• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 389 Views, 4 Comments

Living in a dream - tuominen03



A young and beautiful Pony named Stella Maris return to Ponyville to meet once again her friends. During that reencounter, she had the chance to meet Braeburn, and falls in love with him, wondering if he feels in the same way about her.

  • ...
15
 4
 389

Chapter 3: Could this be true love?

Later that day, the only thing I could ever think about was Braeburn…Oh My Sweet Celestia, even when he was eating all those pies he looked so gorgeous I could barely eat and think in something else. My Celestia, How could he be so beautiful? My inner pony spirit reminded me that I barely knew him, and yet I was starting to think that he could be the pony i want to spent the rest of my pony life…But what about if he didn´t feel the same way about me? What If he was merely taunting me? A guy like him certainly has a lot of admirers and it would certainly naive from my side to think that he never had a girlfirend before…If that was the case, I was sure my life would be miserable again, but I wasn´t really sure about that.

Even when I spent the entire afternoon with him (Along with my good friend Applejack and most of his relatives) I think that i barely knew him, since he never gave me a definitive answer to any of my questions. It was like he was hiding something from me, but I had no idea of what it could be. I only knew that no matter how illogical it could sound, I was madly in love with him.

During the following days, Applejack introduced me her other friends called Rarity, Pinki Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Each one of those ponies were very lovely and sympathetic (except for Rainbow Dash, who acted like a little piece of shit towards and furtively tried to harm me but i was able to notice her malice from the very first moment I saw her…I don´t understand how my good friend Applejack could be her friend of such kind of pony, but from the first time I met her, I knew that she was very good at lying and pretending.)

At the end of the day however, I couldn´t stop thinking in Braeburn. I wondered if my feelings toward him were true love or merely a superfluous obsession with his psychical attractiveness…But then, why I had such kind of strong feelings towards him, and not about Big Macintosh who was just as attractive as him? I think there were other factors…At the momento I met him, I felt like there was some kinf of spiritual connection between us, like if we had met before.

My Inner Pony spirit told me that such kind of thoughts were nonsensical and illogical, but I guess what the strongest feelings like Love or hatred (Like the obvious hatred Rainbow Dash had towards me in the first momento she met me) are illogical and without any kind of foundation.

My only desire at those moments was to see Braeburn once again. I was determined to know more about him at the next day…Perhaps once I knew him better, I would be able to realice if what I felt towards him was true love, destined to endure or merely a superfluous psychical attraction doomed to fail in a pathetic manner. Sweet Celestia.

Author's Note:

To be continued...