• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 432 Views, 8 Comments

The Sisters's Passage - RachWrites



Random snippets of descriptions of the princess's night and day

  • ...
 8
 432

The Dawn

Celestia's Dawn, how beautiful it is, as we watch the beautiful pony rise the Summer sun, she looks down and smiles at her pony subjects, such a kind ruler and her beauty comes with her every dawn.

The birds wake up with Her dawn, as they spread their wings for the first time since Her Sister's night, she wakes them up with her sun's gentle kiss of its rays, they tweet their pretty songs and soar through the skies as the Pegasus ponies get ready to make the day's weather.

The fish wake up with the dawn, warmed up by Her suns warmth and they frisk around searching for food, their bodies fully awake now hoping not to be eaten by any wandering bears or cats.

The ponies of Equestria wake up and stretch to get ready for the day, the Pegasus ponies wash their wings and the Unicorn ponies practice their many skills, and the Earth ponies make breakfast for their families and get ready for the new Day.

Everypony from any race can enjoy Celestia's Dawn, the warm reds, the orange hues made from the sun, and the yellow glow Her sun makes, is simply beautiful and cannot be copied by anypony, no matter how hard the Unicorns of old tried, they could not make The Dawn as bright and beautiful as Celestia, and therefore she gained her cuite mark, a shimmering sun.