• Published 16th Jun 2013
  • 806 Views, 12 Comments

Vinyl Scratch the Mix Master of Ponyville - SuperSaiyanStudent101



Vinyl scratch has many great days of her life, but one day, her life ment nothing anymore without this one special mare.

  • ...
9
 12
 806

Chapter 3

(Before going along and reading this chapter, make sure to read the first 2! ~ supersaiyanstudent101)
Chapter 3: Meeting, ummm, Her
Yes, yes, I know i shouldn't be worrying at my BEST FRIENDS show...
but I saw...
Her.
Yes, the purple pony i was thinking about a few days ago. I saw her! Is she following me? (Vinyl your starting to sound crazy) Are is it just a coincidence? (That sounds a lot better!) "IS SHE A SPY?!?!" I blurted out loud in front of the hoard of pony's around me. I fell really stupid right now.
Knowing this might be my only chance to get to talk to this "stalker" pony, I made a mad dash after her. I used all of my energy to catch her.
crap!
I lost her. "Son of a-"
Then a voice appeared behind me.
"Hey! Aren't you Vinyl Scratch?"
It was Her.
Feeling embarrassed, I dusted my coat off and replied with a noble yet awkward yes.
"And you are?" i asked with a concerned voice.
"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce my self properly. I'm Purple Bass."
(Note, it says one of the characters in my story is self created, also known as a "fan character". And that would be Purple Bass. ~ supersaiyanstudent101)
"I was at your show the other night to come check you out, to see who I am in competition with." she said with a somewhat smile.
"Competition?" I asked with a puzzled voice.
"You didn't know? I am also a DJ, but my club is in Manehattan. Quit ways away from Downtown Ponyville." She replied with a laugh.
"I will not lie when I say this, but... you are amazing!" she said with joy.
It made me fell proud of my self
"Her is my email and phone number, hit me up some time." she said handing me a piece of paper. And then she began walking off.
"I will!" I yelled back at her.
Now time to get back to unloading our cargo...