• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 6,553 Views, 193 Comments

My Precious Baby - Super-Stallion



What do you do when your turned into a foal and being held under your own will.

  • ...
19
 193
 6,553

Ch.7

After getting changed Mrs. Breeze sat down in the rocking chair with me cradled in her arms. i look up at Breeze, "Mama what awe you gonna do with Staw Bwight?" I asked.

"Me and Trotworth will talk to him and see what happens, while were talking you'll be in here taking a nap." Breeze said.

"What but I want to see him!" I complained frowning, Breeze brings me into a hug.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I cant let you try to conviece me of anything if we come to a decision and something where to happen to your friend." she said.

My eyes grew wide, "Wait your not going to hurt him awe you!?" I asked worried, "Pwease Mama dun hurt him I beg you!"

"Don't worry sweetie Mommy promise she won't hurt him but if we cant come up with something where going to have to do something." she retorted.

I didn't want to leave Star Brights life on the pony who just tried to kill him today but I didn't have a choice and sighed, "Otay Mama I'll twust you but pwease pwomise, you wont hurt Staw Bwight."

Breeze smiled and kissed me on the head, "I promise sweetie, now its time for your nap." she said starting to rock the chair back and forth.

"But I'm not sweepy-mmmff." I retorted before she put a pacifier in my mouth and on reflex I started suckling.

Breeze kept rocking in the chair and started humming a lullapy. After a little while I strangly started to get sleepy and I could feel my eyes start to get heavy as suckled on the pacifier and struggled to keep them opened, I couldn't stay awake for much longer and soon I closed my eyes falling asleep.

"Goodnight my little cloud." Breeze said and kissed my head again and getting up off the chair, she carried me to the crib and laid me down and tucked me in with the blanket. Breeze smiles at my sleeping form maternaly then turns and see's Trotworth standing in the door way.

"Mr. Star Bright is waiting for you Milady."

****

In her room siting on the couch Star Brght was waiting there in Breeze room while being watched by Cotton, Gus, Pluto and Shell. Waiting anxiously for the mare.

Star felt some what nervous being watched by these creatures he not long ago had sent them all flying to the ground by his flame, "Umm how did you guys get back up from after getting hit with my attacks?" he asked.

"After Trotworth got up from under Pluto, he fixed us up with one of his healing potions and we helped him to pin you down after Mrs. Breeze kicked your flank." Gus said.

"Okay so can you guys explain to me how my best frined is now in diapers?"

"The Miss will answer your question when she gets here." Cotton said then as soon as he said that the door opened and they all looked to see Trotworth and Breeze walk in.

Breeze walked to the other side of the coffee table from Star sitting on the couch and clapping her hooves the others instantly brought a chair behind her and she sat down and looked at Star Bright, "So Star Bright is it lets talk about my baby?"

"He's not your baby, he's my best friend! And what did you do to him!?" Star yelled.

"Do not yell at Milady you bastard!" Trotworth yelled back then he felt a hoof on his shoulder and looked at Breeze.

"Trotworth please he has a right to know what's happened to his friend," she said looking back at Star, "and I don't like that kind of language here Mrs. Bright so please, if you could just co-operate with us for a minute."

Star grunted, "Fine but could you at least tell me what happened to Cloud?" he asked.

Breeze explained everything of how she found Cloud outside the EverFree Forest to when she turned him into a baby to now. as she spoke many thought ran through Stars head but one thought was louder then the rest.

"This is all my fault." he thought to himself "If I never went to the forest Cloud wouldn't be a foal, this is all my fault."
Star felt so bad about the fact that part of this was all his fault his friend was now in diapers, the only pony he could really call a friend and the guy who saved him from jail once.

"This is all my fault...well don't worry Cloud I'll get you out and if I fail I'll stick by you no matter what."

When Breeze was finally done talking Star Bright looked back at her, "So sense I now know, what are you going to do with me?" Star asked.

"At first when I almost chopped your head off and forgive me for that I may have gone a bit to far with that, I wanted to kill you so I would have no pony else trying to take my Cloud...but do to resent changes I think we can come with another option." Breeze said.

"One of these changes wouldn't happen to be Cloud calling you Mama would it?" Star said. he looked at Trotworth who seemed surprised by this.

Breeze smiled, "Maybe...but that's not what this conversation is about Mrs. Star Bright where talking about what to do with you and obviously we cant let you go so sense I cant hurt you cause I promised Cloud I wouldn't that leaves me with one option you will for now on live here at the mansion and Trotworth will make you into one of his butlers."

"WHAT!!" both Trotworth and Star said in unison.

"Milady you cant be serious, this stallion this Ruffian! Can never be one of MY butlers cant we think of something else to do with him!?" Trot asked obviously not happy about this.

"No Trotworth, I want you to make him a butler and I want you to do it first hoof do you understand Trotworth." she said flatly giving him a stern look.

Troworth sighed and bowed, "Yes Milady."

"Wait a minute don't think this is over I want to be a butler and I want to see Cloud." Star retorted getting Breeze attention back.

"Hmm tell you what Star Bright if you agree to be a butler and work for me I'll let you see Cloud whenever you like but if you even try to leave the grounds of the mansion at all for any reason you wont be leaving with a attached head." Breeze warned.

