• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,837 Views, 23 Comments

My Little Gmod - nacatcrazy



Nate and his friends has been sent to equestria to find out about themselves. Was this all the doing of mysterious character of gman?

  • ...
6
 23
 1,837

Prologue

This Saturday was great! I played Gmod most of the time on my computer with my friends Nico and Gabi. We played mostly on Gmod mini game servers like Gmod towers. But when I looked at the clock after a game of mini-golf, it was already 10pm. Then Gmod towers crashed again. Which made us all disconnect.

“You know what I’m done!” Nico said.

“I think I am too.” Gabi said afterwards.

“WAIT! Lets join one more game. But lets play sandbox with no one on it.” I said.

“Why?” Nico said.

“I was gettin’ to that! Anyways lets join a empty server so no one bugs us.” I said once more.

“Sounds good to me.” Gabi said.

“Oh, fine I’m just getting tired of the servers crashing!” Nico said right after Gabi.

I started looking through sandbox servers until I saw one server that peeked my interest the most. The Ip was 01.245.982. But the description fascinated me the most. “A place where you will find yourself.”

“Were waiting!” Nico said.

“Here join this server no one is on it.” I said then posting the Ip in chat. “Let’s join together. Ready? 3. 2. 1.” I counted down then we all clicked join. I started feeling a pulling sensation from the computer like someone had me on a rope and was pulling me in. The pulling got worse and worse. I had to grab the chair so hopefully I don’t get pulled in. But that wouldn’t help me my legs were already in the air. I yelled for someone to help me. “HEEEELP!!” I screamed. But it was too late, I had already let go. I hit my head on the desk and passed out. Before I knew it I started to regain my consciousness again. I felt a cold ground underneath me. I opened my eyes to see bright blue sky above me filled with a few clouds. I sat up and looked ahead of me. I was on a tile platform in the middle of a grass field. I put my hand on the back of my head. “Gosh, how did I end up on old gm_flatgrass.” I said to myself. I looked down at myself to see I was wearing a white lab coat, white t-shirt with a black tie, black dress pants and black dress shoes. I got up onto my feet and looked around for anything else. Then I noticed Nico because of his outfit. He had an old cowboy hat, leather jacket, cowboy boots, beaten down jeans and an orange shirt. I walked over to him kneeled, and then slapped him. “Wake up partner.” I joked.

Nico jolted awake. “Who you callin' partner, boy.” Nico said to me. Then he looked down at his outfit. “What is this? I look like a snake in a barrel suit.” Nico said.

“What?” I questioned his statement.

I looked around some more and spotted Gabi on the other side of the tile platform. I ran over to her and I noticed her unfitting outfit as well. It was a fancy white dress, a white scarf and black high heels. I tugged on her scarf.

She grabbed my hand and moved it away quickly. She opened her eyes and shook her head in disapproval. She got onto one high heel then she tumbled over.

I quickly dove in and grabbed her before she fell.

She got up onto both feet, but barely. “Stupid high heels.” She said when walking to us.

“You, in high heels. That’s as crazy as a bear in a push pin barrel.” Nico said.

“Where did you get that annoying accent?” Gabi questioned.

“Yonder when I got here.” Nico said.

“Anyways does anyone know why where in the game?” I said

“ Ye reckon it’s some sort of wrangle fangled prank those yungins’ would say.” Nico said with his hands in his pockets.

An ethereal light started to emit in the middle of the platform. The light started to enlarge, covering more area by the second and was also getting much brighter. Then it just suddenly stopped and a white pale man in a blue tuxedo with a shiny black briefcase was there. It was Gman. Just after appearance he instantly started talking in a slow and steady monotone voice and he said, “Not that I wish to imply, that you have been slacking on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. But the wrong people in the right place makes all the difference in the world. Now it is time for you to wake up you three. Wake up and smell the ashes.” Gman said straightening his tie every other word and slowly fading out like a shadow as he ended his sentence.

Then everything went black, until only a second no less, a huge flash of light and color went off then everything came back to view. I was laying on soft grass looking up at the light blue sky while the sun was shining bright and bathing me in it’s rays of heat. I sat up to see dark green hedges nicely trimmed all around me and in every direction as far as I could see. I got up onto my feet. “Nico! Gabi! Where are you?!” I yelled. I waited to get a response. All I got back was silence. I stood and put my hands in my lab coat. I could feel something inside of my right pocket. I pulled it out to see I was holding the handle of a gun with an LED screen and tons of wires. I knew what it was immediately...it was the tool gun. In shock I let go of the grip of the gun. It fell only a few centimeters then stopped. It slowly started dematerializing into a brown and dark grey cloud. Then it zoomed into my right hand. Pain started to grow immediately. More and more of the cloud went into my hand. The pain was getting worse and worse until, I passed out.

Author's Note:

If their is any problem in grammer or spelling then comment and tell me. :)