• Published 21st Jun 2014
  • 841 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Hetalia: Axis Powers - sonicRainicorn



Random shiz happens when you're on the Internet too long. But seriously it's about the Axis and the Allies in Equestria

  • ...
0
 16
 841

1: Chibitalia. No, That's Wrong!

Twilight, being the every-spell-has-to-be-perfect unicorn she is, finally got all the spells she wanted perfect. So,naturally, she went to start a spell she has never done before. I mean, there's no possible way she can mess up right? She's friggin' Twilight Sparkle for Celestia's sake! With that thought in mind she flipped through the pages in one of her spell books. "Oh," she gasped. "This looks interesting..." This particular spell would allow her to teleport anywhere she wanted. Ya'know, like the TARDIS. So yeah, of course it looked interesting! Who wouldn't want to go somewhere new and exciting?! Ahem... Twilight decided to choose somewhere that wouldn't be of danger, but was still far away.

Finally she decided on going to the edge of the EverFree forest. That was far away right? Right. And there wasn't any danger at the end of the forest right? Hopefully. I mean, right! Twilight readied herself, edge of the EverFree forest in mind, and started the spell. Her horn glowed dim at first, but eventually it grew brighter, a ball of magic at the tip of her horn. The whole room was a bright purple. Twilight felt herself become lighter, but the feeling soon faded. The ball of magic shot out of her horn and flew out the window. Scratch that. Broke the window. Twilight fell back on her flank. Her face was one of confusion, and who could blame her? She just like, totally messed up the spell! And she's Twilight Sparkle! How the hell could she mess up a spell!?

"Oh, dear," she managed to get out. "What did I do wrong?" She got the book and re-read the spell about ten times. There had to be an explanation for this. There had to be. Twilight sighed in defeat and put the book back on the shelf. It wouldn't have caused any type of trouble to have gotten one spell wrong, right...? Right?

--------------------------------

America was lying down on his couch. Tony, his righteous alien friend, was out and about in the galaxy. Said somethin' about an emergency he needed to take care of. America wasn't sure if he should've been worried about that or glad Tony was going to take care of it. Either way, he was left without Tony. That means he has nothing to do 'till he comes back. On a totally different note that doesn't involve righteous alien friends, the people in his country were arguing over if Equestria Girls was a good thing or a bad thing. The Anti-Bronies obviously thought the idea was stupid, and some of the Bronies agreed with them! America thought it was stupid for some of the Bronies to judge it before they actually watch it. Like, seriously? You're a Brony, dude! You basically say not to judge a show before you watch it, yet you're doing just that! If you asked America he'd say it was worth watching. Of course, he'd deny it in front of any of the other countries. Yeah, he's a closet Brony.

With the random thought of My Little Pony in mind, he actually considered watching it to pass the time. Yet the horrible thought of one of the countries seeing him crossed his mind. So, sadly, that idea was shot down. America made an exaggerated groan of annoyance. He couldn't play video games because they were all too scary, there was nothing on TV, and he couldn't watch My Little Pony because he was too afraid. "Fuck it," he said. He was a hero! He shouldn't be afraid of what other people think! Hero's have no fear! Only weaknesses... And that was usually a girl, a rock, or a side-kick. America had none of those. That was both a depressing thought and a happy one at the same time.

Just as he was about to turn on the TV his phone rang. He grabbed it and answered, "Hello?"

"America you stupid git!"

Oh, hey, I wonder who it is... Let's all wonder together guys!

"Nice to hear you too, England."

Oh darn! I was wrong! Who did you think it was? Okay enough of the Dora crap.

"Whatever! Just... What did you do this time, stupid?"

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me!"

"Who's playing? I seriously have no idea what you're talking about, dude."

England, or Brittan for those of you who watch the dub, sighed. "China."

"China? What about him?" America was a little concerned now.

"He's..."

America didn't hear what ever else he said. He dropped his phone as he felt a weird feeling in his stomach. It wasn't like a stomachache or anything like that. It was more like he laughed really hard from being tickled then got hit with a baseball bat. Now doesn't that sound pleasant? He fell to his knees, on the floor obviously seriously where else? The couch? And clutched his stomach. This really wasn't a good feeling.

England waited for America to reply. "America?" England was actually a little worried. Since when was America quiet? "America?" He asked again. Still no reply. Well... Fuck. He's dead. Don't even think anything else, assume he's dead. That's the only reason he could be quiet, right? Right! Right? "What's wrong,Angleterre?" France asked. "What's the matter with America?" England just stood there. Still waiting for a reply.

There was a groan of pain and England turned to face China, thinking it came from him. He almost dropped the phone when he realized it didn't. He was still on the ground, using Russia's scarf as a pillow. "E-England...?" America choked out.

