• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 21 Comments

The Life and Times of Zeke - Yuri Petrovitch



After a chance meeting with a strange girl, Marcus T. Longbottom, an avid scientist, ends up in a horrible accident. A few strange things happened to him, and since then Marcus finds himself forced to serve the Royalty of a land of ponies.

  • ...
3
 21
 2,013

So What Does A Princess's Bedroom Look Like?

So... after everything that has happened to me over the past two months, what do you think my reaction is at this point? Am I freaked out of my mind? Scared at the impossibility of every single event? Angry at being tossed around like some sort of cosmic chew toy? The answer is D) None of the above. Quite frankly I had given up on trying to understand anything that was happening to me. It would've been a waste of my remaining shards of sanity to try and think or care about anything.

I mean, was turned into a ghost, traveled through a portal to an alien world populated by talking colourful mythical horses, and to top it all off I was now a small blue gecko... If I went back to Earth and told anyone about this I'd be pumped full of drugs and sent off to a mad house before you could say "Raving Lunatic".

As I was encased in a strange sparkling dark blue mist I found myself being lifted from the eggshell and into the air where I floated in front of the horse that matched the colour of the haze. An Anti-Gravity field. My mind said in a dull and uninterested voice; not even another bizarre power these aliens seemed to be pulling out of their metaphorical sleeves could break me from my funk. I could barely cope with things as they were so my curiosity could wait until after my brain had rebooted and had a solid grip on reality, especially considering that I might have crashed into an alternate reality.

Luna smiled and said something, probably directed at me but I wasn't paying any attention.

My mind barely registered that the scenery had started to move out into the grand halls of the castle. With glazed over eyes I took in the sight of the colourful pony palace; once again pink reigned supreme over the colour pallet, pink walls, pink ceilings, pink furniture and so on and so forth. It was a blessing that at least the light red that dominated almost everything were in soft tones, often accented with a different colour like soft violet or spaced with some white marble columns.

The last time I had been in these halls was well over a month ago, yet nothing really seemed to change; not that I had expected an extreme interior reconstruction, but they could have at least changed the drapes or those tacky banners that hung from above.

Though nothing physical had changed to the place something else had, it was much brighter, and admittedly even more colourful. It had been well into the night when I had roamed the halls, but now it was probably early afternoon judging by the sun light that seared into my retinas as it passed through the endless series of stain glass murals. My new tiny arms couldn't really move, so I had to squint to see past the burning orb's radiation.

My mind wasn't really ready to perform any higher level thinking than what I was currently using, yet I still managed to ask myself a question that had started to nibble at the back of my brain ever since her horsy majesty decided to drag my mutated butt out into the corridor: Where was everyone? I mean, I may be new here, but surly I should have seen a noble or even a maid or two. This place was deserted, except for Luna, that smaller blonde pony, and me of course.

As if expecting my slight puzzlement the unnamed pony voiced my thoughts on my behalf, "So, where is everypony? I can't see hide nor horseshoe of the servants or guards since the Hatchery." The creature said with a slight nervousness in her voice, her eyes flicked from corner to corner as the three of us moved forwards. Though these aliens may be able to talk, act in a civilized manner, and somehow be capable of rending a tear through space and time, they seemed to have one thing in common so far with their grass bound cousins aside from similar looks; they're more panicky than a pack of lemmings.

Good god, I hope this place doesn't bombard me with terrible puns; they might just kill me a second time.

Figuring that this was the best time to get some useful info on these ponies I decided to eaves drop on the two equines...

...You know what? I keep on changing what to call them, don't I? I mean, I am dealing with an a sentient alien species from an alternate universe here, so I'm not even sure if they're remotely related to the ones on Earth, but I should try and find the right name to call their species, especially if I want to try and talk to them in hopes that they can set things right again.

Well, since the smaller ones look about the same height as a Shetland pony; I suppose I should call them ponies, and it seemed to fit in with all those horrible horse jokes they seem to have a knack for. Though the one called Luna seemed much too large to be considered a pony as she towered over all the rest that I've seen, so I guess it's alright if I call her a horse then. I'll probably have to fix this observation later, but for now I'll just call every creature here a pony.

Resolving that tiny issue I returned my attention to the outside world. I kept very still as I aimed my hearing at Luna and the mare.

