• Published 11th Aug 2013
  • 462 Views, 9 Comments

THE WILL STRONGER THAN DIAMOND. - Hakirayleigh



More than 2 years have passed since Twilight become Princess. She wants to demonstrate the princesses her capacities and for that, Celestia take an important function: take control of some cities to prevent a world war with different kingdoms

  • ...
11
 9
 462

Chapter three

The guests were beginning to react to what was happening. Twilight to come to the table of snacks, at the heart of the discussion began to hear whispers, with divided views:

"The dragon took the blame for not having Good Manners and not being aware of the minimum protocol rules."

"The mayor was very inconsiderate, It is just a young creature."

"The princess should not invite again to creatures that are not ponies"

"I watched Manehattan Mayor pushed to the backburner"

While in the midst of words flying at that instant, Twilight wanted to bring order to the chaos. None of the three princesses was present, and Twilight knows how important that keep everything calm.

"what's going on here?." Asked Twilight.I was looking for a few snacks with my advisers, when suddenly, that dragon

Guests, as usual, started to make a royal reverence. Except for Spike. Caucus Rogue Spined by bowing, but so selflessly.

"Good night, Princess, It's an honour to be here in charge of an important Equestrian authority, like you. That it is a pity that it is to report the unpleasant behavior of her assistant and his companion."

"Good night Mayor Rogue, please explain waht happen with my friends briefly".

"I was looking for a few snacks with my advisers, when suddenly, that dragon..."

"Twilight!!" Abruptly Interrupted Spike "Doesn´tt believe what say this subject, he pushed me to the purpose, to drop all the food on the floor"

"Please Spike, it leaves it to the mayor has its version, and then we will hear yours." Replied Twilight.

"Thanks Princess. I was looking some snacks, when that began to eat everything on the table, without consideration for the other. Did not expect to get a behavior as inappropriate by her assistant besides that his companion didn't nothing to stop it..."

Rarity of suddenly to defend Spike of the verbal abuse on the part of the mayor.

"Mr Mayor, excuse me, but Spike and no "that" was concinnous tonight. I always went with him, at each part of the castle and his behavior was refulgent. If there a pony has behaved like a ruffian, you are". Categorically finished Rarity.

"I have had enough of hearing interruptions from you". Said angry Twilight. I want listen about the mayor said what needed to be said about his version."

Caucus continued "I demanded an apology from her assistant and The Princess Celestia and you must assume the responsibility of the caused damages."

"Forget it, I make no apology for something that I haven't made and I'm sure that Twilight will considered My words and Rarity ones" Said confident Spike.

Twilight was aware about of the Celestia's worries with the some mayors and especially with Caucus Rogue. She took a decision that was not going to like her friends and much less to Spike.

"I'm sorry Mayor Rogue, on behalf of the princesses and me, I apologize for the inconveniences have been criticised caused you in the event," "I hope there isn't a problem for which you will be able to stay at the Grand Galloping Gala." emphasized Twilight.

"No way, Twilight!!" Said frantic Spike. "You must not apologise for something out of the ordinary had taken place."

"Exact!, Spike doesn't have the guilt of this, the mayor is not telling the truth. And we are applying on the trust that you with us. "Perhaps you already don't believe in your best friends?" Said Rarity.

Twilight always has trusted in her friends. However she is aware that an this kind of deed can lead to a loss of good relations between the royalty and Manehattan.

"Sorry guys. By now I have no choice fo ask you to apologize to the mayor while the princess and I clarify what actually happened." Said a bit ashemed Twilight.

Spike couldn't believe this situation. his best friend and foster mother didn't see the truth on his dragon eyes. For the first time, Spike was disappointed Twilight's acts. With a broken voice and tears, he found the courage and said he said the following fulminating words:

"Princess Twilight, you raised me and taught me everything about the knowledge of Equestria and the magic of friendship. But in this case you learned an important lesson about the power:

"A true princess in any world leads not by forcing others to bow before her, but by inspiring others to stand with her."

"Consequently, that from now on, I resigned to be the assistant to her majesty, Twilight Sparkle. Thank you for everything and good luck in her future."

After that Spike ran away and crying in such a way that the majority of the guests also began to catch the crying, except of course the Manehattan Mayor and a few ponies which they did not see the magnitude of the sadness of Spike by the crowd.

Twilight and Rarity were in tears. "Wait Spike!! I-" At this precise point in time Rarity shouted.

"That's inconceivable!! You wracked Spikey-Wikey feels. After that, I do not think that we go back to being friends until we have clarified this whole situation will prevail and our truth and not mendaciloquent of Rogue. Good bye Twilight." Rarity also came galloping at full speed through the castle and crying trying to reach to spike.