"Y-Yes, America?"

"Help..."

England's blood ran cold. That was the most terrifying thing he's heard in a while. "England?" Russia asked. He looked terrified. Crap. Well they're fucked. Wasn't it nice knowing them? What...? Okay fine... "Is... A-America... Al-alright...?" China asked, his eyes shut tight. Russia and France looked at England. They seemed to be practically begging him to say he was alright. Before he could answer he felt something weird in his stomach. Like he laughed really hard from being tickled then got hit with a baseball bat. Sound familiar doesn't it? He hugged himself to try to get the feeling to go away. But, of course, it didn't go away.

"England?" A new voice said. Everyone, but China, jumped. They all, minus China, looked in the direction of the voice. They found someone who looked similar to America, holding a polar bear. "Oh... It's just you... Canada," England struggled to get the words out.

"How long have you been there, ma chère?" France asked. The Canadian shrugged. "After you guys came in."

England fell to the ground, unable to stand any longer. They all just kinda stood there for a few seconds, surprised but eventually France came to his senses and rushed over to England.

------------------------------

China stirred a little. He wasn't in pain anymore. That was good, right? He opened his eyes to reveal new surroundings. It seemed he was at the edge of some forest. He lifted his arm to rub his eyes but froze. That wasn't a hand... Or an arm! It was a hoof and his new fur seemed to be red. China stood up on all his appendages. He was a little wobbly, but eventually got the hang off standing up. He looked to his right and saw who he assumed was America. He had the same hair, same glasses, and even had the same jacket. China then looked at himself to see he was still wearing his uniform. It had changed to his new size. The only difference being he had no pants on. Which felt kinda awkward.

He decided to take a few steps on his new legs. He fell on his first few tries, but after about twenty minutes he got it down. He sat down beside America, waiting for him to wake up. He couldn't go exploring without him! It would be lonely and America might freak out. "China!?" Someone called in the not-that-far-distance. China looked up to see a green unicorn. Judging by the hair, eyebrows, uniform, and accent, it was England. China waved at him. America groaned. China then directed his attention to him. His eyes fluttered open and he yawned. "You guys okay?" England asked. China jumped. How did he get there so quickly?! "How did you get here so fast?!" China exclaimed.

England shrugged. "Whoa! Oh my gosh!" America exclaimed. "You guys are ponies!" China and England just stared at him. That was his first reaction? No freaking out? No questions? Wow... Well, American's do tend to be ignorant most of the time. Okay, all of the time. "Bonjour mon, maintenant, amis poney!"

Okay maybe more than Americans were ignorant. The three looked in the opposite direction England had came. There was a blue unicorn, which was obviously France you could tell from his mane, a tan pony, which was Canada since it was a little lighter than America's, and a grey earth pony, which was Russia. "Ai yah," China sighed. "What happened to us?"

"I don't know but-" America started but gasped dramatically.

"What is it America?" Canada asked.

"I... I have wings!" He practically screamed from excitement. He went to take his jacket off but realized he didn't have any hands to do so. "Crap," He looked at England. His cheeks turning pink. "England? Can you help me?" England stared at America.

"Why do you need my help?"

"You're a unicorn!"

"And...?"

"You can use your magic to help me!"

England just blinked. Well he was a unicorn... Practice makes perfect right? England nodded. America grinned at him. England's horn glowed green, along with America's jacket, as he slowly got the jacket off. "Yay!" America tried to use his wings. It worked. For about two seconds. He fell on his hooves, but since he didn't quite know how to use them yet he fell. What all of them found weird was why America's uniform had holes for his wings, but his jacket didn't. Canada hovered over America. "What?!" America exclaimed. "You got wings too?! And you can actually use yours?!"

England looked at France and saw Canada's jacket being suspended by magic like America's. The two started talking back and forth really fast. This was the first time anyone saw Canada say more than one sentence. "Hey," Russia said. "Don't you think we should go look for a town or something?"

"YES!" America screamed. Making Canada fall, along with Kumajiro who was on Canada's back. America apologized and said, "We should totally look for Ponyv- I mean a town! Maybe we can find Rain- I mean other ponies! Maybe Twi- I mean maybe we can find a purple unicorn to help us!"

The other countries stared at him, wondering why he cut himself off so much and why he mentioned a purple unicorn. But other than that there was no objections. They were going to Pony- I mean looking for a town with a purple unicorn to help them.

Author's Note:

WHOOO! Yeah that happened... So whaddya think? I'm gonna continue it! I had so many Poland moments writing this. (As you can tell) well anyway tell me what you think! And don't worry the Axis will eventually come! ok i luv u buh-bye!
-omgR!