• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 785 Views, 5 Comments

The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight - Xx-Sniper_Masters-xX



Applejack has noticed that apple trees are mysteriously being cut down. So one night she decides to see who is cutting them down. What she sees is something that she can't explain.

  • ...
3
 5
 785

The Trees...

"What do you mean the trees have been cut down?!" I yelled at Big Mac.

"I mean. The trees have been cut down for some random reason!" Big Mac yelled back.

"You have 5 seconds to tell me who did this before I smack you across your innocent red face." I said to Big Mac.

"How am I supposed to know who did this when I wasn't even there to see it?! HUH?!" Big Mac yelled.

"You know what... Get out of my sight. I'm going to figure this out myself." I said to Big Mac. Big Mac then walked away and went outside to buck more apples from the other trees.

Hi my name is Applejack. You all already know that some of my trees have been cut down by some pony. Honestly I find that annoying. I've been noticing that Big Mac has been slacking off and he keeps coming back everyday saying the trees have been cut down. I plan to catch the pony who is doing this.

"What am I going to do? Harvesting season is coming up soon! I can't have this happen to me now!" I was so frustrated at what has been happening everyday.

*Big Mac comes back*

"Uh... I'm not sure if you will believe me but all the apples are gone." Big Mac said.

"WHAT?!" I looked out of the window and saw that every tree had not a single apple on it.

"Ok you know what? I'm going to catch this meddler." I was about to go outside when Applebloom stopped me.

"Applejack no! There are monsters out there! You can't go outside!" I looked at Applebloom straight in the eye and gave her a look that said I was serious. Applebloom then got out of the way.

"Alright if I'm going to catch this joker I'm going to need you all to stay here." I said.

"Understood. C'mon Applebloom let Applejack do her business." I watched as Big Mac took Applebloom upstairs to her room. She turned her head and mouthed the words: Be Careful

I went outside and got ready for the night. I would hide in the trees and see who has been chopping down my trees once and for all. A Prankster? Animals? Maybe Big Mac. But what I found that night was something that even I could not explain.

Author's Note:

Please. Don't bother me.