• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 1,725 Views, 0 Comments

Skylanders Chronicles: Little Mermaid - Skylander545



Gill Grunt, Wham-Shell and Zap get thrusted into a mysterious world. But they won't be alone when their fellow Skylanders and Equestrian Skylanders discover their disappearance.

  • ...
10
 0
 1,725

The Rescue

As Ariel returned to Atlantica, the Water Skylanders and the Water Giant followed Ariel to the Throne Room, where her Father, King Triton was waiting for her. But he didn't expect that Ariel would bring her Skylander friends. The Skylanders were at Ariel's side when she was talking with her father. As they talked, the Skylanders realize that by Triton's sighing and not knowing what to do about her meant one thing - she's done this before,

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I just forgot." said Ariel.

King Triton spoke, "As a result of your careless behavior..." He was interrupted by Sebastian who is also his advisor and spoke with a Jamaican accent, "Careless and Reckless behavior!" The King continued, "The entire celebration was..." He was interrupted again, "Well it was ruined! Dat's what it was...completely destroyed!"

He swam closer to Ariel and the Skylanders, "Dis concert was to be the pinnacle of my distinguished career." The three knew that Ariel bailing on the concert was a blow to Sebastian's career as a musician and maybe to his ego as well.

Gill joked, "Well, I guess the composer is also a 'Crabby' advisor." The Skylanders started to giggle because of Gill's joke, which caught an annoyed stare from Sebastian. The crab continued, "NO TANKS TO YOU, I AM THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ENTIRE KINGDOM!"

Flounder swam into the throne room to say, "It's not her fault!" That caught the eyes of Sebastian, King Triton and the Skylanders. Flounder explained the story of their day,

"First, the shark chased us and then Whoooaaa! Then we're safe, but then the Seagull came and then we meet these guys and soon enough, this big guy appeared in a flash of light!"

Thumpback replied, "My way to make an appearance."

King Triton was curious about Flounder's story up until he mentioned one thing, "Seagull?" Flounder gasped at this, realizing that he shouldn't have said that and hid behind Ariel.

Wham-Shell spoke to the young fish, "I think you didn't need to say about the seagull, kid."

King Triton realized, "You went up to the surface again, didn't you? Didn't you?"

Ariel said to her father, "Nothing happened." Gill, Wham, Zap and Thumpback shrugged as Zap pointed out, "She has a point, sir. Nothing bad happened up there.

The King shot a glance at the four before turning to his daughter as he face-palmed, "Ariel, how many times must we go through this? You could have been seen by one of those barbarians, by one of those HUMANS!"

Thumpback was surprised, "Never heard about humans being dangerous before."

Ariel spoke, "Daddy, they're not Barbarians!"

King Triton replied, "They are dangerous. Do you think I would see my youngest daughter in some fish-eater's hook!"

Zap swam up, "Hey! She told us that she is 16 years old, she's not a child."

Gill grabbed the Water Dragon by the tail, "Whoa, Zap. This is between her and her father. No need to add your two cents."

Ariel took notice of the dragon defending her, "Zap is right, I'm 16 years old, I'm not a child!"

King Triton wasn't having it with his daughter's tone, "Don't you take that tone of voice at me, young lady. As long as you live under my ocean, you live by my rules!"

Ariel was desperate as she spoke, "But if you just listen..."

King Triton ended it saying, "NOT ANOTHER WORD! And I will never ever hear about you going to the surface again, EVER!" Ariel was sad about what her father said and swam away with Flounder in tow. King Triton sat in his throne, sighing about how he treated Ariel and spoke to the Skylanders,

"I'm sorry you had to be part in that argument, you four. But Ariel is so obsessed with the surface."

Wham-Shell spoke, "King Triton, as a King myself, I once protected my kingdom from evil trolls. But it doesn't make the surface a danger to everyone. Well in Skylands, all four of us live on the surface because its just floating isles."

Thumpback joined, "And about you insulting our former Portal Master, HE was a human. If you want to know if humans are bad or good, then you shouldn't be this hard on Ariel. If you don't see things through her point of view, you'll never understand the nature of her fascination."

