• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 529 Views, 0 Comments

The Elements of Nightmare Moon? - BronyKiller1

  • ...
 0
 529

Chapter2

(A/N In the first few hours of this story being up i got 3 likes and 0 dislikes woo-hoo. Well im not gonna keep you any longer. Hope you enjoy!)

"That wasn't yours to takes! I cant believe you! Do you have any idea what that book is!?" Star Blazer was scolding Stary Night as they walked down yet another set of stairs.

"Do you?" Asked Stary Night turning around to face him. "I know it's old, I know it's illegal for you to own it... And i know it might help the cause... What is it?" She asked continuing to walk.

"I thought so." As he followed behind her.

"You're not going to tell me?" She asked in a hurt voice.

"You stole it!" He yelled at her in his defense.

The group entered a room. It had metal tubes standing out of the ground. Electricity and magic danced in between the tubes. "What is that?" Asked Star Blazer.

"You have no idea whats going on, Star; how serious this is." Stary Night said in a dark voice. One that made a small shiver go up Star Blazer's back.

"That is the greatest achievement of science and magic put together... That is a time machine, and we are going to use it to save the world." The was an older looking colt with grey hair who answered Star Blazer's question.

"And we have possibly history." Said Octavian. He then opened the book to read it contents but there was something wrong. " Can you read this? What language is it?" He asked Star Blazer.

"Its ancient Griffon. I can read it." Replied Star.

"What does it say?" Octavian asked.

"It was given to me by my father. It's a journal of a war. A big war. A war with the queen... Before she came to power." Explained Star.

"Do you know what this is? How valuable this is?... How dangerous?"

"Yes I do." Star was staring at a timer of the wall. It said 7 minutes 12 seconds.

There was a eerie few moments of silence before Octavian spoke again. "Can you tell us more? Please..."

"Okay... It was written generations ago by a colt named Shine Bright my relative. He was a partisan just like you all... He fought against the Queen in Griffon Kingdom. A small country in the north... It talks mostly about the hardships and how they tried to destroy a Lunar base that the Queen thought was important. It was a base that protected something called the 'the elements"

"That's Amazing! He was your relative!?" Said the Octavian obviously giddy with joy.

Then the grey haired colt jumped in. "This is the key! If the Queen holds onto the elements... With those she will take power!"

Everypony in the group started to talk. Separating into smaller groups hugging and saying thing like. "Future generations will thanks us." and "Down with he Queen."

Ben tried to draw their attention. "Excuse me? Hello?" But his attempts were in vian until. "EXCUSE ME! What is this about? What are you doing down here?

The same unicorn colt spoke up again. "We are excited Star. As you know; we have been limited in what accurate historical facts are available to us."

"The Queen erased them...So?" Said Star Blazer still trying to figure out the obvious.

"So we built this." Octavian said gesturing his hoof to the machine.

The machine then let off a terrible screeching sound. "Are you sure they can't hear that?" Star Blazer asked looking up to the ceiling.

A new Earth pony figure stepped into the scene. He had a brown coat and a black mane with an hour glass as a cutie mark. "We're totally shielded. By 500 feet of solid rock. Hides the resonant harmonics."

The timer hit 0.00 and a loud boom sounded. Then Star Blazer fell onto his haunches when a cat chased past him into the hooves of Octavian.

"Is that...?" Star Blazer sentence was interrupted by Octavian picking the cat up in his fore hooves.

"Yes, she is real. And very very expensive... Star. We need access to the past in order to determine how... And when we can change it." He finished by handing the cat to Star Blazer. "The enemy is too strong now. We are fighting somthing that can only be harmed in the past. Not in the present.... And this could be the key we were waiting for. We are fighting a war, here, Star,. All by ourselves. All alone."

"What is this? What are you doing here?" Star asked.

"We are fighting to change something that ponies no longer know even happened.. We are fighting a war that has been erased by the victor's. Peace by piece... We are going back in time Star. We are going back in time to stop the Queen."

Stary Night the walked up to Star Blazer. He turned to face her and said. "Are you serious?"

Stary night and him went to take a seat on the opposite side of the room. "How do you know that you haven't just created some sort... Some tele-portation device? Or something? How do you know you are going back in time?" Star Blazer asked the group with Stary Night siting to his left.

The same brow colt with a black mane stepped in front of the group. "We know, because we did the match. We know because we carbon date the dirt that comes back underneath the animals skin... We know... Star you can read this journal? All of it?"

"I've read or heard some of it every single day of my life My mom and dad read it, my dad... They told me that it was important. It's a family heirloom. Our dark piece of forbidden history..." Star was waved over to follow Octavian. They walked out of the room.

"Star, I need you to tell us every-thing. Every little thing. The Queen has destroyed all the books, pictures, everything. You know this... It's all been re-written. We're blind... Leading the blinded. We thought we had some-thing a few times... But the leads went cold."

"How long have you been doing this? Down here?" Star Blazer asked.

"Too long, and they're starting to smell us. They know that something is happening."

They walked into what looked like a wreck room. "We recruited some ponies from the educated class. Myself, Stary Night... Finding ponies is hard Star. Most believe the system work... They think nothing is wrong buy the Lunar Guards watch everything... The machine has taken years to eighteen years to build." He then levitated a coffee jar and pored a cup. "Since January... Vanilla, Twilight, and Derpy have all disappeared. the only reason we are still here is this." He said holding out a pill in his hoof. "Its called cyanide. We all have one... We've been chasing a needle in the haystack of history... Your journal could be that needle."

"So why is my journal so important? To this Octavian? I don't get it."

"Because it could potentially provide a time and place to destroy all of this before it starts. That's why. There are very few records of strategic victories, Star."

~~~

"Okay... Shine Bright was a family man. He was married, he had two children." Said Star.

"Star, We need to know about the war, what did he do?" Asked Octavian sitting in a chair to his left.

"Shine Bright led the resistance efforts against the Queen in the Griffon Kingdom."

Many hours pasted as Star Blazer was explaining what Shine Bright did and now he was on the subject of where the elements were. "According to the journal the Queen kept the Element in a base on the northern border of Equestria The allied kingdoms were unable to obtain the elements before they were moved... The Elements were important. It allowed the Queen to make some very important victories against the Griffon Kingdom and Equestria."

The Grey haired colt shouted " The Queen took our history and smashed it. We know nothing! Nothing!"

The brown colt now know as Dr. Hooves spoke. "What does the journal say, Star... What happened?"

"The last words of the journal are 'That Canterlot has been captured today'" Star Blazer looked down in grimace.

Been then put is fore hooves to his head in total pain. As a Blue mane colt ran to his aid. "Whoa there citizen! You okay? You've been talking for hours."

"Yah i'm fine. Just tired" Star said.

Octavian then walked up and introduce the two. " Star, This is Shinning Armor... You should help him understand Shine Bright. The stuff you didn't tell us is going to be very important to him. He is the colt who will meet Shine Bright face to face."

"I cant believe im going to meet your ancient grandfather." Explained Shinning.

Then Stary Night went to Star Blazer's side. "Not now... You need to rest." She said.

"Im fine." He replied

"No she's right you need the rest Star. Ill see you in the morning." Octavian said as Star Blazer and his sister Stary Night walked off.

Once alone Shinning and Octavian started talking. "Infiltrated... A few fighters?" Asked Octavian.

" He's missing..."

Author's Note:

Dunn Dunnnn Duuunnnnn. See what happens next i will probably post a new chapter tomorrow.