• ...
33
 173
 5,209

I love that sound







I finally made it back home with a good amount of supplies. "Man I'm beat. I hope I caught something in the traps," I said to myself. I entered the old worn out building. The walls were covered with old graffiti like 'The world is ending' and 'God is dead', but my favorite 'SUCK MY DICK WORLD PEACE.' I smiled and chuckled lightly, who ever made that one was clearly ready to go. Anyway, the walls were really old and had a sickening look to it. The paint looked like rotten skin slowly pealing off.

I walked down the old halls and soon I reached my room. "Oh A-16, my own little shithole, how I missed you." I opened the door and entered the room. I placed my bag next to the stained and worn out couch and gave a heavy tired sigh. I then turned and walked towards the kitchen to check the traps. *SQUEEK* A small cocky smile made it's way on my face. As I walked in I saw a plump, tasty rat stuck in a cage."Mmmmm... looks like meats back on the menu." God I haven't had meat in 3 days. This is a really amazing day.

I pulled out Emily and walked towards the poor succulent rat. I opened the cage and snatched the rat to fast for him too react. The little prick tried to break free while biting my hand, to bad for him I was wearing gloves that can make Emily look like a butter knife. "Lets get started shall we?" I said bringing Emily to my preys neck and begging to make my meal.

[1 HOUR LATER]

Well that was fucking amazing! Though rat meat taste like, crap meat is meat. The soup that I mixed with it made the flavor taste like heaven. I sat on the couch with a full gut cleaning my guns, while checking my ammo. "Alright, 10 mag's for Barbara (Scar-h), and 11 mag's for Megan (Beretta 87T)." I said putting a fresh mag in Barbara "Still have to do one last sweep of the mall and head for Washington. Shit."

I was about to pack everything but stopped when I heard something out side that I didn't recognize. I gathered all of my equipment fast and made a quick check. "Flash light, matches, Emily, Barbra, Megan, binoculars, compass, mask, sun glasses, army bag, and watch are all checked," I said putting on my mask, and sun glasses completely covering my face.

I walked out the door and jogged down the hallway to investigate the sound. When I made it outside I was dumbstruck. "Rain?" I said in total shock. "RAIN!!! WOOOOO BABY!!" I yelled jumping. It was actual rain. I haven't seen, heard, or felt rain in 7 fucking years. "Mother nature you sexy bitch I love you!" I yelled humping the air like a horny dog.

*CRACK*



Time seem to stopped as I stoped humping the air and looked up to see a fucking lighting bolt coming straight at me. 'OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-'

*BOOM*

[IN EQUESTRIA]

"Why can't I get this spell to work?" said a very frustrated Twilight.

"Uh Twilight I don't mean to hurry ya but how much longer are we goin' to be?" asked Applejack

Twilight sighed and turned to face Applejack. "Sorry Applejack, for some reason I cant get the spell to work." Twilight said with a frown on her face.

"What about we give it one more try and try tomorrow?" suggested Rarity

"I guess that sounds good. Alright one more time" said Twilight "Ready?" The girls nodded and Twilight started the spell. 'Please work, please work, please work.' All of a sudden a bright light appeared that would make Celestia jealous. 'YES!'

The main six started to rise in the air with glowing eyes summing powerful energy. Then when they all felt the spell coming to end, a sudden burst of energy coming out of nowhere causing everyone's eyes to stop glowing and bringing them back to the ground. When they all returned to the ground a giant sphere appeared making a loud noise.

*RRRRRVVVVVVVVVZZZZ*

"Twilight! What in Equestria is that!" Yelled Rainbow Dash covering her ears with her hooves.

"What ever it is somepony needs to stop i-"

Before Rarity could finish there was a huge explosion that sent the girls flying and landing hard on the ground and knocking them out.

[JACOBS MIND]



Darkness is all I see. Pain is all I feel. Voices of the dead are all I hear. No matter how hard I try to find my soul it will always be lost in the depths of insanity. I've grown to accept that and promised every one I loved that I would survive as long as I can. I'll do whatever it takes to be the last one standing. I also made a promise to myself that in life or death, heaven or hell, I'll find Disford and I'll tear him limb by limb and eat his fucking guts and find pleasure in his screams of pain. Soon I'll have my revenge.

