• Published 7th Apr 2012
  • 6,065 Views, 117 Comments

Finn and Jake go to Equestria - Krass McWriter



The Ice King Leaves Ooo to capture foriegn Princesses.

  • ...
15
 117
 6,065

Leaving Ooo/Arrival

Finn and Jake go to Equestria

Going for an episode feel. Episode of Adventure Time that is.




“TAAAASTE FOOT!” Finn bellowed, planting a kick into the Ice King’s face, knocking off his crown.

“FIIIIINNNN!” The Ice King tried to retaliate with his ice powers. “Oh no, my powers!”

“Jowl plow!” Jake exclaimed, extending his jowls and knocking the the ice king unconscious.

“Its okay Hot Dog Princess, you’re free now!” Finn exclaimed throwing his arms into the air.

“Oh thank you Finn.” She shied away.

“Now lets get out of this fartsack!” He scooped her up with his free jowl, placed the living composite meat product on his back and used his jowls to launch out the window.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” The duo screamed as Jake walked over miles long tracks of land in mere steps.

*****************************************

Hours later the Ice King came too. “Princess?” He asked the empty room. “Gryaaah! Stupid Finn and his stupid mutt!” He griped shaking his fists at the ceiling. “Everytime I kidnap a princess, Finn bursts in and kick my patooty!” He stroked his beard, “What am I doing wrong?” Ice King continued to stroke his beard as he buried himself deep in thought.

“Wack.” A penguin tugged on his coat.

“Not now Gunter!” Ice King dismissed.

“Wack wack wack!” The penguin redoubled it’s efforts.

“GUNTER! I am busy PLOTTING! Go to your room!” The Ice King pointed angrily deeper inside the mountain.

The Ice King returned to stiing in his easy chair in deep thought. “Wait a minute! Finn lives in Ooo! What if I LEFT Ooo and captured beautiful princesses AND NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP ME!” The Ice King stood up quickly, “BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” He laughed manically. “GUNTER! Grab your bags! We’re leaving!” The Ice King Flew about grabbing varoius things and throwing them in duffel bag.

After he finished packing he found a penguin waiting with a small suitcase. “Really? Is that all you’re bringing?”

“Wack.”

“If you say so. Now C’mon, we gotta get a boat.” He said and scooped up the penguin. “Wait, I should leave a note in case in beautiful princesses try to find me!” Still holding the penguin he found a piece of paper and a pen. “Dear... Princess... I am leaving... the land of Ooo... Be back... whenever. Love, Ice King.” He narrated as he wrote it down.

“Alright, lets fly!” The Ice King turned and fly out the window-opening with his magic beard.

*****************************************

“Hey dude.” Jake said as he was playing a new fighting game BMO made the other day, tacking away on the contoller.

“What’s up?” Finn asked as he too was furiously mashing buttons.

“We haven’t heard from the Ice King in, like, days.”

“Huh. Maybe he decided to stop kidnapping princesses bro.” Finn offered.

“Iiii don’t think so bro.” Jake then preformed a combo and beat Finn. “What if he has a Princess and we just don’t know?”

“Hmm...” Finn readjusted his position and pondered for a bit. “Well, if I’m right, we can congratulate him, and if you’re right-”

“We can totally kick his butt and give him wet willies!”

“What are we waiting for? We might possibly maybe have a princess to save!” Finn grabbed the family sword and jumped onto Jake’s expanding back.

They arrived shortly at the Ice Kingdom. “Hold up Jake.” Finn pulled out a pair of binoculars from his backpack. “Lets scope out the situation.” Finn peered through the binoculars.

“What do you see?” Jake asked, stretching his face to look at Finn.

“Caboots man, that place is deserted.” Finn remarked frowning. “Lets look for clues!” Jake walked over the mountains to the Ice King’s Mountain. Finn jumped off of Jake and did a flip, landing in a battle ready position. “Alright. Lets do this.”

Jake stretched into the room. Finn had started looking around when something caught Jake’s eye. “Hey brother, I found a note. It’s from the Ice King!”

“Dude, read that chizz!”