"Do not worry my little pony, I've ordered my guards to keep the path to my chambers clear," Luna spoke, though in a slightly hushed voice, "We thought that if a servant witnessed their Princess of the Night carting off a hatchling dragon they might spread rumour and misinformation."

Tender paused in her tracks as her face scrunched up in confusion, "But... I don't see how that's a bad thing really."

Luna turned her head back and let out a small chuckle, "Trust me on this one, though they may not mean for it to happen a great deal of chaos can be spread through simple gossip as it becomes twisted and different each time it's passed on."

The blue mare shifted her attention back to me and let her mouth curl up in a small smile, "I intend to introduce Ezekiel soon, but not at the moment. I'd prefer to have things under control before I announce his presence to Canterlot."

"I suppose that's reasonable enough... though I still think it's a little overboard your highness."

There was a pause in the conversation as Luna regarded the mare trotting beside her with an evaluating eye; the smaller pony had to take a few extra steps in order to keep up with the Princess that was probably twice as tall as she was. In an effort to keep pace, Luna had slowed down her normal canter.

"It's odd for a commoner such as thyself to be so open and forthright with Royalty," Luna raised an eyebrow down at the pony.

Tender Care instantly regretted opening her damn muzzle, a few beads of sweat rolled down the back of her neck and forehead as she realized that she'd stepped out of line. "S-sorry your Majesty! I didn't mean to-" She was cut off as Luna raised a hoof for silence, which was quite impressive since they were still moving.

"Do not fret my little pony, I did not say that it wasn't welcome," At Tender's befuddled expression Luna giggled.

"It's been far too long since I've had a normal conversation with anypony aside from my sister or one of my far too few friends. So, please feel free to speak your mind." The friendly grin Luna returned to Tender caught her off guard, she had imagined that the Princess of the Night was more of a hard flank than... this...

"O-okay," Tender said cautiously, "I also need to fill you in on how to take care of Ezekiel"

The two mares quickly lapsed into a much more relaxed conversation on supposedly how to raise me as some sort of pet. Eyugh, as if I'm going to go along with that!

Well, at least that little chat answered quite a few of my questions that I had piling up on a mental list. First of all, apparently I did get it right on pegging Luna as some sort of Royalty, though it seems she's just a princess which begs the question on who the King or Queen are; she also had some sort of title: "The Princess of the Night". What, does she watch a lot of Batman or something?

Secondly on the list was that she had called me a dragon... Really? Last time I checked I was a normal Human being, not the Dovakin. Even if that's what they had mutated my body into I really didn't get the whole Dragon vibe, I looked more like a stuffed plushy than a fire breathing monster...

Lastly, though it wasn't as important, that room I had just left was the Hatchery. It really didn't take that many brain cells to guess what they hatched in there, though a shiver went down my spine at the thought that these creepy space horses might be abducting others and repeating the same process like they had on me.

Speaking of which, I was still the blue gecko that these equines turned me into. As the other two strode down the hall on four hooves each I decided to take a evaluation as to what in the name of Darwin I was.

First off, I had scales; Instead of my lightly tanned skin that had been aged with wrinkles and calluses I was now covered from head to toe with tiny sky-blue scales. At a glance their weave made the surface of my body look solid, yet as I felt with a newly acquired claw I was mildly surprised to find that they were actually quite plush; kinda like the underbelly of a snake.

My claws where next on the inspection; each hand only had three fingers and a thumb, if you could call them that. The digits acted much like fingers, except for where the ends tapered into hard and stubbly little point, which I guessed was a talon. When I poked one tip with another on the opposite hand they made a small clicking noise. I further tested the sharpness as I poked my arm a little and found that they were indeed sharp enough to prick myself. I could even still feel a phantom of my pinkie, which felt really weird when I tried to open and close my fists.

Alright, what's next on the list? Legs, that's what. Also the tail, can't forget about that.

I had to curl myself up into a ball to get a good look at them. The other two women didn't seem to notice my zero gravity areal stunts from up ahead; which was a good thing since I wanted as little attention on myself as possible.

God, I hope they don't do anything else to me, at the moment my DNA feels like a ball of yarn that's been violated by a kitten.

My legs had suffered the same fate as my hands and arms; they'd shrunk, been turned a light blue, and my toes had been replaced by a cloned set of my claws, though these appendages seemed to have a thicker hide on the soles of my feet.

