• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 669 Views, 2 Comments

Scootaloo's Dream - xVinylTheFanfictioner



Will Scootaloo ever reach her dream? Will Rainbow help her? Read on to find out.

  • ...
3
 2
 669

A new start

"Scoots!! Get over here I got a new trick to show ya!"

Scootaloo immediately ran over to Rainbow, the only pony she actually looked up to.
"What is it, Rainbow!" Scootaloo said with much enthusiasm.
"Watch this, and maybe you can get as good as I am someday! Hah. You probably can't, but you can get close!"
Scootaloo watched in awe as Rainbow Dash preformed beautiful choreography throughout the sky. Moving perfectly, rainbow finished the trick, revealing the word "Roinbow Dash" in the sky.

"Awh man!! I messed up the a! Now it says Roinbow Dash!" Rainbow kicked at the ground with her hoof.
"Don't worry Rainbow! That was amazing!!"
Rainbow looked up at the little orange filly and smiled. "Thanks, kid."
"I wish I could do something like that.. I can't fly very well.." Scootaloo tried flying off the ground, but her wings failed her and she fell back on the ground.

Rainbow couldn't help but feel bad. "Well.. how about maybe I help you? I mean, wouldn't you want the fastest flyer in Equestria to help you learn?"
Scootaloo's heart lifted and she quickly looked up at Rainbow. "Really!? You would help ME?!"
Rainbow smiled "Of course I would! I would love to help out a fan."
Scootaloo jumped around Rainbow constantly saying "Thank you!" very enthusiastically.
"Aha don't sweat it. We'll start practice tomorrow." Rainbow said, smiling.