Star sighed, "Fine I'll do it...can I go see Cloud now?"

Breeze smiled and nodded, "Okay I think Cloud would like to see you now as for the rest of you, you are dismissed and can go back to work now."

The others all left out the door and down the other hall except Trotworth who followed down the hall with Breeze and Star Bright behind them walking to Clouds room.

Trotworth leaned in on Breeze to whisper, "Are you sure about this Milady this pony cant be trusted what if he does try to escape with Cloud?" he asked.

"If he does...the you take care of him Trotworth." Breeze said as they made it to Clouds room and opening the door she walked in.

Star Bright walked in behind them and his expression grew into a face that was certainly one of surprise as he looked around the room at all the toys and the walls and the giant bear in the corner. he kept looking around the room astonished until he saw at the side of the crib in the room.

Breeze looked down at me in the crib and smiled as she started rubbing my back, "Sweetie time to get up, somepony want to see you?" she said sweetly.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Breeze, "Hey Mama," I slurred behind the pacifier until I spited it out, "where's Staw Bwight you didn't hurt him did you?" I asked starting to worry that he may have did something stupid.

Breeze picked me up and kissed my cheek, "Don't worry baby I didn't do anything to him see." she said then she turned around and I looked at Star Bright who had a surprised expression on his face.

I smiled and reached my hooves out, "Staw Bwight you otay!" I said happily.

Star's expression then changed into a smile and he came over and picked me up out of Breeze arms and cradled me, "Hey little buddy how are you doing."

"I'm fine I'm gwad to see you I missed you...you didn't buwn down the house while I was gone did you?" I asked.

Star chuckled, "No...but I almost did when I tried using the oven the other day but where still good," he retorted then looked at Breeze and Trotworth, "umm can we have a moment alone please?"

Breeze smiled watching Cloud be with Star gave her some mixed feeling she nodded, "Okay I suppose we can give you a little time alone, come along Trotworth." she said turning around and walking out with Trotworth behind her.

Once they where gone and closed the door, Star Bright looked down at me, "So how has it been...being a foal again?"

I blushed, "Humiwiating and I got to wear diapie's and I all tiny and Bweeze keeps babying me," I complained and sighed, "she gives me a lot of her love... I guess that's not to bad but I weally dun want to be a baby Staw."

"Don't worry I don't know how but I'll get both of us out of this situation and get you back to normal I promise," he said hugging me tight supporting my bottom with a free hoof...then he noticed something about me, "Umm Cloud are you wet?"

I blushed again, "Umm...no...maybe...yes." I could feel tears starting to well up from embarrassment.

Star winced when he saw I was about to cry and started patting my back, "Hey man I'm sorry Its not that bad come on umm how about I change you?" he said his best to calm me down.

My tears stopped and my eyes grew wide. Did he just say he would change me I look up at him surprised, "What you want to change me?!"

Star rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Well sure if that'll help you stop crying." he said and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, no, no you cant change me that's, that's so embawwassing!" I retorted.

"Oh come on it wont be bad wouldn't you like prefer a fellow stallion to change you then a mare come on." he said laying me on the changing table.

I look at him and sighed, "Fine you can change me but don't make fun of me."

"Okay, okay I'm not gonna..." Star paused when he opened the diaper and I watched as he started to suppress giggles.

I raised a brow, "What's so funny."

"...nothing its just, I knew you where small but I didn't know you where that small."

"Shut up and change my diapie aweady."

After three failed attempts Star Bright finally got the diaper on right just before Breeze and Trotworth came back in.

"Okay Cloud it's time to say bye to Star Bright and come to Mommy." Breeze said happily extending her arms for me.

Star Bright hoofed me to Breeze and I look up at her, "Aww wight now but I want to talk to Staw Bwight a little longer pwease." I begged.

"Ah don't worry little buddy I'll come back tomorrow to see you." Star said.

"After your time with me Mr. Star Bright, until you learn how to be a prober butler you'll have your hooves full now com along." Trotworth said turning around and walking out the door.

Star scuffed, "Whatever I'll see you later okay Cloud."

"Otay bye bye Staw Bwight." I said as he walked out the door.

Star Bright walked up next to Trotworth and he looked at him, "Alright Star Bright first thing in the morning were going to make you look like a prober gentlecolt and then meet you up with the staff." Trotworth said.

"Okay Troty."

"Don't call me that when addressing me you will call me Sir for I am your superior."

"Yes Sir Troty."

"Oh tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Back in the nursery Breeze was laying on the floor with me against her chest.

"Tank you Mama."

"For ever what Cloud?" Breeze asked.

I looked at her and smiled, "You kept youw pwomise and didn't hurt Staw Bwight so tank you." I said.

Breeze smiled and nuzzled my cheek, "No problem Sweetie I was just being your Mommy cause everypony knows Mommy always keeps her promise."

I felt shocked by the last thing she said...she almost sounded like, "Well...tank you again Mama."

Breeze kissed me on the head, "Your welcome now who wants there rattle." she said pulling out the silver rattle over me and shaking it.

"I do, I do give me the rattle!" I said happily trying to reach the rattle out of reach, I might as well try to have fun cause now I know that Star's gonna get us out of here.

Author's Note:

Okay another chapter I hope you like it:)