• Published 4th Mar 2012
  • 782 Views, 2 Comments

Arising Anarchy - MyVodka



Princess Celestia has called upon a group of outsiders to help fight against Discord & his band.

  • ...
 2
 782

Prologue

It was Six in the morning and everyone was asleep in an apartment complex.

"Wake up," a deep, testy voice had emerged from out of the blue. "Your gonna be late! Get up!" the voice said again.

"Wake up, you stup--!" The voice stopped half way.

"What?" Kevin said, feeling groggy & angry as ever. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep."

"Kevin, it's 6 in the morning! You're supposed to be helping me with my Trigonometry homework. But all I see you do is sleep!" Patricia screamed at Kevin, still groggy from his sleep.

As Patricia continued to rant at Kevin, the whole complex began to awaken from their slumber. Everyone in the complex started to complain and find the source of the sound. They found the source within three minutes. As soon as the the others living in the complex found them, both were kicked out of the complex.

"Well, I'm going to Frank's place to crash." Kevin expressed calmly.

Frank was Kevin's unfortunate friend and roommate from before. Frank plays tricks on anyone and everyone just for fun. However, Kevin despises him when the trick is played on him.

"No you're not!" Patricia angrily proclaimed. "You're helping me with my homework, or else I won't talk to you again!"

"Okay, fine with me." Kevin calmly expressed.

Both Patricia and Kevin leave to their errands. As Kevin reached towards Frank's doorstep, Vince opened the door from inside. Vince, looking new as he does every morning, threw Kevin inside and closed the door from behind. Vince starts to fight Kevin with his fists. Unfortunately, Kevin lost from an uppercut connecting to the jaw. Vince picks up Kevin by his sweater. As he was about to punch him, Frank came out from the bathroom and screamed, "Surprise!".

"This thing is getting old, Frank. Can we just get to school? I almost bled to death by this elephant." Complained Kevin

"It was meant to be a surprise beat up for last time" Frank said.

"Look, lets just get on with this, we're already late and we're in about more than this prologue should even have." As Kevin said, breaking the fourth wall.

As Vince looks at the clock, the time was 7:59. Everyone started panicking since they were never late before. Kevin, however, just walked out calmly. As Kevin left, so did Vince and Frank. They've reached the school by walking. Kevin looked at his watched, it said 9:45. They were more than late. As soon as they made their first steps inside into the school, all three were blocked by the twins, Sterling and Constance. Both Constance and Sterling threatened all three to not be late to class. The twins began to walk away, as they turned their backs, Kevin noticed they had something in hiding.

School ended at Four, which was backed with an hour detention for being late, defiance and leaving school grounds without of parental confirmation.

"Guys, guys, let's meet up at my house for some donuts and Super Smash Brothers." Frank said.

"Frank, are you that poor? Other than that, Okay." Kevin said calmly.

Vince looks at the creator of the story, "Hey, I don't have much of a say in your story, but can we just hurry up? I'm bored."

As the creator of the story looked at Vince, the creator skipped the boring and slow part of the story.

As the three boys fall asleep from drinking Coca-Cola and playing Super Smash Brothers. They experience a very mysterious dream. Kevin, Frank, Patricia, Vince and the twins, all in chains and tortured in an abandoned house. As this dream went on, an ominous voice, a voice of a Goddess whispered lowly through each of them.

"Save Equestria.....Anarchy and Chaos........will spread....all over lands........stallions and foals will die.........mares will be enslaved.......Help...."

The voice disappeared and everyone woke up from the dreadful dream. The six find themselves in a room, a blank, white room of nothingness. Everyone began to look around and see who's in the room. To simplify things, all six saw each other and almost fought. However a flash of light blocked their view and an animal came through the light. A pony. As the image of the pony came clearer, it was a special pony, a pony that looked like a Goddess. Kevin began to speak up, like he was a group leader.

"These are not the droids you are looking for." Kevin sarcastically began, waving his hand across the pony.

Everyone became silent. The pony began to speak.

"I am Princess Celestia. I am here to ask for your help--" Princess Celestia was promptly interrupted by Kevin

"No." Kevin said, interrupting Celestia.

Celestia continued her request, "Please, we need help from the outside..."

As Celestia continued her request for help, the other six people began to think this is some hoax. All thinking the same, except Kevin who was eating a burrito that he had gotten from Taco Bell. As Celestia ended her plea, she asked for them one more time for help. Patricia and Constance came up to Celestia.

"I don't believe this one bit, we'd like you to answer some questions for us." Patricia demanded.

"I'm sorry, but no time. I'll explain on the way, the flashing light is a portal that my disciple created for universal travel. We have to hurry." Urged Celestia.

"No, answer our quesions first."

"No, no time"

"Then we won't come with you"

"But you must!"

The argument went on for a couple of minutes until Celestia used her magic to forcibly push them all into the portal. However, Celestia felt an evil presence as she entered the portal. It started to break up and fall apart from the inside.

"Hold on!" Celestia exclaimed.

Celestia grabbed the six and tried to fly through the portal before it broke up from behind them. However, she wasn't fast, nor strong enough that all six people were dropped. From the other side of the portal, a young purple pony tries to stabilize and keep the portal open and slow down the process. She was, unfortunately, unsuccessful in doing so and had to create six smaller portals. Each smaller portal had also become unstable and had to be disposed of quickly into different regions to prevent a catastrophic disaster of magic. And this is where the whole mess begins.