• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 430 Views, 29 Comments

Cameo's Adventures - CutieMarkCrusaders



Cameo has many new adventures in the new world she sees.

  • ...
 29
 430

Canterlot Vacation Part One

Cameo jumped out of her bed and ran to the calender. She crossed off one day, then looked at the square next to it.

Yes! she thought. Finally! It's vacation day! She galloped to the front door of her house and grabbed the saddlebags that were resting there. Then she remembered that she didn't pack her teddy bear the night before because she couldn't sleep without him. She galloped back to her bedroom and levitated him into her saddlebag with just his little face poking out so he could breathe.

Cameo galloped back to her front door and used her magic to pull the rolling suitcase along behind her.

Time to go! she thought as she looked at the clock. She trotted out of her house as she pulled the suitcase behind her.

...

She arrived at the train station a few minutes later, and handed the conductor her ticket.

"Thank you, young lady," he said. Cameo nodded in response before she got on the train.

Cameo selected a seat near the back of the train car. She folded in the wheels of her rolling suitcase and slid it under her seat. Then, she took off her saddlebags and set them next to her as she carefully removed Teddy and put him in her lap. She never went on vacation without him, not even when she was a little filly.

Cameo could barely remember her first vacation, but she remembered when she got Teddy. Her parents had taken her to Fillydelphia for a week, and they went to the carnival. There was a prize shelf at a really hard game, and Teddy was perched on top of it in between a pony doll and a bunny toy.

"Mommy, I want the teddy bear!" Cameo said.

"Well then you'll have to play for it!" replied the grimy stallion at the counter. Cameo's mother gave a couple bits to the stallion and he let her play. It took a couple of tries before she started crying.

"I can't get it, Mommy!" she said in between sobs. Cameo's father couldn't stand to see her cry.

"Give me a try," he said as he slammed some bits on the counter.

"Go for it," the stallion said.

Cameo didn't remember what happened next; what she did remember is that her daddy got her the teddy bear she wanted.

"Next stop: Canterlot!" The conductors voice echoed through the train.

Yay! That's my stop! thought Cameo. Finally!