• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 1,666 Views, 29 Comments

A Different Kind of Dragon Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Spike has to fight with his powerful heat.

  • ...
4
 29
 1,666

Chapter Two

Twilight Sparkle was re-shelving the books. "Ahhh, re-shelving day, my favorite day of the month." But something was still stuck in her mind. "I can't believe. Fluttershy's pregnant with Big McIntosh." She said putting the books in place. "But I gotta say does two make a cute couple." Se was about to set up the last book, when suddenly a light started to form in front of Twilight, dropping the book she had. "What the hay." And then a small explosion came revealing an familiar alicorn and a draconequus. "Princess Celestia? Discord? Is something wrong?"

"My dear Twilight Sparkle, Spike is in trouble."

"What's wrong."

"I'm afraid that Spike has smelled the Aphrodisiac flower."

"The Aphro-What?." Asked Twilight shacking her head from confusion.

"Twilight, do you still have that book I gave you about, rare flowers.""

"Yes Princess, in fact I have it right here." Twilight grabbed the book that was on the floor, with her magic and gave it to the Princess of the Sun.

The purple aura surrounding the book turned into a golden aura. Celestia opened the book and came across with some rare flowers. "Let's see, Gem Flower, Love Flower, Fire Flower." She kept rolling the pages until she came across the flower that she needed to see. "Here it is, The Aphrodisiac Flower." She began to read. "The Aphrodisiac Flower, is a plant that causes who ever smells it to have a euphoric sensation."

"Celestia, English please." Said Discord, not knowing what the hay Celestia was talking about.

"It means it makes you want to have sex a lot more."

"So Spike's in Dragon heat?" Twilight asked

"I'm afraid so."

"So what your saying is, that Spike is probably raping every single female thing, especially when dragons have two You-Know-Whats."

Celestia nodded slowly

"Yup, we're screwed." Dropping his head into the ground.

"Discord, don't say that." Said Celestia a bit mad at the draconequus, closing the book and putting it in place. "Were gonna find a way to cure Spike, so don't start-" As Discord kept ignoring Celestia, he started to look at one of Twilight's book shelves and a book caught his eye. He grabbed the book and began to read. Celestia noticed that Discord was ignoring her. "Discord, are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah, love you too, hon." Discord said ignoring Celestia's question. "Listen to this." Discord began to read. "Dragon's have two kinds of heats, one is that we most know of, but the other one is very rare, the cause is that tha dragon with come and seek the one that he is deeply in love." Discord closed the book. "Well, we better go save Rarity."

"Why is that?" Twilight asked.

Discord pointed at the window. Both mares turned around to see a giant purple and green dragon, going at the dirrection of the Corosal Boutique.

"Thats why."

---------------Meanwhile in the Corosal Boutique---------------

Rarity was working on her new dress. "Sweetie Belle dear, can you give me that red ribbon.

"Sure thing, Rarity." As Sweetie Belle was about to give her sister the red ribbon, the floor started to shake for a second. "Rarity, what was that."

"I don't know, dear" And then it happend again.

"Rarity, I'm scared" Sweetie Belle started hug Rarity's back left leg. And then again.

"Me too Sweetie, stay behind me." And then again, they went silent. And then again, and again.

And then it stopped, a full silence only able to hear them breathing. "I think it stopped" said Rarity still scared. And the unthinkable happened, the roof got torned by a giant dragon.

"SPIKE WANTS"

Spike threw the roof where no one know where it landed.

---------------Meanwhile, somewhere in Ponyville---------------

As a yellow, green orange blue haired pegasus stallion, with a paper and a pencil with a smily face on the paper for a cutiemark. He walked to a sigh that said 'closed' twisting it to the other side saying 'open'

"Finally, Arty's Drawing Shop is now open for business" He said looking at his shop. But then, bad luck happened-

CRASH

-the roof landed on his shop crashing all of his work.

"Man, I quit the selling business, I'm going back to drawing cartoons."

---------------Back in the Carousal Boutique---------------

Spike hand was going down to capture Rarity. As Rarity closed her eyes waiting for Spike to grab her, but nothing happened as she was about to open her eyes she heard a scream.

"Aaaaaahh, Rarity help!"

Rarity opened her eyes to see what happened. Her heart skipped a beat at what she saw, she Sweetie Belle being taken by Spike. She wanted to help but she just stand their in shock until Spike left with her little sister.

---------------Meanwhile in Spike's mind---------------

Spike woke up from his sleep to notice that he couldn't move his arms or his legs, he was tied up to a chair, he tried to break the rope but he wasn't strong enough when suddenly a door opened to reveal a shadowy figure, the figure walked into the lights to reveal himself, he looked just like Spike but taller and more mature and his eyes where light green but you can still se his pupils. He walked to Spike closer.

"Who... Who are you? Spike said

"You don't remember me"

Spike looked at him, he did looked familiar, until he remembered who he was. "No, it can't be"

"That's right, Greedy is back baby"

"I thought I got rid of you last time."

"Oh, but you did, when you smelled the Aphrodisiac flower, I got released again." Greedy said with an evil laugh.

"What do you want this time?" Asked the baby dragon

"I want control of your mind, the love of your life and-" he got a little closer to Spike.

"-and you magic"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update but you know how school homework can get. And thanks to SilentFlutters404 for the Aphrodisiac flower idea.