• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 613 Views, 18 Comments

Gods Eaters in Equestria - Sutter_Speed777



Equestria has known only peace for the last 1001 years, but now a new threat is brought into equestria that brings the country to its knees in under a week. The only hope lays within the hands of an odd and very underestimated ally

  • ...
16
 18
 613
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

New Discoveries, Old Enemies would be a good chapter name for this.

7001593
That title sounds good to me and it suits it.

Wish I can bring my G.Eater OC character in this.:ajsleepy:

When do you come back and update this?

P.S.

(Also the idea that the ponies are much taller than the humans along with the whole mare supremacy and them living for several hundreds of years as well as some other things are not originally mine i am borrowing them from "Distorted Flare"'s story "Scent: lust of mares" and "Der-Arzt"'s story "XY Chromosome". i really liked their take on equestrian society and wanted to use them in my own story. Highly recommend both stories but fare warning they do have R34 content.)

For me personally. I have a heavily mixed "Love"/HATE on those two particular stories. I mean, it doesn't help that while the ponies themselves are sexy bimbos. BUT, they are unforgiving f******* rapists, and racist/xenophobic/sexist OOC bitches.

And treated both the poor male protagonists like total sex slaves/garbage, and those two having doormat mindsets on NOT realistically fighting back or defend themselves.


HOPEFULLY, with this story. Our powerful human hybrids/"God Eaters" won't be treated very badly, or end up the same way.

Welp, this sadly won't be continuing.

Login or register to comment