• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 549 Views, 9 Comments

The new pegasus in Ponyville - Whiskey Drops



The small story of my pony Click, and of his adventures in the town of Ponyville!

  • ...
7
 9
 549

New pony in Ponyville

~~~~~~~~ New Pony in Ponyville~~~~~~



Ponyville was going on with its everyday events normal or out of the ordinary, some of the ponies watched as a green and an orange pegasus with no cutie mark walked along in the streets, pulling a small cart behind him with a few bags and boxes. The pegasus looked around with a small smile on his face as he was a little lost in thought passing Sugercube Corner only to be surprised by a pink pony who seemed to come out of nowhere.


“C-can I help you m-miss?” The pegasus asked her a bit startled.


The pink pony just grinned as she bounced away humming leaving the confused pegasus watching her bound away. He continued his walk to his new home that was on the outskirts of Ponyville, the house itself was like most of the homes in Ponyville simple and cozy. The pegasus started to unpack some of his things, he then noticed a postcard sticking from his door's mail slot.


“Whats this now?”The pegasus said to himself.


He walked over to the door and lifted up the postcard which had pictures of a bunch of different pastries on it.
A message was hastily written on the postcard which caused the pegasus to raise an eyebrow at the message.


“Come to Sugercube Corner?”The pegasus tilted his head some as he said to himself.


After he finished with all his unpacking he made his way to Sugercube Corner. He noticed that the lights were off and that there was no pony around. The pegasus simply shrugged and thought that it was a little late as he slowly opened the doors and walked into the dark building and looked around some. He blinked as the lights flipped on suddenly and was surprised.


“SURPRISE!!!!!!” The multiple voices shouted.


This caused the pegasus to jump back and to send some of the plastic cups with punch in the air one landed on top of his head drenching him as he just stared wide eyed. It looked like it was the whole town in here, just to greet this one pegasus some of the ponies were worried about him and were about to speak up.


“A-all of t-this just t-to welcome m-me?” The pegasus asked recovering a little.


“Well this is a 'Welcome to Ponyville super surprise party for a pony that is new to Ponyville party!!” The pink mare said all in one go as she bounced to him.


“W-well I 'm Click, and thank you every pony for making me feel welcomed!” Click said with a smile.


The party went under way as Click mingled with some of the ponies and came across his future boss a rainbow maned pegasus named Rainbow Dash. Laughs were had confetti was almost everywhere, the party slowly died off around midnight as Click started his walk home after saying his goodbyes and thanks for the party.


“The best idea ever to move here!” Click said with a smile.


The trip home was uneventful besides him tripping several times, as he walked into his home he took a bath and got ready for bed with a smile on his face ready for a new day. The next morning was quite a thing for him seeing how he woke up early and stood outside his home taking in the morning sun. He heard wings flapping as he looked around some and noticed a grey mailmare pegasus.


“Hello new Muffin!” she smiled and waved.


“U-uh hello..” Click said as he stared with a smile on his face.


The mare flew off leaving Click standing there with a blush and a goofy smile across his face,


“I have to know her name!” Click sighed and said to himself.


Click shook his head as he got himself ready for his first day in Weather Patrol. He did well enough as he was hovering in the sky but soon he was knocked from the sky by a rainbow streak. He landed on his rear as his eyes were spinning in his head.


“W-wow, where is she off to in such a hurry??” Click said with a hint of confusion.


His stomach growled ,he thought of a change in action on going home and grabbing his bit pouch and his saddlebags. No sense on thinking on an empty stomach, he walked into Ponyville and looked around at what the vendors had to offer, he came upon one that caught his eye which was run by an orange pony wearing what looked like a cowboy hat.


“Well howdy there, lookin to buy some apples sugercube?” The orange mare asked.



“Oh, yes please I'll take two of them, miss?” Click asked as he tilted his head some.


“ Ah'm Applejack, pleased to make yer acquaintance.” Applejack said as she held her hoof out.


“I'm Click, I think I saw you at the party last night!” Click said as he placed the bits on the stand putting the apples in his saddlebag.


“So, yer the pony that moved into that new home just outside Ponyville?” Applejack asked as she tilted her hat some.


“That i am, I know pegasus normally live in cloud houses but, I 'm a bit of a klutz.” Click said with a blush on his cheeks.


“Ya'll seem to be in the same boat as there Ditzy or Derpy as folks call her around here. “Applejack said.


“Who is Ditzy?” Click asked tilting his head.


“ I'm sure ya seen her, she is hard to miss she is a grey mailmare pegasus.” Applejack said with a smile.


“S-so thats her name!” Click said with a goofy smile on his face.


“ Easy there, lover boy.” Applejack chuckled as Click snapped out of it, he waved and left Applejack.


“Ditzy.....what a cute name .” Click smiled to himeself.


Click walked around some more browsing the stand owner's items but one of them caught his eyes.
It was a camera seemed a little old but it was in good condition, he simply just stared at it in awe seeming drawn to it for some reason.


“Can I help you young man?” The older stallion looked over to Click who looked back.


“Y-yes... how much for this camera?” Click asked hoping it wasn't expensive.


With that said the older stallion put a hoof to his chin thinking a bit.Then he smiled and decided to be generous.


“Seeing how your new to town I'll give you a discount.” The stallion answered.


“H-How much?” Click asked again with a smile.


“50 bits.” The stallion said.


Click didn't waste time as he got the needed amount out onto the stand. After the purchuse he had the camera hanging from his neck as he trotted to his home.He stopped half way home and inspected the camera , he had the camera faced to him as he looked closely as his hoof pushed the button. ~click~ He blinked several times due to the flash as a picture slides from the bottom slit of the camera.


“So its one of those neat old cameras!” he had one eye closed as he smiled.


The walk home never happened since now he ws going around Ponyville taking several pictures of ponies and scenery of Ponyville. He made his way home finally late at night and started to hang the pictures on his bare wall. What he didnt notice is was that he earned his cutie mark during the day, it was a mark of a camera with a flash coming from it.


“Today was really great!! Though I should go to bed early so I can see Ditzy again.” Click smiled to himself as he went to get ready for bed, leaving his camera on the nightstand of his bed.


“Good night Ponyville!” Click said with a smile on his face.





~THE END!!~~

Author's Note:

Well after reading a WHOLE bunch of stories i decided to study them. pick them apart learned a lil, sooooooo here is my attempt at it again!! i hope it is enjoyable and if it is i got a few other chapters to put out .