistening beauty, and even her great age. But she still had magic, and she still had her wits.

Xia reached the top of a hill, another sneeze escaped her lips as she surveyed the area, relief washed through her.

In front of her was rolling fields full of apple trees, apple trees with fences around its borders, apple trees in rows that were most certainly not a natural formation.

She had a farmed field.

She galloped down hill, throwing her caution aside. The field meant farmers. Farmers were people, people who could direct her toward the her destination. Civilization.

Xia's numbed chilled legs buckled beneath her, sending her into a tumble down the hill. Grass and mud flew behind her as she traveled faster and faster down the hill beyond her control. Her body slammed into a post, bringing her to a complete stop.

Xia laid still for a good while, her head spinning considerably, her body covered in mud and grass. The numbing spell was still in effect so she did not feel the full force, just the shock of the event held her down.

A bright red head of a horse popped up in her view, the owner of said head standing over the jostled dragon turned mare. The horse had a short main that was colored similar to straw and had a blade of grass in it's mouth.

It spoke in deep voice, which was distinctly male. "You O.K. Miss?"

Xia was surprised. He spoke Common? Xia was prepared to cast a spell to understand tongues, the ability to communicate would be an invaluable skill, but she was not expecting to be able to understand what the people of this reality said, what were the chances they had developed a language similar what was in her reality, never mind an exact copy.

The Red stallion had a look of concern, Xia's failure to respond was taken as a sign that she was not 'O' 'K'. What ever that meant.

He lifted his head and shouted, "AJ!"

More abbreviations.

After about a minute, a new head appeared above her, this one wearing a hat and was orange. Judging by their similar freckles, Xia had a hunch they might be siblings. "Woah Mac, what in tarnation happened here? Are ya ok, young lady?"

Young lady? I'm 893 years old.

What came out of Xia's mouth was more like a "Guyaaaah." Apparently she hit her head much harder then she thought.

The orange one was swift to react. "Mac! We need ta get her some medical help! Movin' her might do more harm than good, I need ya to watch her while I go and fetch a doctor."

"Eeyup." Was the big one's only response. The orange one hurried off.

Xia stared at the big red stallion and a thought crossed her mind that instantly confused her. She found this creature... attractive?

'Dammed hormones!' Her head screamed in rebuke.

'I'm going to beat Ehinera, I'm being turned into an overly emotional adolescence in heat!'

Author's Note:

Xia the Gold Dragon.

And it's a shorter chapter, more serious, I need to work on that.


Now next chapter, I'm still deciding on which color to do next.