• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 25,551 Views, 751 Comments

Fluttershocked - Gregory the Mighty



After being caught in a compromising position, Fluttershy is stuck in suspended animation.

  • ...
62
 751
 25,551

Fluttershocked 2: Rainbow Boogaloo

Fluttershocked 2: Rainbow Boogaloo
By: Haze
Proofreader: Invizibilit3



Dash was reclining on a small cloud when she got the whiff of a terrifying scent. She sat up with a start to catch the wind in her muzzle. It was coming closer. The smell of bunnies and butterflies could belong to only one pegasus, Fluttershy.

She ducked into the cloud, hiding as best she could on short notice, but it was too late. “Oh, Hi, Rainbow Dash!”, exclaimed Fluttershy. This was it. The most terrifying thing Rainbow Dash could imagine, far worse than any of the death-defying aerial acrobatic stunts she had done. She was going to have to talk to Fluttershy, her new mother.

Not that they had been officially married yet, but at this point Fluttershy had long since moved in with Mr. Dash, and any marriage ceremony would be academic. Fluttershy, much to the surprise
of all her friends, had an active dating life. Despite her shyness, she had many stallion friends with benefits, and a popular account on adultmarefinder.com. By accident alone, she had been dating Rainbow’s father off and on for years, completely unaware of the connection. Years later, after some assertiveness training, she had become ready to settle down. Before a month had gone by, the two were cohabiting.

Rainbow Dash and her father had not been on speaking terms for years--yet having your close friend date your father was mortifying. The jokes and jabs from her other friends and co-workers were bad enough, but talking to Fluttershy? She’d be getting it straight from the horse's mouth! There was no argument you could win with someone who was sleeping with your parent. None!

What did she have to say to her? There were too many horrible things to imagine. She could start droning on and on about how lovey-dovey she was with her father. Ick! She could start ordering her around like a mother would. Getting sent to her room by Fluttershy was not something Rainbow could bear. Worst of all, she could drop the bomb that Rainbow Dash would soon be joining Applejack and Rarity in the big-sister club!

And so this was it. Fluttershy floated over to her. Ever since they moved in together, Fluttershy’s flying had greatly improved. That’s why it was hard to hate her for it.

“So, hi.” stammered a frozen Rainbow Dash.

“How have you been?” returned Fluttershy.

“Oh, I’m good.”

There was no superiority to Fluttershy, no judgments or opinions. It was just her old friend coming by for a chat. “I haven’t heard from you for a while. I was getting worried that you didn’t want to see me anymore.”

Dash kicked the cloud beneath her. “No, I’ve just been busy with the weather and all."

The two stole a moment to just look at each other. They hugged.

“You should come by Sugarcube Corner next week. Pinkie is throwing a party. We’ll all be there.” invited Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash agreed. It was good to have her friend back. They broke the embrace and Fluttershy floated off. Dash waved goodbye to her friend.

Before she got far, Fluttershy turned, “By the way, when am I getting some grandkids? I’m not getting any younger you know!”