Jake used his shape shifting to take on the visage of the Ice King. “Dear Princess, I am leaving the land of Ooo be back whenever. Love, Ice King.” Jake imitated his voice. He shifted back to normal. “Hey, It says the Ice King left Ooo.”

“What?”

“You heard me man, Ice King left!”

“Oh no! Jake, do you know what this means?”

“Uhhh, the Ice King is a loser?” Jake guessed.

“No! He’s probably going to be stealing princesses where we can’t rescue them!” Finn exclaimed. “We gotta track down the Ice King and bring him TO JUSTICE.”

“Well lets get tracking then! Beemo, you got the house!” Jake called as he jumped out the window, Finn following.

“Hazoo!” BMO replied.

*****************************************

“Alright, PB said she saw the Ice King fly west, and Doctor Princess said she say him just two days ago, also heading west. So he probably sailed west too.” Jake figured. He was walking through a small forest with Finn riding atop. The forest then abruptly ended, revealing the vast ocean.

“Wait a minute! I’m terrified of the ocean Jake!” Finn objected.

“Hmmm...” Jake shrunk down to his normal size, rubbing his chin. “Hey Finn, turn around!”

“Okay.” Finn obliged. Jake enlarged a hand and delivered a karate chop to Finn’s neck. “What the flip Jake?!”

“Uhhh...” Jake stalled before clenching his giant hand into a fist and punching Finn in the face, rendering him unconscious. “Sorry brother.” He whispered, as he cradled Finn and started trudging through the ocean.

*****************************************

“Hey, Hey Finn, wake up!” Jake shook the human vigorously.

“Ugh... Where are we?” Finn asked, sitting up holding his head.

“I don’t know bro, isn’t it awesome! Sorry I had to knock you out though.”

“Its cool.” Finn looked around and took in his surroundings. “So, is this where the Ice King is?” Finn asked.

Jake just shrugged, “It was the first island I came to, probably.”

Finn picked himself up. “I guess we better start looking.”

“Well, I’m kind of hungry from carrying you over the ocean." Jake rubbed his stomach which was growling in agreement.

"Ha ha, you're always hungry Jake."

"I know, but let's just have some sandwiches."

"Alright." Finn grabbed two sandwiches out his bag and began eating. "So... I think you should... like, stretch really high... and see if there are any villages." He spoke in between bites. Jake had already finished his sandwich, taking it in three large bites.

"Sounds like a plan." Jake did as Finn asked, stretching high into the sky. He shielded his eyes by extending his brow. Just barely he could make out a sizable town, just on the other side of a really dark forest. Jake the dog shrunk back down to his normal size.

"Well?" Finn said around the last of his sandwich.

There’s a village on the other side of this incredibly dark creepy forest man. It’s probably filled with monsters and old ladies.” Jake scrunched his face, presumably in disgust or horror. Most likely disgust.

“Well, what are we waiting for buddy? Let’s go!” Finn flipped onto Jake’s back as the dog grew to an immense size. Jake started through the forest.

*****************************************
-
“This will be our new home Gunter.” Ice King set down his duffel bag and the penguin.

“Wack.”

“Oh c’mon, it doesn’t stink that bad!” He spat. He looked around the bare cave. “It could use some pizazz. It doesn’t even have a cage, how am I supposed to have babes over?” He noted, placing his hands on his hips. “No place to put them.” He murmured.

“Welly deli, best get started then.” Ice King cracked his knuckles and assumed a wizard pose. “ZAP!” He iced the entire cave, adding rooms and a cage in the living room area.. It was just like his cave back in Ooo.

“Niiice.” He whistled taking in his surroundings. “Well, no use in wasting time, I’m off to find a princess! Hold down the fort Gunter!” He fly off the cliff, flapping his beard.

“Wack.” The penguin saluted, then proceeded to roll on the floor.

“Now where would a princess beee?” the Ice King pondered aloud, rubbing his beard. He looked around. Not too far away from his mountain, was what appeared to be a village of a decent size. “Someone down there should know where I can find me a sexy lady.” He flew down to the village.