Sebastian spoke, not wanting to hear the Skylanders, "Whatever you four are, please leave. Dis is none of your concern.

Gill Grunt placed his Harpoon gun on his back, "Let's go guys, it's best that we leave the king alone for a while"
Gill Grunt and Thumpback left the throne room as Wham-Shell sheathed his mace, "It was nice meeting, your majesty." Triton nodded as the Skylander swam away. The last one to leave was Zap as he stated,

"To tell you the truth, when someone has a problem, it becomes our concern." The dragon left the throne room, leaving Triton alone at his throne with his advisor.


Back in Equestria, the Princesses and the other Skylanders were monitoring their progress. They even giggled when Thumpback reported that Wham-Shell whacked Zap with his mace over a seafood joke that he said earlier before they knew that they were missing. Camo pointed out,

"Those jokes are kinda weird to ask around Water Skylanders."

The group heard a call from Spyro, "Guys, we're getting exhausted from flying, we need to find a place to land."

Terrafin handed the Royal Sisters a medium-sized version of a Skylands boat. He spoke,

"Twilight enchanted it so it could serve as our transport for our adventures."

Celestia remembered a similar ship when Captain Dreadbeard took over the Pirate Islands and only surrendered if the Skylanders could beat him in a card game. Terrafin added, "Twilight had it christened as the Equestria Skylands Ship, Ignitus."

The goddess smirked, "After the Fire Guardian and the closest dragon Spyro has had to a father."

When Princess Celestia placed the Ignitus on the Portal of Power, it disappeared and reappeared much larger in that world. Tree Rex saw this and said to Terrafin,

"I should give you a High-5."

Terrafin agreed, "Hi-5!" But as Tree Rex lowered his massive right hand, Terrafin gulped, "Um...Bad idea." before Tree Rex's hand crushed the Dirt Shark. When the Giant raised his hand again, Applejack saw Terrafin in a crater and said,

"Ah'll get Terrafin's Special Apple Sauce."

Terrafin barely spoke because of the Hi-5 with Tree Rex, "Th..anks, Apple...Jack." He knew that it would help him back on his feet since he first made the recipe on accident. Tree Rex looked at the Terrafin Crater and asked,

"Was I too hard?"


Back in sea, the Water Skylanders followed their friend through the sea as they made their way out of the castle towards the outskirts. Thumpback soon got that feeling again that they were being watched. The giant stopped to look around and soon enough, he saw two bizarre creatures make their way to him. One looked like a cross between a duck and a squid, while the second was a turtle with a dog's head on it. The turtle spoke,

"Hey guys, how's it been?" The giant whipped out his anchor attempted to strike the turtle, only for it to be blocked by its shield. Gill, Wham and Zap saw the commotion as Gill spoke, "Thumpback! WAIT!!!"

Wham-Shell whacked the giant on the head, "You need to think before you strike!" Thumpback rubbed his head as Zap recognized the two,

"Wait, you're the guys from the concert hall." The turtle chuckled, "That's right, folks. Since you three bailed when Ariel was revealed to be missing, we decided to make haste as well."

The duck squid stated,"We decided to join you guys."

Ariel soon came to where they were and recognized the two, "Donald? Goofy? I didn't know you two were here." Donald stated, "We've just got here and met these four."

Goofy chuckled, "Well, we met back at the concert hall before things went downhill."

Gill asked Donald, "You guys know her?"

The duck stated, "Yes, We're treasure buddies."

"Treasure buddies?"

Goofy decided, "Follow us and we'll show ya." The Skylanders followed Ariel, Donald and Goofy to a rock formation as Ariel pushed a huge rock out of the way, revealing a hidden cave. The group went into the cave leading to a hidden grotto filled with many things that the group recognize. Zap was amazed,

"So that's what you mean by Treasure Buddies." Gill Grunt pointed out,"What a way to be organized, Ariel." The mermaid sighed, "Thanks Gill."

Zap asked her, "How did you gather up such a collection?" Ariel spoke to the dragon, "Flounder and I usually travel from shipwreck to shipwreck."

"Most of this stuff is used back in our world. It actually makes me homesick."

Wham-Shell checked everything out, "It has treasure chests, jewels and lots stuff from the surface."

Goofy spoke up, "Well, we join her on her treasure hunts on most occasions." The mermaid was happy that her new friends enjoyed her collection. But she was still in a sad mood which Thumpback noticed since he knew the reason behind it, "Ariel, I know your father might take the matter of humans being a danger. But to not to us, Master Eon was a human, he was also a very wise Portal Master."

Ariel spoke to her friends, "But if I could just convince him to understand, everything could turn out different."

But as if out of nowhere, music began playing, Zap looked around for the source of the music and saw Pinkie Pie in scuba gear with a music player. Zap whispered, "Pinkie, what are you doing here?!"

The mare whispered, "Setting the tone for this musical number." The dragon was confused until he turned toward Ariel and then back to Pinkie, only to see that she vanished.

Donald was surprised by the appearance and disappearance of the party pony and asked, "Who was that and how did she get here?" Thumpback sighed, "It's just Pinkie being Pinkie." Even though Pinkie was gone, the music was still playing as Ariel started to sing,

"Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything."

She was not lying there as the Skylanders witnessed, that she really has everything. It probably took her years to gather this many stuff even under the scrutiny of her father and his rules about humans. The six continued to watch her sing,

"I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore."

She swam up to the six with a box,
"You want thingamabobs?" She opened it, "I got twenty." She set the box down and continued singing,
"But who cares?
No big deal
I want more."

This brought more curiosity for the skylanders even Donald and Goofy were curious about their friend's needs. What could she want more than human treasure? It was explained through song,

"I want to be where the people are
I want to see
want to see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those." She looked at the group,

"Whad'ya call 'em?" The Skylanders pointed to their finned or clawed feet, "Oh - feet."

"Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street"

She began to swim up towards the top of the grotto,

"Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world!"

The more she sang, the more that the group found out about her desire to be on land. It made them feel sympathetic to her,
"What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick o' swimmin'
Ready to stand!"

No doubt that the song was reaching the climax,
"And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers."

She turned to a painting of a lit candle,
'What's a fire and why does it
(What's the word?) burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love..."

She reached her hand out of the top of the grotto,
"Love to explore that shore above?
Out of the sea. She began to sink back to the bottom of the grotto,
"Wish I could be
Part of that world.

Gill Grunt said, "Wow, her dreams of the surface kinda makes me embarrassed to have legs."

Thumpback replied, "I've met a few mermaids in the past, even before the Phantom Tide. But she dreams of living on the land, it's what makes her unique in many ways."

Goofy was surprised, "Garsh, I never knew that she thought this way and we've known her for a while."

Donald sighed, "Of all the things we've seen, this is perhaps the saddest of them all."

Wham-Shell figured, "There must be some way to help her. She's willing to go behind her father's back to gather up such a huge collection and dream to be on land."

Zap sighed, "If only there was a way." As soon as the group voiced their concerns over Ariel's dream, a crashing sound occurred which caught everyone by surprise. Wham-Shell yelled, "What the heck!?"

Zap readied himself for the possibility of an intruder, "Who's there?" Until another crashing sound was heard and they saw, covered in most of the human stuff, pipe and all was the same crab from the castle. They said in surprise,

"Sebastian?!"

The crab was ultimately ticked out about all this. He spat out the pipe, got himself out of that stuff and asked,

"Ariel, what is all dis?!"

Ariel innocently replied, "It's just my collection." She pointed to the Skylanders along with Donald and Goofy, "And these are my friends."

Sebastian spoke, "Oh I see, your collection and I knew dat you made friends wit dese creatures." He started to get mad, "If your father finds out you have been collecting human relics, he would be.." He was interrupted by Flounder, "You're not going to tell him are you?"

Ariel pleaded, "Please Sebastian, you'll know he'll never understand."

Thumpback spoke, "You can't tell Triton about all of this, you know very well how he would react!"

Goofy spoke, "Knowing the king, he wouldn't understand her reason."

Zap told the crab, "This is important to Ariel!" Sebastian seeing that her friends defended her hobby, reluctantly agreed to not let Triton know and was going to lead them back to the castle until the grotto went dark. Ariel wondered,

"What do you suppose?"

Zap asked, "Is that a ship up above?"


In their curiosity, the seven swam up to the surface and spotted the ship, but not of Skylands origin. The ship itself was shooting fireworks into the night sky. Sebastian came up and wondered why they went up until he spotted the ship which made him jump,

"Jumpin' Jellyfish."

Donald and Goofy were amazed by the ship and the fireworks as Gill Grunt spoke, "Whoa, now that was awesome."
Wham-Shell gave a thumbs up, "Nice display!
Zap was happy, "I'm enjoying this already!"
Thumpback kept a low-profile due to his size, "You gotta admit this is cool. Right, Ariel?"

Ariel didn't say anything and decided to get a closer look. She made her way towards the ship, so they followed her to a small window looking out onto the deck. The Skylanders along with Donald and Goofy managed to make it up there with the mermaid, but Thumpback couldn't get up there because his size would give them away. Thumpback whispered, "What's going on up there?"

Gill looked out over the edge and noticed several human sailors dancing around, playing music and having a good time. He whispered back, "It's a party."

Zap was excited, "Looks like fun." The water dragon was about to go on deck when Wham-Shell said, "Hold on there, Mr. Happy!"

He pulled the Water Dragon back by the tail and said, "We can't be seen because...you know, they haven't seen anything like us before."

Donald stated, "It would get ugly if we're seen."

Goofy admitted, "I just wish things were different." The six continued to observe the party on deck. To Gill, this party brought him back to his days in the Gillman Marines. Whether it was a successful mission, birthday or engagement, the marines would celebrate with a party similar to this, the marines would always keep these parties as civil as the one they were witnessing. Their cover was nearly blown when a dog came up on deck and picked up on their scent. The dog sniffed the deck as he searched for the source. Upon seeing the dog heading for the gangway, the six hid by moving to the sides. Until the dog stuck his head at Ariel and licked her face almost like the canine took interest in the mermaid. It wasn't until they heard a man's voice,

"Max, here boy!" The dog, Max reacted and ran towards his master, a young man with dark hair, judging by his appearance, he seemed like a very important person with an adventurous attitude. When the six saw the man with his dog, they turned back to Ariel and noticed that the mermaid couldn't take her eyes off him. Gill recognized that behavior,

"Somebody's in love."

Goofy was confused, "Are you sure? She just saw him."

"My late girlfriend was a mermaid. I recognize a lover's look anywhere." The group soon heard a familiar seagull's voice,

"Hey there, Sweetie. Quite the show right!"

Ariel slapped Scuttle whispering, "Scuttle, be quiet or they'll hear you."

The seagull said, "Oh I gotcha, I gotcha." He joined them on the gangway while appearing Ariel's red hair, "We're waiting in trepidation, We're out to discover!"

Ariel grabbed Scuttle's beak as Wham-Shell angrily whispered, "Shut your beak, you loud-mouth bird."

Ariel said, "I've never seen a human this close before." She admired this human playing the flute, "He's very handsome isn't he."

Scuttle said pointing to the dog, "Well, he looks all hairy and slobbery to me."

Gill Grunt pointed out, "That's a dog, you screwy seagull."

Ariel corrected the seagull, "Not him, the one playing the Snarf-blatt."

The six knew that Ariel had a crush on the man with the flute. It was only a few minutes in when the entire party was halted when a grey haired man, from the way he was dressed, he was an advisor as announced a present to Prince Eric, the human that Ariel has a crush on. Eric said to his advisor,

"Ah, Grimsby, you old beanpole, you shouldn't have."

Grimsby stated, "I know..."as the men over at drape covering his present prepared to pull off the drapes, "Happy Birthday, Eric."

The men removed the drapes to reveal - a statue of Prince Eric with his fist across his chest wearing armor and royal robes. As for the real Eric, he looked unimpressed by this statue and apparently Max, the Skylanders, Donald and Goofy all share his sentiment as Gill Grunt face-palmed, "Are you kidding me?"

Donald asked, "Who would give him a statue of himself as a birthday present?"

Zap stated, "From what I saw, he wasn't full of himself and a statue of him would just be embarrassing."

Eric had to at least thank Grimsby for the statue, even though he was unimpressed. The advisor stated that he commissioned it himself, although he had hoped for the statue to be a wedding present. The group realized that they have been sailing to other kingdoms with hopes of the prince falling for the princess of those kingdoms. The advisor stated that it was not just him, but the whole kingdom was hoping to see Eric happily settled down with the right girl. The group was in the danger zone because Eric and Grimsby were near the hiding place. As they kept quiet, Eric sat on the wooden rail above them saying that the girl he's looking for is out there somewhere, he just hasn't found her yet. Ariel kept listening, entranced by his voice and still having that lover's glance. Grimsby suggested to the prince,

"Well perhaps you are not looking hard enough."

"Believe me, Grim, when I find the right girl I'll know. It will just...BAM, hit me. Like lightning!" Suddenly a thunderclap in the distance caught their attention as lightning appeared in the distance. Zap said,

"That wasn't me, I swear it."

The lookout on the ship shouted, "HURRICANE!!" The deck was in full panic mode as the sailors returned to their positions on the wheel, and sails to ensure that the ship survives the storm. As for the six, they were holding on to the gangway as they sailed into the storm. Scuttle was blown from the ship due to the strong winds as the Skylanders noticed the panic on deck, the prince went to assist the helmsman in keeping the ship stable. Although the six tried to hang on, they were blown into the sea. But as they went back to the surface, the ship wasn't faring too well. As the crew tried to pull the ship through the storm, a lightning bolt struck one of the ship's sails and caught on fire. Eric and the crew knew that they had abandon ship. That was until one crew member yelled out,

"SHIP AHOY!"

The group of seven in the ocean spotted another ship of different origin, but to the Skylanders, the dragon markings and dragon prow were a clear indication that this was from Skylands. Zap spoke,

"I've seen that ship before." The Skylands ship pulled up next to the doomed ship while its crew used the grappling hooks to hold the two ships in place and dropped the plank as Spyro and Drobot walked out. The crew were shocked to see Dragons on the ship, but Spyro said,

"Listen to me, if you want to survive, get to our ship quickly!"

A crewman asked, "Why are we listening to a talking Dragon?"

Drobot continued, "Because these talking Dragons have the ship that could save your lives."

The crew although confused about the prospect of being rescued by a ship commandeered by dragons, accepted and went over to the Skylanders' ship. Grimsby was already aboard the rescue ship as Eric was going to make the transition only to realize that Max wasn't with him. He heard his dog barking and spotted him surrounded by flames. There was no way he was going to leave his friend behind, so Eric said to Drobot,

"Go without me, I need to get Max out of there." The Tech Dragon nodded as he used his eye lasers to disconnect the two ships by shooting the grappling hooks before pulling away the plank, causing the two ships to drift away from each other.

As the seven saw the second ship pull away, they hoped everyone got off in time. But they noticed the dog being thrown from the doomed ship and was caught by an insect swarm. The insects carried the dog to the Skylanders' ship as Swarm the Air Giant took form. They saw the dog place his front paws on the gangway as he barked as the advisor joined in gazing out at the ship in horror. The group knew that the dog was safe, but there was one problem - his master and best friend was still on the doomed ship. Just before a rescue effort could be made - BOOM! The ship erupted in a big explosion, Gill knew that it was triggered when the fires reached the gunpowder barrels which would most likely be stocked on that ship. The only thing that was tragic about this explosion was there was still one person still on it when the ship went up. The six didn't have time to guess when they saw Ariel swim towards the flaming wreckage.

They followed their friend to the burning ship wreck and found the one survivor from the explosion - Prince Eric. It made sense that it would be him since he wouldn't leave his loyal canine companion behind. He must've gotten stuck when he was carrying the dog out. As the prince sank beneath the waves, the group swam after him as Thumpback hurled his anchor chain at the sinking prince. The chain wrapped around the human as Thumpback signaled Ariel, Gill, Wham, Zap, Donald and Goofy to grab him and bring him back to the surface.


