• Published 3rd Nov 2013
  • 1,256 Views, 11 Comments

Lost Letters of Equestria - Snicket



The friendship reports that didn't make it to the Princess of the Sun

  • ...
5
 11
 1,256

Funny Little Feeling

Dear Princess Celestia,




How are things? I bet you’ve been really busy with all those princess things you have to do. Do you ever take a vacation? I bet you know a lot of neat places and stuff. Oh sorry, Spike is giving me the eye, I guess I should get to the reason I’m sending you this letter.

A lot of things have happened since I last sent you one of these. I’m sure the other have all told you this by now, but encase they didn’t I’ll get you the short version. Dashie got possessed by those shinny rocks Spiky had, was saved by Spiky, and then saved everypony when he stopped a pack of Timber Wolves that had chanced the CMC into town.

Golly, that wasn’t short at all. I guess I had more to report than I thought.

Anyway, Dashie and Spiky went to see those stunt fliers. I think they’re called the Wonderbolts. Dash claims it wasn’t a date, but I know better. She’s been crushing on Spiky since he saved her from the yellow scary glowy thing that controlling her like a puppet.

I wish I knew how it went, since neither Dashie nor Spiky seemed eager to talk about it. But something must have happened, because Gilda came back with them. She was a mea n grumpy pants last time, but now it’s different. Gilda apologized to everypony and asked if we could all start over. I was more than thrilled with the idea, since it meant I had another friend and more friends means more parties! Yay!

Of course I’m happy Gilda and Dashie are friends again, I knew they were friends long before any of us were. What ever happened, I’m sure Sonic had a hoof in the matter. How else would have those two made up? I mean Dashie is always so suborn and I think it’s safe to assume the same applies to Gilda.

Hm, maybe I should introduce Spiky to my folks. Maybe it will bring some color to that so-so home they all share. Seriously, why is it always browns and grays with them? My older sis once told me that when I was born my parents thought the nurse brought them the wrong foal. I never knew my parents had a sense of humor.

But if I were to bring Spiky to meet my parents, they’d probably assume we were a couple, then ask if we were married, and then demand grandchildren. *Gasp!* I’d actually be ok with the first one, the second and third not so much. I have way too many things I want to do; throw more parties, meet other ponies, and did I mention parties? I don’t think I did.
That is assuming Dad doesn’t instantly hate Spiky for being different. And why would he not like him? Spiky is kind, caring, really, really, really, fast, gentle, and is just so CUTE~!

Oh, I did it again didn’t I? Hm, maybe I’m starting to see him the same way some of the others do.

Na that’s silly, Spiky is my friend. A pony doesn’t date her friends. Unless *gasp* Spiky isn’t my friend. Then that would mean that I’m not his friend and…

Spike has just told me I’m being ridiculous. That if we weren’t friends. Spiky wouldn’t have saved all of us and stuff. Boy, am I just a silly filly today. Maybe I have that thing Twilight was talking about. Was it marbles? No I lost all those a long time ago. Over hyper activity? Na, that’s not it either. What was it? Oh, I remember now. It was lovesickness. Ugh! That’s not it either. I think Twilight has that, but not me.

Hm, I guess I’ll have to get back to you on that.





The Element of Laughter





Pinkie Pie





*Spike: I believe the word you were thinking of is ‘yearning’. But I just think that’s because you value Sonic as a friend.

*B: No spike, its ‘closeness’or that they've formed a bond. Pinkie is obviously rather attached to Sonic and is curious if it’s a close friendship or something else.



*Letter was found between several cook books.

Author's Note:

Everyone's favorite party pony, write another letter to the Princess. Giving her two bits on the little 'not-date' Rainbow Dash and Sonic went on. While also pointing out some other things the other's may be hiding or hoping no one notices.

Anything Pinkie pretty much writes itself and is usually a trill to do.

Let me know what you think in the comment section below.

All characters belong to there respective owners.