*****************************************

“Hey, I see a barn!” Finn exclaimed looking through a pair of binoculars. “Its on the other side of that apple orchard.” Jake pointed the proper direction. “We can probably find somebody and ask them if they’ve seen the Ice King.”

“Well lets go!” Jake picked up the pace, running out the forest and through the orchard. It was a good distance, but the magic dog traversed it quickly, arriving at the barn in a matter of moments instead of minutes. Finn did a backflip off Jake as he shrunk down to normal size. Once he finished he sniffed the air, searching for scents. “Hey I smell someone over there!” He walked towards the scent, Finn followed.

“Its over here, in that house! Someone’s inside.” Jake pointed to the door of a wooden farm house. Finn knocked thrice. An orange pony wearing a cowboy hat between Finn and Jake in height answered the door. The pony blinked a few times rapidly.

“Uhhh, can I help you?” Applejack had never seen such strange... creatures before, but they seemed pretty friendly and she had been striving to be less judgemental since the Zecora incident. Also, its not like she could really go anywhere too far, they were in front of the doorway.

“Yeah, have you seen a big ugly idiot with a white beard and a crown on ‘is head?” Jake asked. “He looks kinda like this.” He added and shape shifted into the likeness of the Ice King.

“Um, no I haven’t. May I ask why y’all lookin’ for ‘im?”

“We think we came here to steal your Princesses lady, and we’re here to STOP him.” Finn stated with an intense tone. “What kind of princess do y’all have anyways? Some kind of Horse Princess?”

Winona decided to see what all the commotion was about and poked out of the building. “Ooo baby, how you doing?” Jake said upon the sight of her. She barked in reply. “Not much for talking are ya?”

“Wait, he came here to do what now?” Applejack narrowed her eyes in confusion.

There was a loud pop. “APPLEJACK! SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO TRY KIDNAP THE PRINCESS, WE HAVE TO GO TO CANTERLOT NOW!”

*****************************************About five minutes earlier*****************************************

The Ice King landed in front of a tree house with a sign displaying a book in front of it. “Look’s like Finn’s pad.” He murmured to himself before pounding on the door.

“Just a minute!” A feminine voice called from the other side.

“Ooo, maybe its a princess.” He murmured to no one once more.

The door swung open revealing a purple coated unicorn with a mane of various shades of purple. “Hello, I’m Twilight Sparkle, Spike’s out for the day so I’m a bit busy. The libraries open, just see me if you want to check anything out.” She called, her attention on reorganizing the books.

“Are you a Princess?” The Ice King queried flatly.

“No, but I’m her prize student!” Her focus never leaving her menial task.

“Do you know where I can find a princess?” He rephrased.

“They live in the Canterlot castle, the city on the mountain, why do you ask?” She finished her work and turned the inquiring stranger. She was immediately taken aback at the sight of the strange creature. It had a large face mane that covered most of its body and a loose blue cloak.

“Because I’m going to kidnap and marry one silly!” He waved at her dismissively. “AWAY!” He bellowed, using his beard to fly towards Canterlot, punching a hole in Twilight's ceiling.

After realizing what had occurred, Twilight immediately devised a plan, and she would need all her friends, starting with Applejack.

*****************************************

“Woah darling, who’s going to kidnap the princess?” Applejack put a hoof on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

“Woah, think its the Ice King?” Finn leaned in and whispered to Jake.

“Totally man.” He replied. “Lady, we know whos going after your Horse Princess. Where is the princess located?”

“Canterlot! But we need the other Elements of Harmony first!” Twilight panicked.

“Wait, ‘Horse Princess’?” Applejack puzzled.

Finn shrugged, “We can’t remember the name of EVERY princess we save.”

“Applejack! You get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, I’ll get Rarity and Rainbow Dash!” She instructed Applejack before turning to the adventurous duo. “You two, just... Stay put! We’ll be back soon!”

“Alright.”

“Cool.”

The Two ponies ran off to gather their friends, they had a princess to save.

________________________________________________NOTES:

TO BE CONTINUED!

I’ve been wanting to write this story for a VERY long time...