The tail was new, especially since I never had a tail to begin with. The pointed and stubby thing sprouted from my rump somewhere above my hips. The spines that now decorated my back carried along the vertebrae until they disappeared near the tip of my tail. My fifth appendage didn't respond the same way my arms did; instead it seemed to be content with not moving all that much at all. If it wasn't for the occasional flick from side to side I could have sworn that it might have just been tacked onto my ass.

I grunted internally in disgust and anger at what had been done to me, and as I wrapped up my self evaluation my eyes drifted back to the two equines walking in front of me.

It really wasn't their fault I suppose; I had caused that girl/pony to fall onto the tracks, I was the one who had followed those horses back through the inter-dimensional rift, and I was the one who had poked his nose where it didn't belong and ended up in this current fustercluck.

Yet despite all this evidence that I was to blame for all this I couldn't help but be irritated by the present situation; mainly being treated like a helpless puppy by some blue magical horse thing that speaks like she popped straight out of a third rate rendition of a Shakespearean play. Worst of all they couldn't understand me; all I got for my efforts to try and let them know who I really was by being rewarded with an "Aww, wook at da little cutie! Isn't he just precious!"

Our little freak show parade rounded a corner and I noticed a sudden change to my surroundings; instead of the vibrant colours of the hallways I had passed through before the hall before me had a much darker vibe to its pallet. The wallpaper was a bluish grey while the ceiling was the colour of an evening sky, I could even see small specks of yellow above me made to resemble constellations. Below me was a chessboard marble floor with each square of stone about a meter squared in diameter. Even the curtains, which were presently drawn halfway closed to only allow a few shafts of light through, fit into the whole midnight mood of the corridor with their purple hues.

"Ah ha! There's my quarters," Luna spoke up suddenly. I followed her gaze and saw a door before us that was flanked by two more horses on either side; though these ones seemed to be wearing medieval armour as well as a pair of bat like wings attached to their backs. They continued to stare stoically ahead as we passed by them and into the room they guarded.

* ~ * ~ *

"For the last time Spike, there's no way a baby dragon could even say those things," Twilight repeated for the hundredth time from behind a book on advanced magical harmonics. "Now get back to sorting, you're still being punished."

Spike threw a death-glare at the Alicorn who was content to just sit there on her cushion and ignore whatever Spike had to say. As punishment for acting out at Luna's new 'companion' Twilight had ordered Spike to re-shelve the entire Canterlot Castle library, a task that would probably take several days to finish.

"But it's true! That Tartarus-spawn swore at Princess Luna!" The pudgy little dragon protested for the hundred and first time.

With a grunt of frustration Twilight placed a bookmark on the page she was on and set it aside. The purple mare furrowed her brow up at Spike as he placed yet another tome back in its rightful home, "You're really not going to let that little delusion go, are you?"

Spike jumped off the ladder and crossed his arms as he met Twilight's exasperated gaze, "I know what I heard, and I'm telling you that baby dragon said 'Buck you' straight to Luna's face!"

"Suuuure he did Spike," Twilight rolled her eyes and gave a hollow laugh, "But there's two things wrong with that: First of all, how can something that's only been out of his shell for a minute know those words and what they mean? Next, why would he even say those things to the Princess? As far as I can tell Luna's done nothing to him that would make the little guy angry at her. And last of all, how can he even be able to speak? The last time I heard him make any noise it was just babbling."

Spike simply shrugged at the end, "I'm not sure about the other stuff, but I can tell you for certain that what you may think is gibberish actually makes perfect sense to me. Heck, even Pound and Pumpkin talk to each other."

"The Cake Twins?" Twilight raised an eyebrow, "Don't be ridicules Spike, they can't talk yet either. You must have spent too much time around Pinkie if you really believe that."

For a moment Spike worked his jaw in frustration, why couldn't Twilight just believe him on this?! Crazier things have happened in Equestria, especially around Twilight. "Fine, I guess you won't believe me, no matter what I say. But mark my words; Zeke isn't what he appears to be!"

"Yeah, yeah, if it makes you feel any better I'll talk with Luna about this later," Twilight rolled her eyes once more and sat back down on her cushion and picked up where she left off in her studies, "But right now you still have books to sort, and they won't do that by themselves."

* ~ * ~ *

So this is what the bedroom of a pony princess looks like. I half expected half to room to be covered in lace and sparkles, but surprisingly it looked rather simple and ordinary. It was larger than the bedroom I had back home, yet still smaller than a bachelor's apartment.

