• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 3,230 Views, 125 Comments

A daughters life and purpose - Punsz



Are the changelings all gone? Is Chirp the last of her kind? Taking place two weeks after [i]"A mother's choice and consequences"[/i], Chirp is now being taken care by Twilight Sparkle. As she lives her new life in Ponyville,

  • ...
4
 125
 3,230

Part 1 Chapter 8

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a open field, everything looked normal, that is until I looked up at the sky. Above me was a swirling blue hole, stars that were shining bright as the sun.

"Where...where am I?"

"You are in the world of non-existence, it's a dreamlike world where imagination becomes reality, and dream becomes reality." I turned around to see Princess Luna.

"A what world, what do you mean?" The blue alicorn walked up to and took a seat next to me.

"This place is like a dream, yet at the same time it is reality." I was confused on what she was getting at. "Let me show you." Closing her eyes; a small jell-o like pony appeared, it flew around Luna then around me, making me to giggle. "In this world we make our imaginations come true, why not you try?" At first I thought this was unreal, but I gave it a try, closing my own eyes I tried to think of something, anything. Hearing a small pop I opened my eyes and now standing before me was chocolate butterfly. Bewilder, my mouth dropped open and my eyes shot open.

"Wait how did that happen?" The flying sweet treat flew on my nose, it kind of tickled.

"As I have said before young Chirp, this place turns imagination into reality and fake to real."

"Follow me." Getting up on her feet the princess made her way across the fields, I soon followed, we walked through an open meadow.

"Um...princess?"

"Please call me Luna little one."

"Um ok Luna where are we going?" The blue alicorn looked back at me, a smile forming on her face.

"I see that Twilight has not yet told you about your new schedule." I raised an eyebrow.

"New schedule? What new schedule?"

"For now on, while Twilights trains you in the way of magic as a normal pony, I will be training you to enhance your true strength."

"True strength?" This got me confused. "Princess Luna what are you talking about?"

"It would better if I would just show you." Taking up a firm stance, the blue alicorn's horn began to glow. "It would be best if you stand back." Listening to her advice I take a few steps back. Closing her eyes she started to concentrate, within seconds, two short blades appeared next to her, then a full suite of armored appeared around her, it radiated with a blue aura flowing around it. I looked in amazement; the princess looked back down at me grinning. "You are impressed yes." I nodded my head vigorously.

"How did you do that? It looked amazing!" I ran up to the princess getting a better look at her new wardrobe.

"Let me explain then." Ridding herself of her swords and armor, she casted a spell, summoning a stone wall of some sort, I took a closer look and saw some drawings. "It is said that long ago there was a great war between two God races, the alicorn race and the tri-corns."

"Tri-corn what are those...wait let me guess ponies with three horns?" The lunar princess gave off a small giggle.

"No, but close, the tri-corn race was a group of ponies and other being who had sold their souls to the one they follow, they've received their name from their ruler Vladimir the three horn demon."

"A demon..I thought those things didn't exist...do they?"

"No not anymore, but it is said that when the alicorn race was almost near annihilation, but one of their warriors, a young warrior, learned to master his own power, strength and magic and turn it into a physical weapon." With her dual blades reappearing, she swung them around. "With this power the alicorn race was able to push back the force of the Tri-corn army, and through that victory more and more alicorn learned to master their own abilities." Bring the blade close to her she let out a sigh. "Each alicorn had a specific weapon that would fit its user, the weapon is based on the user strength and control, if the user is weak in power so will his weapon, and if the user has no control then weapon shall not follow you."

"Follow me...is it alive?"

"In a way yes, your weapon is alive, the weapon and the user has a certain bond of some sort, it's as if the user and the weapon are one being, when you call it, it will come to you."

"Uh princess?"

"Yes what is it."

"I still don't really understand." The princess let out a giggle.

"Do not worry in due time you shall understand; now I believe it's time to head back home yes?"

"But wait I still a few questions to ask."

"Do not worry all your questions will be answered in due time." With a flash of light, the princess and I were engulfed. Within a matter of seconds I was back in front of the library, the two bat ponies from earlier with Twilight and Grunt standing between them.

"Chirp." Twilight walked up towards the two of us. "How was it?" I looked up at Twilight then at the princess.

"It was so cool!"

"Yes indeed it was cool." She turned her attention towards Twilight.

"I will be returning the same time as today, to start young Chirps training." Twilight nodded.

"Thank you Princess I really appreciate that you're helping Chirp."

"It is of no problem Twilight, as one of the rulers of Equestria it is my duty to help my subjects." Turning her gaze towards me, she gave me a small smile. "It was a pleasure to meet you young Chirp." With a bow the princess and her guards disappeared with a flash of light.

"Well it's getting late, I believe its past someones bedtime hmm?" Turning towards me Twilight picked me up and placed me on her back.

"But ~yawn~ I'm not tired...just yet."

"Mmhmm I'm sure you're not, but you need to rest for tomorrow." My eyes started to get heavy.

"But...I'm...not...zzZZZ"

Author's Note:

So that is the end of part one, and so the next chapter in Chirps life begins.

Hope you enjoy!

Oh and sorry that this chapter is shorter then the others :/