• Published 30th Aug 2013
  • 6,215 Views, 165 Comments

Operation: VECTOR in Equestria - type13



Delta Team's VECTOR finds himself in Equestria

  • ...
15
 165
 6,215

Mission 15: Story Time

“So you’re able to transport my Guns from a fixed location to me, am I right?” asked VECTOR as he and the Red Dragon made their way to the Crystal Castle.

“Yes, We Dragons can transport items that vary in sizes as big as a couch and as small as a letter to a fixed point or creature, much like what little Spike do when he sends letters directly to Princess Celestia only. We must either engrave the memory of a certain creature or location to be able to transport one thing to and fro” replied the Dragon.

“I see, so it must mean that the location engraved to you must have been either my safe house or my storage room in Umbrella” replied VECTOR who was in deep thought.

VECTOR, deep in thought walked slowly not even realizing that they were being followed by Fluttershy; who was keeping her distance because of the red Dragon who was next to VECTOR.

“So this means, that I was either abducted in my rest day or mission briefing. Though I doubt it would be the latter, King Sombra won’t risk being seen by my other team” replied VECTOR who was still deep in thought. He then added “But, how the hell did he engrave that place in your mind?” asked VECTOR to the Dragon.

“I do not know VECTOR, but knowing King Sombra and his use of Alicorn magic, he has the -----“

“The fuck did you say?!” screamed VECTOR as he interrupted the Dragon and was even snapped out of his deep thought.

“My apologies VECTOR, Let me explain” replied the Dragon as he recollected himself from the sudden burst of VECTOR.

“The reason King Sombra was able to use immense magical power was because, he somehow found a way to use Alicorn Magic, this in turn, made his heart as black as night and thus making him a Tyrannical Ruler. You see, he was once the Ruler of this Crystal Empire” replied the Dragon

VECTOR composed himself and listened to what the Dragon was telling him and soaked it like a sponge.

“Using his new found power, he ruled the Crystal Empire with an Iron hoof, how he acquired this immense power is a mystery, however. But his rule fell short when---“

“Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stopped King Sombra, with the use of true Alicorn Magic and turned him into shadow and banished him” finished Fluttershy.

Upon hearing this, The Dragon and VECTOR looked at the direction from where Fluttershy’s voice came from. Fluttershy then slowly hovered next to VECTOR. And when she landed next to him, Fluttershy did not make any eye contact, which was different for VECTOR; who in turn, looked at Fluttershy silently.

“U-umm, I’m sorry to interrupt mister Dragon, sir” squeaked Fluttershy as she pawed the soil and gives small glances at the red Dragon and VECTOR.

The two was silent however. And what seemed like an eternity, Fluttershy, surprisingly was the first one to talk again. And as Fluttershy mustered up all the courage she could find, she looked at VECTOR; who was still looking at her, devoid of emotion.

“Lo-look VECTOR, We-we just want you to know that….” And before Fluttershy could finish her sentence, VECTOR interjected.

“What happened next?” asked VECTOR in a flat tone.

“E-excuse me?” squeaked Fluttershy

“What happened next? Was that it? He was turned into shadow and then what?” asked VECTOR as he knelt to Fluttershy’s level and placed his hand on Fluttershy’s head.

“Look Fluttershy, I appreciate what you girls have done for me, I really do. But you should always weigh in the possibilities, the “What If’s”. Because no matter how careful you are, Accidents always happen. Always expect the unexpected” said VECTOR in a calm tone of voice. VECTOR then stood up and added “Now, you were saying?” gesturing Fluttershy to follow them on their little walk.

Fluttershy then gave a warm smile and followed suit and continued to tell the tale of King Sombra.

“So to sum things up, He was banished and placed a curse on the Empire; he basically took the Empire with him, much like a captain going down with his ship, only this time, the captain took the ship with him. And when he DID come back, he was defeated by the Crystal Heart with the help of Spike and Twilight.” replied VECTOR as they reached the Market Place.

As the Trio entered the Market Place, glances and murmurs where filling the atmosphere. A Dragon, A human and the Element of Kindness was leisurely strolling past in the middle of the market place.

“Yes, you remembered what Prince Shining Armor told us in Canterlot, There was no sign of King Sombra when the magic of the Crystal Heart defeated him” replied Fluttershy.

“I see, maybe the Heart itself was not that powerful enough, it was idle for a thousand years, wasn’t it?” replied VECTOR.

“It might be, or he had a plan in case something went awry” said the Dragon.

“True, he wasn’t King for nothing, apparently”


As the trio reached the end of the Market Place, they were greeted with two Crystal Guards and Prince Shining Armor himself.

“Good to see again, VECTOR” greeted Shining Armor.

“I can’t say the same for you, Armor” replied VECTOR

“Why? What’s the----“

*WHAM!*

Before Shining Armor could finish his sentence, he was punched square in the jaw by VECTOR which sent Shining Armor a good few feet from where he was standing and slid a few more. Everypony near the Market, Fluttershy and the 2 guards were shocked at what happened.


“VECTOR! Wha---why did you do that?” replied Fluttershy in confusion.


VECTOR did not answer; he only slowly walked to Shining Armor, but was cut off with the 2 crystal guards pointing their spears at VECTOR. But VECTOR did not stop, he grabbed the end of the spears with each hand and snapped off the blade from the stick and discarded it like it was some trash.

Shocked, The Guards leapt backwards and pointed their horns at VECTOR. Fluttershy, upon seeing this tried to rush to VECTOR’s side, but was stopped by a claw from the red Dragon. Fluttershy then looked at the Dragon with confusion and worry, but the Dragon only looked at VECTORs direction silently.

“S-s-s-STOP right there, scum!” commanded one of the Crystal guard.

“Your highness, are you alright?” asked the other guard as he rushed to the side of Shining Armor as he lay on the floor dazed.

The guard that was pointing his horn at VECTOR made a quick glance at Shining Armor, and in the split second that he looked away, VECTOR swiftly dashed below towards the Crystal guard. The Crystal Guard was about to return his glance to VECTOR when he felt a leather boot connect to his jaw, which sent the Crystal guard flying upwards.

Catching the guard in mid-air by the throat, VECTOR didn't even need to inspect him, because he knew that the Guard was out cold. The last Guard saw this and quickly pointed his horn towards VECTOR, but was surprised when his fellow guard was thrown at him. To his panic, he caught his fellow Guard.


What he didn’t catch was a boot to the side of his head, which sent the two of them flying to the side.



“Now, where were we?” said VECTOR as he crept ever so slowly to the dazed Shining Armor.