• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 6,003 Views, 264 Comments

The Original Mad Scientist in Equestria - Br0nyb0y123



Nikola Tesla creates a machine that malfunctions and teleports him to Ponyville, seeing that he has become an equine horse. Will he make it back home?

  • ...
43
 264
 6,003

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 19: The Hive

The Badlands. The Changelings Hive. Queen Chrysalis was sitting in her throne, bored. With the Changeling villages outside the hive being fed up of her rules and their poor job wages, she fears that they might strike a revolution against her, and with the minutes ticking away, she fears it's close, too close. She sighed, with her people planning revolution against her and The Banished Brotherhood planning to destroy everything, she has a lot on her plate,

"Revi!" She ordered, "Come here"

"Yes, my Queen?" Revi questioned.

"Please, come with me" Chrysalis said as she got up from her throne.

"Yes, my Queen" Revi said.

Chrysalis walked her way out of the throne room, Revi followed after, it took them two minutes before they made over to Chrysalis' room, she wanted to discuss matters more privately. They both went inside, and she asked,

"Revi, how are villagers?" Chrysalis asked.

"They're not coping your Highness, they say they have a plan, it comes into fruition in a few days" Revi replied.

"And Masai?" She asked.

"We haven't heard anything from him since he attacked me" Revi replied.

"How's your eye, Revi?" Chrysalis asked.

"It's getting better" Revi said as he gently touched his scarred eye left by Masai.

"Poor you" She said as she came closer to him and stroked his cheek.

The room was dark and shadowy, the two Changelings' little tender moment was interrupted by a loud throat-clearing, the two looked around the shadowy room until they saw the one thing out of place, a sickly pale glow in the shadows, it was Masai's blind eye. Masai chuckled softly, then it became louder,

"Revi, did you miss me?" Masai asked sarcastically, "How's the fucking eye?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Revi asked frightened.

"I thought I'd pay the Queen a visit" Masai replied.

"GUA-" Chrysalis began to shout before Vaako grabbed her mouth from behind.

All of the Brotherhood stepped out from the shadows in all directions,

"Call on the guards, and we'll kill the both of you" Masai told them.

"What do you want?" Chrysalis asked.

"I want you to send a message" Masai said, "You can do it after you've fucked Revi"

"Fuck you" Revi uttered.

"I should be more impressed, you're cheating on your wife with the goddamn Queen, Rev" Masai chuckled, "You know what, I like the scar on your eye, we can be twins, you know?"

"What happened to your nose?" Revi asked as he noticed his nose was broken.

"That doesn't matter. I just want you send a message to Celestia, tell her that the Changelings want to meet the pony that can teleport objects without magic" Masai told them.

"Pardon me?" Chrysalis questioned.

"They'll know what we're talking about, also, make sure the bearers of the Elements meet up with us at the Dragon's Volcano" Masai said.

"What the fuck are you planning?" Chrysalis asked.

"A surprise" Masai smiled, "I also want the letter to sound threatening" Masai ordered, "If you don't, I kill you, simple as that"

Revi gulped and Chrysalis became worried, they knew he was being serious,

"I'll be back in two days, if you've sent it, you'll be fine, if you haven't, I'll make sure you do so" Masai explained.

"Look, Masai, I can get you back in the hive" Chrysalis said, "You can all come back and we can forget this ever happened"

"My family is dead because of you" Masai spoke, "All of our families are dead. We only got each other left. I don't want back in the hive, Queen. I want to get back at the hive"

"That was stupid telling me that" Chrysalis said.

"Was it stupid? You don't know what is going to come, you only know that something is coming. That's all I can tell you" Masai said.

"Masai, please don't do this" Revi pleaded.

"Too late, it's going to happen" Masai replied.

"And it's going to fail" Ozymandias muttered.

"Shut the fuck up, Oz" Masai told him, "Do you want me to make another example out of you"

Ozymandias shook his head ignorantly,

"Then watch your tongue, brother. Or I'll cut it out" Masai said.

Revi chuckled, "Your Brotherhood is crumbling, Masai"

"I beg the differ, how long do you think it will take before the villagers kill everyone in the hive?" Masai asked sarcastically.