"I agree with the apology made by you Princess. It is a pity that his assistant and his friend did not have the courage to assume their responsibilities in this. Now if you will forgive me, I will continue waiting for Princess Celestia." Said Caucus Rogue with an safely way, but at same time arrogant. He continued his journey with the advisors and talking with other guests.

Twilight was trying to bite their lips for not crying and began to flourish the feelings of guilt about this decision that she has just taken. Almost at the same time, her friends were beginning to bring comfort to Twilight, she needed a slight contact by their friends and which couldn't support. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Soarin did.

The other guests, to see that the best friends of Twilight accompany, they turned around the eyes and went on as usual. They began to embrace to Twilight and demonstrating that their friendship was very important. At the same time that each sent messages of encouragement, while waiting for the presence of Celestia, Luna and Cadance, to support it by the decision made.

"Don't worry about Twilight, we know that rarity and Spike do not procrastinate in forgive you and crowd control at the end of this." Said Pinkie Pie.

"We know the sadness that you're feeling at the moment Twilight, I still remember when was humiliated by the other ponies for not being able to fly. And thanks to you, I could overcome my fears." Said Fluttershy evoked voluntarily its most solitary sadnesses.

"We are your friends and we will always support you, we know how great you are and everyone knows it." Said Rainbow Dash. Soarin set his head, In support of the above.

"I don't know you very well as a friend Twilight, but I know that you're a great pony and the wonderbolt are loyal towards to Princesses". Told Soarin briefly.

"Thanks friends. By being with me in these difficult times. And I hope they understand which I have just done" Said Twilight"

Her friends were not separated of twilight, as if you were to go to a great long journey. There was a time not so moving as this. Rainbow Dash of soon began to notice the absence of Applejack at that time. She knew that Applejack would be with them if you don't was a matter of great urgency that would have to meet.

Rainbow Dash whisper gently into the Soarin's ear: "Listen, tell my friends that I went to take a walk instead of this place, while in reality I'm gonna look to Applejack. I'm afraid about her. I feel that its head at the moment is very dispersed. I am going to talk to her"

"Ok Rainbow Dash, I'll be with your friends and the princess" Said Soarin.

After that, Rainbow released her hoof softly and she flew through to the search of Applejack. Her friends figured she wasn't and he was then asked to Soarin.

"Where's Rainbow Dash, Soarin?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Ehhhmmm...Ahhmm...She wanted walk instead around of the castle and also to bring some snacks for you. I don't believe she will be delayed" Said Soarin with nail-biting business.

"Neglect Soarin, We all know Rainbow Dash doesn't like a lot of showing affection" Said Twilight.

Twilight was waiting patiently for the Princesses will arrive so that he could explain the situation that occurred with the Manehattan Mayor, Spike and Rarity. She feels that did everything in the right way as possible, but at the same time could affect their friendships.

While Rainbow Dash would look to Applejack. Spike was cried inconsolably at the Castle entrance.

He felt a great disappointment on the attitude taken by Twilight. didn't know what to do. He was scratched his head, walked without control, chewing some rocks out of the ground He felt under pressure, left his position as Assistant to one of the Equestrian princesses.

Spike hunkered down and drope himself all over the grass. He looked at the stars, along the deep sky, where the imagined the memories you've had with Twilight and their experiences more dear, when Twilight hatched his egg and he was born, A lot of Twilight studied until very early in the morning. Big trips with her to different cities of Equestria, as Appleloosa, Las Pegasus, the Crystal Empire, too many places to continue naming them.

Any act or action which Spike may have in mind about Twilight, was reflected in the sky. Spike wanted to be away from as soon as possible of the gala and therefore had taken the decision to take the last train to Ponyville and return to the library, where Spike was a standing room, given that Twilight by their occupations of the royalty was no longer the librarian and left in charge to another pony of the city.

He was about to get up from the grass, a hoof touched his head with delicacy. "I hope that you haven't thought in go this place without warning or waiting me" Spike looked up and see to Rarity with a tear under her shaded eyes.

"You would be ruthless if leave a mare like me in this place alone" Said Rarity in a relaxed atmosphere.

"Of course not" Said Spike. "You are one of the most important and significant ponies in my life. I would rather no starve a gem on an entire week" Replied Spike, with a funny spread of Rarity's tone

"Hahaha. Ohh, Spikey-Wikey, why didn't you wait me before of run off of the castle"

I'm sorry Rarity. I was full crying of an inner pain and fury. I had not weighed the consequences when I show the resignation of continuing with Twilight." "I hope she also think about how her attitude affects to us and also toward their our friends who may have the same treatment like us."

Rarity looked directly at him and said: "Someday you must understand Twilight has been taken a decision into protect you of a unknown reason. but now It's imperative what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't sure Rarity, I would go to the Ponyville library, but I am not familiar with the new librarian and I´ll be alone."