The patterns of the hall outside had repeated themselves inside the moderately large bedroom. Dark blues and purples reigned supreme in the room, yet they surprisingly didn't make the place feel dingy or depressive, instead the rich hues almost made the room seem larger than it really was and they added a mysterious quality to the living space.

In the center of the room and seated up against a wall that was flanked by two large windows stood a queen sized bed, complete with a indigo shaded canopy to match the cobalt blue sheets. It also didn't come as much of a surprise when I noticed that the pillows actually had craters and were made to look like miniature moons.

Other than the bed however everything else seemed pretty bland; a wooden dresser with a few socks hanging out, a knee high table that was surrounded by a few cushions with a few books and magazines piled on top, and a few paintings depicting something night related hung on the walls. The only noteworthy item in the room was a brass telescope that stood near one of the windows.

"Wow," Tended gasped as she did the same as me and looked around the room, "So this is what a Princess's room looks like, it looks rather dull actua-“ With a sudden yelp Tended Care immediately clamped down on her mouth, a look of terror in her eyes as she stared at Luna wide eyed

Luna looked over her shoulder at her guest with a slightly confused expression; it turned into a smile once she realized what the mare had meant, and what she had been upset by. "Do not fret my little pony, I take no offense," Luna giggled as she levitated me further into the room and sat me down on the mattress.

Now since I never asked for any of this in the first place, and not wanting to stick around the space horses any longer than need be, the second my deformed limbs touched the surface of the sheets I made an attempt to escape. Attempt is the right word here, since I barely made it a step before I crashed down face first into the plush duvet covers. The two horses watched my failure with broad smiles and giggled like school girls at the sight of my rump and trail sticking into the air.

This is humiliating.

"Sorry... It's just that I had imagined that there'd be more, well, Princessy stuff in your room. You know: lace doilies with tea sets, enough jewellery and gold to make a dragon's horde look like pocket change, or maybe even a trophy or two from over a thousand years ago," the pink mare shrugged her shoulders as she took in the sight of the almost ordinary bedroom once more.

"Oh, well," Luna rubbed the back of her neck as she began to look a bit sheepish, "We never had any such tastes in decorum, nor do we posses any such things like thou had just described. This room is primarily reserved for slumber and not much else."

I cringed as I listened to every syllable Luna had said, she really was into the whole 'Ye Oldie English' vernacular. Her voice wasn't irritating to be honest; so much as I got a headache every time I tried to translate what she had to say.

"Well I suppose that's all going to change with the little guy staying in here from now on, right?" Tender Care asked as she smiled in my direction. That was odd, I could have sworn that she was faking her smile an hour ago, but now I wasn't so sure if it was a false mask or not...

"Indeed, though I'm unfamiliar with what an infant dragon and how to take care of one such as Ezekiel, so I haven't the faintest idea as to what he may need," A tired sigh escaped from Luna as her shoulders slumped down a bit... Or would that be withers? Animal biology was never my strong suit.

"Twilight had offered her assistance, but I fear she may be unable to lend a helping hoof until she has finished with Spike's... Task... Speaking of which, don't you think it odd that our normally docile and peaceful Spike lashed out like that? And I don't think it has anything to do with simple jealousy, it seemed like Spike was adamant about something..."

Tender Care hummed as she placed a hoof to her chin in thought; I hadn't had much of a chance to take a closer look at my captors, but looking at the hoof made me think it was made of strawberry flavoured marshmallows.

"Well, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but maybe there was a documented case from before my time back at the hatchery that could help. I could take a look if you want your highness."

"That would be for the best," Luna nodded in agreement, sounding much more relieved.

"Alright then your highness, I'll be back in a few minutes, hopefully with something that can clear everything up!" The mare smiled once more as she quickly darted out of the room.

"Wait!" Luna abruptly shouted after the other pony, "What should I do in with-" It was too late, the golden tail of the mare had already disappeared around the corner of the door without the slightest hint that Tender Care had heard Luna's shout, "-Ezekiel in the mean time?"

There was a silent moment as Luna stood staring out the door and into the hall, almost as if she half expected the pony to return any moment. When the pink and honey yellow pony didn't return after a minute of staring Luna sighed and turned to face me on the bed.

