• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 554 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie's Party - The reader 0_0



Pinkie wants a party in canterlot What Pinkie wants Pinkie gets.

  • ...
2
 2
 554

You mean "Our turn"

Pinkie were seated an train headed to the canter lot. She packed enough balloons to consume up Equestria in one bite. If she wanted this to be the biggest party ever! She had to be prepare for it too.

[ Are we there yet?] Asked keen Pinkie.

”You been asking me that the all trip, and the answered was no this time it's yes, Said Pinkie, pointing to the palace outside the train. Every pony packed?”

[Uh duh remember we're voices in our head]

[We can't touched anything either] Pinkamena added.

“Oh hehe I forgot” said Pinkie, rubbing the back of her neck smiling sheepishly .

[We should of say bye to her friends before we left huh?]

“Don't worried I left something very special for them back at home,” said Pinkie, with a sicken grin.


Meanwhile In Pony Ville.

“Pinkie said the surprise is in here,” said Dash, pointing to the house near Sugar Cube Corner.

“I hope it's not dreadful,” said Rarity.

“Ah sure she didn't leave anything bad behind. Reassured Applejack.

“I sure do missed Twilight and Pinkie,” said Fluttershy, traveling in the back of the group.

“Any pony hear that?” asked Dash, who opened the door to hear a ticking sound.

“ah don't hear-

“Shhsh listen,”

tick tic tick tic

Dash's eye widen when she recognized that sound, and tried to pushed the others out the house.”SHHHHHHI- A big explosion of cake silenced her.




Back at canterlot

[You think they got our surprised?] asked keen Pinkie.

[we should have been there to hear their shriek of terror] said Pinkamena.

Pinkie were seated in the palace's waiting room. Waiting for the msyer party planner to greet her. “Where is this stallion, or mare?”

[Maybe he or she started the party without us] inform keen pinkie.

[Idiot we're the host] replied Pinkamena.

[Why you called me harsh names]

[Why you never let me take control?]

“Because you almost killed a pony” said Pinkie, still waiting on the party planner.

[Hey it was self defensed] inform Pinkamena.

“Yeah, self defensed” replied Pinkie.

[Oh goodie flashed back time!]



Flashed back


At Sugar Cube Corner. It was a messed cake everywhere, pots and pans on scattered on the floor. A crown of ponies watching a mare strangling the life out of another.

“Take that back!” shouted Pinkamena, strangling a mare on the floor for calling her a harsh name.

“N-Never!” the mare shouted back, between coughs.

“Some pony get that crazy mare off her!” shouted a pony in the crowd.

Pinkie shiver at horrible memory. Lucky the mare Pinkamena attacked didn't press any charges. “Never not doing that again.”

While Pinkie were in thought a stallion in a blacked butler suited arrived in front of her possessing a sign that read.

Pinkamena Diane Pie

[That's us!”] the voices shouted.

Pinkie went with the stallion. “I hope we have a nice room,” said Pinkie walking beside the stallion

[Remember where we're staying? Of course it's going to be nice] said keen pinkie.

Finally reaching the room. one king bed A good night's sleep is certain on the pillow-top mattress. The room include entertainment with samples, a desk for the business traveler, in-room safe, hair dryer, and iron with ironing board for a use during your stay. Also, a first morning cup of coffee is only steps away as each room is equipped with a coffee maker and a selection of coffee options.

The stallion carried Pinkie's bag into the room she were staying in. “Call me if you need everything,” said the stallion closing the door behind him.

[We should call him now! We need a lot of party banners to make this the best]

[And Cupcakes!] replied Pinkamena.

“Even you scared me sometimes,” said Pinkie, getting into the bed, and pulling the sheets over her. “Good night,”

[Good night] replied Keen Pinkie.

[Don't let the cupcakes bite] added Pinkamena.

Then the lights went off, and Pinkie fell asleep.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment