• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,966 Views, 20 Comments

Scary Raining Days - Fireball



Scootaloo is very scared because it's been rainning real hard for a very long time and Rainbow Dash is trying to help her

  • ...
3
 20
 1,966

Chapter 2: The Unexpected visit

*Ding-dong*

Rainbow dash woke up by the sound of the doorbell. 'Who could that be in this terrible weather' Rainbow thought as there was thunder echoing in her ears. *Ding-dong* the doorbell rang once more. Looking at Scootaloo to see if she was still sleeping.

' Fiouf! She's still sleeping.' Rainbow thought as she was getting out of bed. She rushed out of bed to get the door, not even bothering to brush her mane. Rainbow opened the door to see Pinkie Pie standing outside all wet.

" Pinkie what are you doing in the storm, come in." said Rainbow.


"HI RAINBOW DASH!!!" greated Pinkie. "HOW YOU DOING?"

" Pinkie quiet, Scootaloo is sleeping. You woke me up. Don't wake her up." said Rainbow in a quiet voice to not wake Scootaloo.

" OKAY, I mean okay." said Pinkie while she stoped bouncing.

" Why are you here? I mean shouldent you be at your house?" said Rainbow conserned and questiondly.

" Well Mrs.Cake and Mr.Cake said I could go to my friends. Yesterday, I was at Fluttershy, saturday, I was at Applejack's..." said Pinkie pie but got cut off by Rainbow.

" No, I mean why, why did you go to Fluttershy's and Applejack's in the first place?" asked Rainbow.

" Weeeeeeell, I was getting lonely and I thought you guys might be getting lonely, so I decided to go see each and every one of you guys. Tomorro I'm going to Rarity's!!!!" said Pinkie in a cherfull as always voice.

" Okay, but you do realise it's 6:00 am, right? Rarity won't be happy if you go until like what 10:00 am." Rainbow said.

"Weeeell duuuhh. I know Rarity. Anyway, how are you and Scootaloo? I'm fine." said Pinkie.

" Well I'm okay, but I'm not so shure about Scoots. I'm concerned about her. With her anxiety problems, the thunder and lightning have been scaring her. Everytime she hears or see's some she shrieks, and every time it gets louder." Rainbow said while thunder was heared and lightning was saw.

" Okay, um. If you want I could stay for the hole day, or at least part of it. You know to chere up Scootaloo." said Pinkie looking and feeling depressed.

" Go sit down, I'll go get a towel so you can dry yourself off."

" Okay." said Pinkie still depressed.

When Rainbow Dash came back she had a towel and a brush. " Here's your towel. I hope you don't mind if I brush my hair as well. When I got up I came strait to the door so the doorbell woulden't wake her up."

" Of course I don't mind. No wonder your mane is so, so untidy." said Pinkie while drying herself off.

When Rainbow was done brushing her mane and Pinkie was done drying herself. Pinkie asked " Do you want to play?"

" Um, Okay I gess, but there isn't much we can play in here." said Rainbow concerned.

" I know!!! Why don't we play hind and go seek?" said Pinkie.

" Okay, but no going in my room it has my name on it. Scootaloo is still sleeping!" said Rainbow in a firm tone.

" I'm not sleeping anymore, sis."

Surprised Rainbow dash turned around seeing Scootaloo then turning to the clock. It was 8:13 am. "Scoots we were going to play hide and seek, wanna play?" asked Rainbow

" Is that a serious question?" asked Scootaloo sarcastically while headding to the bread loafs. Rainbow looked at her puzzled. " Of course I want to play, you silly filly!" said Scootaloo while grabbing a slice of bread and putting peanut butter on it. " Just let me eat my breakfast, Pinkie do you want any?" asked Scootaloo.

" No thank you. I already had my breakfast."

Scootaloo stuffed her slice of bread in her mouth. " Ohay we con... hay."

" I'll count to 20." said pinkie happly. " 1 party, 2 parties, 3 parties..."

"Come on Scootaloo let's go. I know where I'm going.

" 10 parties, 11 parties..." continued Pinkie

"Me too.*snicker* "

" 17 parties, 18 parties, 19 parties, 20 parties!! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" called out Pinkie.

***************

After about 30 minutes of hide and seek, " I'm bored, it's been about an hour of us playing hide and seek." said a bored Scootaloo.

" Me too!" said Pinkie

"Okay, what should we do now?" asked Rainbow

" OOOOOOHHH! I KNOW!!! I KNOW!! Let's sing songs!!!!" said Pinkie

" Okay!" said Scootaloo.

"I gess." said Rainbow not sounding like she wanted to do it that much.

" I'll start. I have the music on my music player." said Pinkie taking out her music player, out of her hair.

"I love this song!" said Pinkie while hitting the play button. A familiar song started. Pinkie started to sing it and soon joined by Scootaloo, later Rainbow joined too.

*************

( Enjoy the song. Down below are the lyrics.


Pinkie Pie]

There is a place
Where the grass is what's for dinner
Charmed, fun, and wild
There must be something in the water (What?)

Sipping rainbow juice
Talking Elements of Harmony
Our Bronies hang out too
(Come on, Bronies!)
'Cause they know we're awesome fillies
(Come on, everypony!)

You could travel the world (You could travel the world)
But no one can groove like the girls with the hooves
Once you party with ponies (Party with the ponies)
You'll be seeing Rainbooms!
O-oh o-oh o-ooh!

(Chorus)

Equestria girls, we're kinda magical (Equestria!)
Boots on hooves, bikinis on top
Furry coats, so cute
We'll blow your mind
Aoaoah oh, aoaoaoh!


Equestria girls, we're pony-fabulous (Equestria!)
Fast, fine, fierce, we trot till we drop
Cutie marks represent (Cutie marks!)
Now put your hooves up (Yeah, put yo' hooves in the air)
Aoaoah oh, aoaoaoh!

[Male Backup/Spike]

Break it down, DJ P0N-3
These are the ponies I love the most
I wish you could all be Equestria girls)