Now, what was I doing all this time you might ask? Well, the answer is jack all nothing. You see, over a month of having your body shrunk and mangled really does a number on your ability to, well, do anything. My arms were only strong enough to push me up to sit, but that's where their usefulness ends. So all I could do was stare terrif- I mean, defiantly up at the creature that was easily five times my height and probably could crush my skull under one of her hooves.

Instead of the nightmarish tortures my overactive imagination was currently coming up with something far worse happened; Luna began her attempt at trying to "Raise" me.

Several beads of sweat began to roll down Luna’s forehead as she continued to lock her emerald eyes on me from across the room. We must have been over a minute or so before the more mobile one of us broke the stare down. Luna slowly inched her way over to the foot of the bed, her face scrunched up in a look of uncertainty that clearly said, “Oh gods, what have I gotten myself into?”

“W-well,” Luna began hesitantly, “Now what should I do with you?”

Well for starters you can turn me back into a Human, I thought, Also if it’s not too much to ask I’d like to get back to Kansas.

Apparently mind reading wasn’t Luna’s specialty so she came up with something completely different. “Oh, I know!” The blue horse exclaimed as an imaginary light bulb seemed to have turned on above her head, but this wasn’t the only thing that began to shine above her cranium as her horn began to shine in the same glow that had carried me not a few minutes ago.

With wide eyes I witnessed something impossible; a stuffed teddy bear materialize out of thin air and then plop down on the bed in front of me.

Not only did these ponies possess telekinesis, the ability to transform living things like myself and that girl into something completely different, and they had the power to cross from one universe to another, but now they could create matter out of nothing… This was simply fascinating! I could practically hear Einstein rolling in his grave, yet I couldn’t help but be amazed by what these creatures could do!

I mean, she just created the very atoms that made up the fabric of the stuffed animal out of nothing! That was impossible since matter can’t be created or destroyed; yet somehow it was possible!

Luna must have taken my sudden change in mood as a good sign and then completely misread it; she thought that I was happy with by being given a teddy, when actually I wasn’t all that interested in the stuffed critter and instead enthralled with the impossibility taking place. Though that’s understandable, I mean I do look like Barney’s bastard child right now, so at the moment any facial expressions I made wouldn’t be any more complex than your run of the mill infant’s.

“Oh, so the replica bear stuffed with cotton doth amuse thee? Then I shall say more the merrier!” With a much more cheerful smile and a soft laugh Luna then proceeded to materialize a whole zoo of plushies and stuffed animals.

Unfortunately she made a bit too many of the fuzzy anomalies, and much like their cousin that now sat before me on the sheets the horde of fluff fell down to the bed below. My smile vanished as I saw the oncoming avalanche; I let out a startled yelp as I was crushed under the weight of a stuffed elephant.

“Oh dear…” Luna winced as a long eared rabbit was the last to fall onto the pile squeak from an internal noise maker. “We… Might have over done it just a tad…”

* ~ * ~ *

It was at this moment that Tender Care had returned to Luna’s room carrying a pile of manila folders in her lime green magic. Luna noticed the door opening behind her and she spun around to stare sheepishly at the medical pony. The light pink mare put on a deadpanned expression as she looked from Luna to the newly created pile of plushies that seemed to jiggle about, as if something was alive amongst the otherwise inanimate objects.

Tender let out an exasperated sigh as she cancelled her spell on her files, allowing them to fall to the floor. She then powered back up her horn once more and as the green magic encased her horn so did the something under the pile. From under the pile the light moved its way to the top, a ripple of fabric indicating where the target was; the stuffed animals where pushed aside until a small glowing lizard was sprung loose.

Ezekiel was panting for air after nearly suffocating under those toys, but from the looks of it he seemed no worse for wear.

“We… We thought that-“ Luna began telling her excuse but she was quickly cut off when Tender shot the Princess a harsh glare.

“I’m going to assume that what you were thinking, your highness, was that if you smothered your new companion with toys that he’d enjoy that! You could have killed the little guy!” Tender Care shouted.

Luna winced at the words and recoiled slightly. She stared back into the mare’s angered dark green eyes, “I-I’m sorry…”

“Don’t say that to me, it’s Ezekiel that you need to apologize to.” The expression on Tender’s face softened somewhat though, “You’re going to need to learn to be more careful from now on if you’re going to be responsible for raising him.”

