• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 1,053 Views, 20 Comments

Riku's Journey - xZeroSoulx



Riku's journey when he arrives in equestria.

  • ...
7
 20
 1,053

Ch:5 Riku's Redemption

“It’s a miracle that you survived the beating I gave you.” Nick said with a laugh. “To bad you need to die now.” He added with a growl.

“Nick you may have the beast formula in your system but I’m the one who had it longer.” Riku said as he popped every joint in his body. “When I lost to you earlier it was because I didn’t transform.” He added as he glared daggers into Nick.

“Riku your weak and always will be.” Nick said walking towards Riku.

“I suggest you stand down before I hurt you Nick.” Riku warned.

“You hurt me now that is a joke.” Nick said laughing.

Riku vanished from where he was standing and kneed Nick in the gut forcing him back. Riku brought his fist forward and hit Nick in the left shoulder trying his best to break it.

“As I said it was a joke.” Nick said in a calm voice. “You can’t hurt me because I’m stronger than that wolf within you.” Nick calmly said as he kicked Riku’s gut forcing him into the air.

“We can’t give up!” Fang roared within Riku’s mind.

“I know Fang but I’m trying to find a weakness in his defense.” Riku explained. Riku vanished in front of Nick’s eyes and was nowhere to be seen. “That’s the problem with your huge size you have a huge blind spot behind you.” Riku said with a laugh.

“For a weak fool you really know how to run away in fear.” Nick said laughing.

“Who said it was out of fear.” Riku said kicking the back of Nick’s head.

“As I said you can’t beat me!” Nick shouted turning around to find Riku was no longer there. “Where did you go?” He questioned.

“Your blind spot is huge!” Riku shouted kicking Nick square in the back. “Damn his body is too tough for me to do any real damage.” Riku admitted.

A tail hit Riku in the side throwing him away as if he weighed nothing. He slowly stood back up and pushed his body past its limit. He moved faster and all that was seen of Riku was a black blur hitting Nick multiple times but do little to no damage.

“That tickles.” Nick said with a laugh as he hit Riku to the ground. “I’m going to save you for last; first I’ll kill your so called friends.” Nick added.

Nick walked towards the castle and Riku could hardly move a muscle. He watch Nick reach the castle and saw him shrink down to fit in the door.

“Fang we need to push ourselves even further than this.” Riku said with a groan of pain.

“I know, but if we go beyond your body’s limit it will tear itself apart.” Fang said with a saddened tone. “But we have no other choice, are you willing to risk this.” He asked.

“Anything to protect my friends.” Riku said forcing himself to stand. “Let’s protect our friends!” Riku roared.

Riku’s black fur began to move like black flames and three tails formed to match the first and were moving like flames licking at the air. An ancient rune appeared on Riku’s forehead and had a faint red glow. He began to walk towards the castle anger in his eyes. Riku kicked off with one foot and was flying towards the castle at full speed.

“Nick I cannot let you harm them!” Riku roared as he flew in the door landing on his feet sliding to a stop.

“Well this is a new form for you.” Nick said. “But it won’t help.”

“Actually I’m stronger than you think I will win this fight, because I made a promise to my friends that I intend to keep.” Riku said as the flames on his tails moved faster. “I’m going to burn you Nick.”

“It can’t be.” Celestia said under her breath.

Riku froze in place as Nick grabbed Fluttershy by the wings and could hear her cry of pain, as her wings were broken at the base.

“Let her go Nick she has nothing to do with this.” Riku said.

“She has everything to do with this you fool I could see her in your thoughts.” Nick said with a laugh. Nick grew wings, flew out of the castle, and soared into the sky. “Come and get me Dog.” Nick taunted.

Riku ran out the door and looked to the sky to find Nick.

“Enjoy the fall.” Nick whispered into Fluttershy’s ear. Nick looked down and let Fluttershy go to plummet 800 ft to the ground.

“You bastard!” Riku roared jumping with all his might aiming to catch Fluttershy. Riku watched Nick fly towards him from the right and dodges enough to use Nick as a spring board to get higher.