"Have you thought go to some home of our friends." Asked Rarity about Spike excuses.

"Oohh...sure. First Applejack family are not faring too well at present. I'm not want feel umconfortable at Sweet Apple Acres. Rainbow Dash live in Cloudsdale and I can't walk there, and Sugar Cube Corner is very narrow with Family cake, especially with Pumpkin and Pound cake. those ponies are mischievous when they want to."

"And the Fluttershy's cottage?'' Asked Rarity again.

"Nothing, there is only one problem. I don't like Angel...stupid bunny pbbbt Hahaha." Spike finished his sentence and started laughing. Rarity also does. So Rarity was ready to ask to Spike a great choice:

"Spike, I'd like you to live with me at Carousel Boutique. I have a prepared bedroom for you knowing that this day would come."

Spike was unable to believe it. The pony that has loved from the first day it came to Ponyville, had a special place for him. Obviously he isn't sure if the bedroom that she assigned him was to guests. At the same instant he knew that this moment would begin a new life with his beloved mare. After so many years of being madly in love and of complicity through Twilight, suddenly it is imagined forever his life to the side of her.

"Thanks Rarity!!" Said Spike weeping with emotion on her coat, "I cannot express to you strongly enough how grateful I am to you" Said Spike.

"It's ok sweetie. You don't have thanking me,I do this because I am concerned about your welfare and because you love me." When I met you, thought you had a philocal conduct. But after you tried to confess your crush, and my eyes welling with tears; and you smile back. As of that moment I know There are feelings could be more that friendship and gratitude toward you."

Rarity at the end of the sentence, kissed the Spike's cheek ,but more close to his mouth, which had never happened before. he was speechless and she smile with her beautiful stare.

"Wait me here Spikey-wikey I'll say goodbye to our friends and I'll explain to Twilight about we have been talking about just now"

Rarity winked and entered to the castle. Spike fell back on grass, but this time for the happiness of sincere kiss received him. He felt mixed feelings. First, His new life with Rarity at her house and second, about Twilight's mind next to leave her it after so many years of being on the side of it. He knew that it would be a long night, even more for Twilight.

Rarity went in search of Twilight and her friends. She didn't want to be there one minute more, But her education and your manners did not allow him to leave a magnanimous event without thanking his friend by the continual invitation to most Equestrian sophistaced activities.

After covering the castle for two minutes, Rarity found to Twilight and her friends talking, a little more calm after what happened. She didn't know exactly how to proceed to tell her the proposition that she did to spike. Twilight still had many things to think about. Then, All of a sudden an idea arise, in order to make time.

"Hello again girls" Said Rarity.

"Where were you? Twilight was afraid" Asked Pinkie.

"Rarity, What happened with Spike, he´s well? Asked concerned Twilight.

"Don't worry about anything darling. I have just been talking to him and he is much better now".

"Ohh, thanks Rarity, I'm afraid about with what had happened to him on the misunderstanding. "Can I talk with him?"

"Sorry Twilight, but he said me, about take the next train to Ponyville and he wants I accompany him. He also asked if could be at Carousel Boutique for some time and I agreed."

The girls were surprised, to know Spike didn't want to be more at the Gra Galloping Gala. Apparently his pain towards to the action of Twilight was worse than they thought. She was devastated and began to cry again.

"Please Rarity, you can try to convince to Spike to be at the Gala. Twilight might not support that for an action taken as princess, she suffered a public intimidation opposite to equestrian local authority . Spike should understand regardless he says the truth, Said Fluttershy with good intentions.

"I understand Fluttershy, but I believe we should respect Spike action. He don't want see again to Manehattan Mayor to the face or worst. Rogue could fellow his verbal attack against us, Twilight and even the princesses." Replied Rarity.

"Rarity!! this is unfair!!" said Pinkie Pie

When rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie began to discuss, Twilight placed their four hooves on the carpet and holding her head said:

"Rarity. I understand the Spike's situation and I can't Iforce him to do something that he doesn't want to. If he wants to go with you back to Ponyville, so be it"

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie stopped and say good bye to Rarity with soft hugs.

"Twilight don't worry, sooner or later, Spike will forgive you" Said Rarity.

"Goodbye Rarity, please take care to Spike and for any given situation, write me o talk with our friends.

"I'm happy that what you understand it. Good bye Twilight and give thanks to the princesses for the invitation to the Gala"

With these words Rarity left the castle and went with Spike to Canterlot Train Station. Twilight endured the most she could. then and still have forces to show guests their strength when the Princesses arrived to give the speech everyone was waiting all the night.

Author's Note:

concinnous: Pertaining to something elegant and interesting

refulgent: Shining brightly or radiating

Quote 1: This lesson was taken from movie Equestria Girls

mendaciloquent: Able to tell artful or skilled lies.

Philocalist: A lover of beauty