[BACK WITH TWILIGHT & FRIENDS]

"Ugh. What happened?" Twilight opened her eyes to see her friends slowly getting up one by one. "Everypony alright?" asked Twilight. They all answered with some nods and 'uh-huh'.

"What the hay happened?" Rainbow Dash asked rubbing the side of her head.

"U-um girls?" said Fluttershy with a small unheard voice.

"I don't know, but whatever that was it completely destroyed my main." Said Rarity with a slightly angered tone.

"Girls?" Fluttershy was now shaking.

"Well I'm just glad nopony's hur- Fluttershy why are you shaking?" asked Twilight

Fluttershy slowly raised one of her shaking hooves and pointed at whatever was scaring her so much. Everyone looked at what their friend was scared of and felt their hearts skip a beat. Right in the middle of the explosion was a strange object. "What is it?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Ah don't know but ah think it's movin." Said Applejack.

Everyone looked at each other with worried looks. "M-maybe it's hurt." said Fluttershy now gaining control of her body and slowly approaching the strange creature. Only to be stopped by Rainbow Dash.

"Are you crazy! We have no idea what that thing is, what if it's dangerous?" Rainbow dash said

"She's right darling we should let Princess Twilight handle this." said Rarity gesturing to twilight.

"Rarity please stop calling me princess." said Twilight. "But we should investigate it."

Everyone soon agreed and slowly and carefully approached the creature. Once they were close enough, they noticed that it was covered with blood. It was also covered in some kind of black clothing but the lower half had multiple pockets and it wasn't black but it looked like some kind of desert camo. There was also a strange looking bag with even more pockets, it also had no face. "Why is it wet?" asked Pinke Pie.

"Yeah, it looks like it just came out of the lack." said Rainbow Dash now poking the creature.

"I'm not sure but it looks injured, we should bring it to the Ponyville hospital and contact Princess Celestia and Luna."

Before they all could agree they heard a moan from the creature. "It's waking up." said Applejack. Everyone backed away and watched as the creature awoke.

[JACOBS POV]

'Jesus, what happened?' I woke up with my head bounding like crazy."Uuughh." "It's waking up." 'Who the hell just said that?' I slowly started to get up and open my eyes. What I saw confused the shit out of me. I saw clear skies, snow, and trees. "Holy shit." I whispered, I then looked down only to see...mini horses? Colorful ones to with horns and wings. They looked at me with a mixed looks of fear, confusion, and shock. "Okay, that rat must have been real funky." Now they looked at me with shock. "You can talk!?" yelled a purple mini horse with a purple main but with a pink strip running down it. It also looked different from the others it had both wings and hor- 'wait did it just talk?' "Uhhhh...what the FUCK!?" I yelled pulling out Barbara and aiming her at the spawn of fruity satin. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AND WHAT ON FUCKING EARTH ARE YOU!?" I saw the rainbow one about to make a move and pointed Barbra at it. "don't even think about it gay pride." I said with a cold tone.

"Um m-mister c-creature, we don't want to hurt you we only want to-"

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled making the yellow one cry and shake in fear.

The gay one didn't seem to take to kindly to that, neither did the others. "That's it, no one makes Fluttershy cry!" it yelled, and in a blink of an eye she blasted right into my gut knocking the wind right out of me. "ARGH!" 'holy shit that things fast. I got to-' "AHHRG!!", the gay prick hit me again but even harder. 'Break those FUCKING WINGS', I felt my blood start to boil. I had to focus if I wanted to catch this one. I closed my eyes and listened. I waited for it's next strike then heard something behind me. 'Bingo.' I then twisted around too fast for it to react and grabbed it by the throat. I felt my prey struggling to get free. 'heh, just like a rat.' I then opened my eyes to look at my victim. A grin formed under my mask. I then turned it around and grabbed it's wings and gave an insane laugh.



*CRACK*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" It screamed in pain. I then let go and let it fall.

"Oooo yeah, I love that sound, they give so much pleasure." I said laughing and looked down at my work. "Oh, my bad I'm not even done yet." I said raising Barbara, only to hear a strange buzzing noise.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Yelled one of the others.

I turned around to see the purple ones horn glowing and shooting something at me. 'Lets see what ya got.'

Author's Note:

Oh yeah new chapter hope you all like it.