The next morning, The Water Skylanders washed up on shore as Ariel brought an unconscious Eric ashore. The six passed out some time after washing up on the shore, but their morning nap was cut short when the feeling of water hitting his fins woke Gill Grunt up. Zap woke up because his electric pack worked as an alarm clock, Wham-Shell woke up when he saw the sun while Thumpback has always been up. Donald and Goofy were washed up as well, while the duck/squid washed up on a rock, Goofy was hiding in his turtle after washing up on the beach. The dog/turtle peaked his head out of the shell,

"Did anyone get the number on that Black Mushroom that hit us?"

Zap shook off this sand, "I'd rather go toe-to-toe with a Minotaur than do that again."

Donald was dazed, "Don't worry, your majesty. I have just the spell...to..." He collapsed on the rock.

Scuttle landed near them as the Water Skylanders stood over Ariel and the prince as the mermaid asked, "Is he...dead?"

The seagull spoke, "Here, I'll check." Scuttle landed near Eric to check for a heartbeat - by placing his head against the prince's bare foot as he sighed, "Oh, I can't feel a heartbeat."

Gill, although annoyed by the kooky seagull spoke, "I've seen this sort of thing back in the Marine Corps. It will take a few minutes for him to regain consciousness, but he'll live.

Zap replied, "Even though the presence of the other Skylanders is surprising, we can't reveal ourselves just yet."

Goofy noticed, "So those were your friends? I'd like to meet them sometime."

Donald, after shaking off his little dazed state said, "Yeah, but I can't believe that we managed to save a life."

Wham-Shell said, "We should be happy that Ariel is with the prince, but the catch is trying to help her be with him on land."

Thumpback was a bit skeptical about their situation, "But I know King Triton won't like this when he finds out and that if he does, we're going to be in for a huge fish storm. It mostly depends on Sebastian if he decides to blow the whistle of this adventure."

Their conversation was halted when heard Ariel sing again,
"What would I give to live where you are?
What would I pay to stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you smiling at me?"

"Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun?" As she sang, the six could see the prince stirring, signifying that he's waking up.

"Just you and me, and I could be
part of your world."
As Eric opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful girl obscuring the sunlight who sang with the most beautiful voice he's ever heard. She was accompanied by a Gillman, a Water Dragon, a Shell creature, a Whale-like behemoth, a turtle and a squid. Until they heard Max barking as the dog was heading their way, the girl retreated as did her friends whilst saying,

"Retreat, retreat!"


As Max got to Eric, seven splashes were seen in the water. Grimsby came when Max arrived and helped Eric up. Grimsby asked what happened to him, but Eric replied,

"A girl, rescued me. She was singing. She had the most beautiful voice."

Grimsby replied, "I think you've swallowed a bit too much seawater. But your crew owes those Skylanders their lives for getting them off the ship. Although, they are very peculiar, I haven't seen them before until now." As he helped the young prince to his feet and led him back to his castle, the two men didn't know that Ariel and the Water Skylanders were close by, but they were undetected. As the mermaid watched the two men from a nearby rock, she began to sing again as Zap asked anyone,

"Is it kind of odd that people break into song on a regular basis?" The other five just shrugged as Ariel sang,

"I don't know when, I don't know how,
But I think something's starting right now!
Watch and you'll see,
Someday I'll be,
Part of your World!"

A huge wave splashed against the rock as she finished singing. To Ariel, this is a who new beginning, a feeling that she never felt before. To the Skylanders and their two friends, it's a brand new endeavor, one that's going to be difficult to pull off, but they will help their friend to the very end.

Unbeknownst to any of them, they were being watched from the lair of a sea witch, who saw this as way too easy. She saw how Ariel was in love with a human prince although, seeing the Skylanders brought something up as well,

"Those creatures would make things a bit difficult, their desire of helping Daddy's Little Girl would be their downfall." She chuckled, "And besides, Triton's lovesick daughter and her little friends would make nice additions to my garden."
The sea witch gestured to her grove of wilted weed-like plants that would practically scare the heck out of everyone and would be a reminder of her power.

Author's Note:

So the Skylanders have joined in on the party. So, The four Water Skylanders and Ariel rescued Prince Eric from drowning and brought him ashore. It was an act of generosity and its just the Gill, Wham, Zap and Thumpback being Skylanders. See ya around.

(Update: Yes, Donald and Goofy have joined up with the Skylanders for this story)