• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

The tales of Phoenix, Ditzy and Tztok - ditzywhooves



Short stories depicting the lives of 3 ponies, how they all met.

  • ...
 0
 248

Phoenix Bass: Part 3

"Right, do you want to go for a walk and we can talk then?" asked Ditzy.

"Yeah okay"

"So where was I? Oh yeah, saying about Canterlot. Well, my uncle went to this concert of his friend and her little brother, but it was cut short for a reason I'm probably not allowed to say"

"The father of the two died?"

"Oh, you know about it? It's terrible, the brother is in shock according to my uncle. He's a nice kid, I met him years ago at the friends party. Well, I say friend, her name is Octavia. Can't remember his name though, only talked once, but he seemed okay. I heard him and his mum were moving back here. Promised my uncle I would keep an eye out for him when he gets here."

"That's where I know you from.."

"Huh?"

"That was my dad.. I'm Octavia's brother"

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise.."

"It's fine.."

"I'm really sorry about that, I don't think before I speak at times"

"It's okay, don't apologise"

"Alright.. Umm, if you want someone to talk to, I'm always here.."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. Anyway, it's getting late.. I better go, meet up another time?"

"Sounds like a plan!" said Ditzy smiling. "See you soon"

"Bye"

Phoenix and Ditzy went their seperate ways, and Phoenix headed home. As he got in, his mum noticed him smiling.

"Have a nice walk?"

"Yeah thanks Mum, I think I made a friend.. You know Tavi's friend Doctor Whooves?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I met his nephew and we started talking. We're going to meet up again soon as well"

"Oh that's nice for you. Nice to see you looking happier as well!"

"Thanks mum" laughed Phoenix as he walked up to his room.