• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 2,816 Views, 29 Comments

TCB - Ponify - vadram



“People of Earth! You have been lied to! The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.” H.A.T.E.C.B. opening statement.

  • ...
29
 29
 2,816

Clip Eight: Thinking big

HAThE
Conversion
Bureau
Ponify - Thinking big


The next day starts with a message from the masked man of the H.A.T.E.C.B.

“People of Earth! You have been lied to!”

“The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems.”

“They are not satisfied with converting one person at the time, they wish to spread the Ponify agent to every living human.”

The screen changes to the image of a document that has the TCB logo on top.

The Conversion Bureau

Project Ponify is it proceed to stage two.

The image changes back to the masked man.

“The Conversion Bureau is not what it seems. Not only that they are using mind altering drugs to make people more susceptible to their ads, but they are also planning it to release it to the general public, by adding it to the drinking water of major cities around the world.”

“Before today ends we will be showing the world the rest of the proof.”

“We are H.A.T.E.C.B. Humans Against The Conversion Bureau, and expect to hear from us soon.”

The soda commercial starts playing, and Joe heads to the city in search for breakfast.