Returning her attention back to the floating baby dragon Tender Care carefully maneuvered him down to the floor with her magic and then set about inspecting the infant for any injuries. Luna however slumped her head in shame, her mood still soured from the guilt of accidentally hurting her companion… And in the first hour no less.

“He seems fine, just a little dazed,” Tender reported as she stood back up again and faced one of her rulers, who was by now well and deep into her own little dark cloud to even notice that she was being talked to.

When Tender stomped her hoof on the wooden floor she got Luna’s attention as she snapped back into reality by the loud thump, “I said he’s fine,” The mare repeated.

“A-ah, that’s excellent to hear. Ooh, why did I even do that?”

Tender care sat down on her haunches and gave a gentle smile back up at Luna, “You probably acted on impulse; you were so excited about your new dragon that you rushed ahead and tried to win him over as soon as you could. Don’t worry, my cousin in Manehatten did the same thing when she got a puppy a few years ago; she kept on feeding him dog biscuits one after another so many times that the poor pup vomited everything back up and onto her.” Tender chuckled as she remembered her little cousin’s horrified screams as she galloped down the hall to the shower.

When Luna joined in and giggled at the mental image Tender was pleasantly surprised and glad that her story had done the trick.

From beside the two mares a light snoring broke up their soft laughter, each of them looked down and found that Ezekiel had curled himself up into a ball and was fast asleep. Both of the mares quietly shared a collective ‘daww!’ at the cute little fire-breathing reptile as it yawned in its slumber, revealing two sets of gums without any teeth to fill them in yet. Though, from her studies Tender knew that would soon change within a few weeks or so, by then they would be filled with razor sharp fangs designed to crush crystals.

“So, why don’t we let the young prince sleep while we go over the documents together?” Tender Care whispered over to Luna, who nodded in return. The two placed the sleeping young dragon onto the bed next to the mound of stuffed animals and quietly left the room.

Author's Note:

Yeah... I'm such a liar, I can never, EVER keep to a schedule... Oh well, at least I got this done and over with eventually...


Editor's Note:
At this point, I'm suspecting that the words "Schedule" and "Punctual" were removed from your dictionary...

Comments ( 7 )

Maybe if this comes back, I'll read it.

6885816
I'm currently renting a Hobbit hole.

6889699
I've been going over my old stories and I've found quite a few more mistakes. Things like this should really have been picked over by my editor, but I guess he never even did his job. I don't like it when people don't do their job.
stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3301883/that-s-my-line-o.gif

This looks like a great start to an interesting story, but I have a question & a suspicion.

The question is whether this story is going to involve any time skips? Luna wants to raise the protagonist as a companion & assistant, so are we going to have a blow-by-blow account of her struggle to do so, or is it going to be the highlights? I think it would work better with the latter personally, but it's your story so it's up to you

The suspicion is that what Luna & Tender will discover in those books will lead them to believe that Zeke & Spike have a kind of instinctive hatchling rivalry & should be kept apart, at least at first, thus stopping Spike from blowing his cover, & this further leads me to believe that by the time that Zeke is in a position to tell them who he really is, he will have decided not to, & will instead be trying to live his new life, but not necessarily on Luna's terms & will have his own plans & goals.

If I'm warm, that's still a story I'd love to read, & if I'm cold, I look forward to being surprised.

6890231
Those are some good points, and I could use a time skip or two, but it won't be more than a few months at most. No, I was originally planning on having a dragon's ageing process be much faster than a humans would, since most animals need to develop fast in order to survive, and for a hatchling dragon that's even more so a reason grow up fast. I have this opinion that Spike would have grown up like this had he not been raised by Twilight, like how if he listens to his instincts and becomes greedy he grows to Godzilla proportions, but instead Spike follows the slower pony method of adolescence which focuses more on developing the brain like us humans. Zeke however doesn't fit into either mold since he's a grown man already so his body would use the dragon method to keep up with him. I'd give him a month before he's giving the ponies an ear full.:trollestia:

To answer the question about if Spike will blow the cover or if they're gonna be kept apart I'm planning on sending Twilight back to her castle since she was mostly kept in Canterlot so Celestial and Luna could look after her while she recovers.

looking at the last updated chapter and the last comment, how is it that you have not updated this story yet? i would really like to see some more development.

This was beautiful! Please keep it up!

Login or register to comment