Revi went silent after that comment,

"I'd give it a few days before it all kicks off" Masai said.

"Are you meaning your plan or the villagers?" Chrysalis asked.

"Both" Masai replied, "Lavo, get us out of here, brother"

"With pleasure" Lavo replied.

Lavo let out six beams of magic, which all surrounded his brothers, then they all disappeared in a small blink of light. He then surrounded himself with a beam and said to Revi and Chrysalis,

"Get ready for hell"

FLASH. He was gone.


The Brotherhood reappeared at the hut. All at the same time. They felt satisfied by what they did,

"Yes! Brilliant! We're one step closer to Project Anarchy starting" Incognito said.

"Yeah. Masai, what do we need to do now?" Vaako asked.

"I know what I need to do" Masai replied as he looked at Ozymandias.

"What?" Oz asked whilst Masai looked at him.

Masai came over to Ozymandias and hoofed him in the jaw,

"Ow! The fuck, man?!" Oz exclaimed.

"You don't fucking learn, do you, you idiot?" Masai asked, "Keep your fucking mouth shut when I'm doing the business"

"You didn't need to hit me" Oz replied.

"You interrupt me whilst I'm taking again and I'll cut your fucking jacobs off" Masai threatened, "We clear?"

"Crystal" Ozymandias replied.

Masai turned around,

"It better be" Masai said.

Ozymandias then became annoyed, and decided to think more about his own plan of taking over Equestria. He had an idea which he thought could fit in with Masai's idea,

"Brother" Oz uttered.

"What?" Masai asked angrily.

"I have an idea" Oz told him.

"I know, and we're not going through with it" Masai replied.

"No. Not my plan, I have an idea for your plan" Ozymandias explained.

"Tell me" Masai said.

"If Discord isn't able to do what you want him to do. Maybe, he might need a boost from someone almost or just us powerful" Ozymandias said.

"Who do you have in mind?" Masai asked.

"Sombra" Oz replied.

Everyone in the room turned to look at Ozymandias in shock, surprise and confusion,

"You're fucking kidding us, right brother?" Vaako asked.

"Yeah, we can't get King Sombra to join us, he'll murder us all" Incognito added.

"Look, Oz, I know you mean well, but are you out of your fucking mind, man?" Kephri asked, "Sombra is a monster, with Discord it was different, he doesn't intend to kill people, well to be honest, neither was Sombra. But he was fucking ruthless"

"Brothers, let Ozymandias talk" Masai said.

"We can trick him as easily as we tricked Discord, he's dumber than Discord after all. We can promise him the Crystal Empire back, he'll do his bidding, we let him go" Ozymandias said.

"Wait, isn't he dead?" Mimic asked.

"Holy shit, you're right, man" Incognito said.

"Listen, no biggie. Lavo's got a spell that can bring him back from the dead. Don't you Lav?" Oz asked.

"Wait, resurrecting the dead? That's fucking voodoo shit right there brother" Lavo replied, "I can try and do something like that, but it's really fucking powerful and dangerous"

"Then you'll have no problem" Oz chuckled.

"You sad fuck. I just said it's powerful and dangerous, trying to resurrect him can fucking kill me" Lavo said.

"Why can't all of us do it?" Vaako asked Lavo.

"The slightest fuck up if we all do it together, with it being either one of us losing our concentration or the magic beams get twisted, then we all go bye-bye" Lavo explained.

"Look, Lavo. You can practice the magic technique, it'll be a few days before we meet Twilight and Nikola Tesla anyhow, it'll give you enough time" Masai said.

Lavo sighed, "Okay, Masai"

Masai felt strange for what he was about to say, but he felt like he need to say it anyway,

"Oz, I can't believe I'm saying this, but we'll try and go through with it" Masai said.

"Thanks" Oz replied.

"But if you're trying anything funny, and I mean anything, I kill you for real this time" Masai explained.

"Of course" Ozymandias replied.

Masai felt he was going to regret this in the future, but yet again, what if Discord does struggle? Masai wasn't too sure on what might happen with Sombra, but Ozymandias has something planned the dark-hearted king, but even then, Ozymandias wasn't too sure on what the consequences might be.

Author's Note:

An idea. Who wants a Q&A?

PreviousChapters Next