“Did you just use me as a god damned spring board?” Nick said questioning what just happened.

“Don’t worry I got you.” Riku said in a calming voice as he caught Fluttershy. “I won’t let him harm you again.”

“My wings hurt.” Fluttershy said curling in tight against Riku’s chest.

“Fine you’ll die with your pony lover then!” Nick roared as he flew towards Riku and Fluttershy.

“I’m sorry Nick but I Pinkie promised that I wouldn’t die.” Riku said dodging Nick and landing on his feet in front of the castle door. “Please take care of her.” Riku said laying Fluttershy on the floor of the throne room.

“Remember you promised.” Pinkie said.

“I know and I won’t die.” Riku confirmed as he fell to his knees in pain.

“Riku does your whole body hurt?” Celestia asked.

“How did you know?” Riku asked confused.

“You are only human and this form is tearing your body apart slowly from the inside out.” Celestia said walking closer to Riku.

“That won’t matter if I can’t beat Nick soon.” Riku said standing up again. “I need to keep fighting to protect you all.”

“We know but don’t go past your human limitations.” Celestia said.

Riku ran out the door and leaped into the air crashing into Nick with his shoulder.

“So returned for more have you.” Nick said gripping Riku’s neck tightly.

“Yeah but you are the one who will lose here.” Riku coughed out.

Nick threw Riku into the castle and watched him slide towards the main six, Celestia, and Luna.

“I won’t let you harm anypony.” Riku said slowly standing again. “I can’t let you win here!” Riku roared as his tails burned with long black flames. “My friends have shown me Kindness, Loyalty, Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, and the Magic of Friendship even though we just met a few days ago.” Riku said.

When he finished speaking the elements of harmony began to glow brightly behind him.

“Aim the elements at Riku.” Celestia said motioning with her hoof.

After the elements were aimed at Riku six beams fired at Riku but were not harming him instead they gave him more power.

“What is this?” Riku asked.

“The elements have given you more power but it will last as long as your body doesn’t fail.” Celestia explained.

“I won’t let you down princess.” Riku said as the symbol of the elements appeared on his chest glowing faintly.

“It won’t matter how much power you gain!” Nick roared running at Riku aiming for his neck.

“Too slow Nick.” Riku said as he stopped Nick’s arm before he could get close. “I won’t kill you but I will send you away.”

“I’d like to see you try.” Nick said. “I’m the strongest of us both” He gloated.

Riku vanished and Nick began to fly back with small rings of black flames appearing and dissipating after each hit. Finally, Nick stopped moving and had a look of complete shock on his face.

“I’m sending you back to the human world.” Riku explained. “Any portal that was made to come here will collapse and be destroyed.” He added kneeling near Nick. “Never come back if you want to live.” Riku said as a portal opened.

Riku grabbed Nick by the back of the neck and threw him into the portal, then watched it close before his eyes.

“That was harder than it needed to be.” Riku said turning to face his friends. When he turned, he could see his friends running towards him as he fell to the ground unconscious and reverting to normal form again.

“Is he still alive?” Rainbow asked.

“Of course he is he Pinkie promised he wouldn’t die.” Pinkie said

“Yes he is alive but he is also asleep.” Twilight said levitating Riku into the air. “Let’s get him back to his bed.”

-5 hours later-

Riku woke up in a panic and was forced back down by five of his friends.

“You have to stay down your body has multiple cases of muscle tearing and could cause further injury if you move to quickly.” Twilight said as Riku lay his head back down.

“Is Fluttershy ok?” Riku asked.

“Her wings were broken in multiple places but she will recover and will fly again in two months.” Rainbow said. “If you hadn’t saved her in that fall she could have died.”

“I’m glad, but when can I leave this room I really hate hospitals.” Riku said with a chuckle.

“You’re stuck here until your muscles are fully healed in four months.” Twilight said.

“Four months you’re kidding right!” Riku shouted in protest.

“Sorry but docters orders.” Twilight said as she and her friends sat down.

“I’m glad you’re all ok and I want to see Fluttershy soon.” Riku said as he slowly drifted back to sleep.