• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 9,107 Views, 847 Comments

Psycho - Bishibosh the Shaman



Krieg is a psycho, a terrible creation with destructive potential. He was not always this way, once there was a man inside his mind. What happened to that man? Perhaps he just went... to a happier place.

  • ...
26
 847
 9,107

Chaos and a B.F.F

Psycho
Chapter Five

Twilight had no idea how to react. Here Krieg was, cleaning up her library and attempting to repair the damages. She wasn't there to see what happened but she trusts Spike, and it's not like the evidence isn't there. This human was in fact dangerous. He needed to go see Celestia as soon as possible. Everypony else was sitting outside, waiting and worrying about her. How could they know when he would snap? Would he be safe to have on the train? Or are they better off caging him like an animal, oh that would go swell when they got to Canterlot. The Elements of Harmony dragging a newly discovered creature behind them in a cage. No, they would just have to keep him in check. But how? There was a knock on Twilight's door. She assumed her friends were just worried but when the door opened...

"Hello Twilight! My dear, magical friend!" The tall, serpent being walked on in.

"Discord? Why are you here?" Twilight asked, confused but not entirely surprised.

"What ever do you mean by that? Is a newly reformed ally not allowed to go visit his friends when he chooses?"

"Well, I guess not? But can this wait? We are taking care of a... fragile incident."

"Oh I know, that is actually why I'm here. Celestia sent me after she received the letter about this... Krieg?"

"Why would Celestia send you?"

"She thinks I may be able to keep him in check while you escort him to her."

"Oh, I see..." Twilight's heart sunk a little, Celestia didn't trust her to be able to do this...

"Oh don't look so grim about it, it will be fun! I can only imagine how much chaos this Krieg can concoct!"

"You're right Discord... you can only imagine..."


Krieg left Fink's Slaughterhouse, for the most part destroyed, with his pockets full of cash and a smile on his face. As he walked across the arena floor, a young girl stood before him. She stood only about five feet, and wore some old school uniform. Krieg would have just passed by her if he hadn't noticed her mechanical arm. The girl stared at him with a big smile on her face, the kind of smile that says 'I saw something, and I like' and she was in complete awe.

"That... was absolutely INSANE!" The girl screamed. Krieg stared at her.

"You totally wrecked the place! It was off the hook!" Again Krieg just stared.

"You don't talk much do you?" She asked with a giggle. Krieg opened his mouth behind the mask.

"Little lady, should stay away." Krieg grunted. The girl seemed offended.

"I can handle myself! I'm not just a little lady you know."

"Dangerous to follow..."

"Too bad, I'm following."

"They will feast on your flesh!"

"Oh don't you worry about me, in fact... let me prove how capable I am." She smiled as her arm began to glow.

Krieg watched as the floating torso of metal raised from the ground. The young girl behind it already armed with a Vladof assault rifle with a mini-gun barrel attachment. Krieg rolled out of the way as the bot charged him, his arm slashed open as the bots claw like hands spun in a whirlwind of reverberating humming. As soon as he was away from the bot, the ground exploded in dust as the girl unloaded her mini-gun. The bullets missing every shot as he knelt there, but one hit and shattered his regenerating shields and ripping into his wounded arm. He rushed the girl, axe in hand, only to be met with her mechanical arm swiping digital claws across his face. He flew back at the surprising force. The young girl walked up and stood above him smiling.

"You can call me Gaige."


Discord calmly floated through the air towards Krieg, who was attempting to fix a table he previously smashed. As Discord circled around, Krieg took notice and watched as the strange serpentine creature looked him over. Discord noted the scars on Krieg's arm slowly filling themselves, and wondered where he got them and why they were healing so rapidly. After he mused himself he floated back to Twilight with a grin.

"He is simply mad." Discord laughed.

"Well, obviously... can't you tell anything else about him?" Twilight asked.

"Well, coming from a being so attuned with madness and chaos..." Discord snapped his fingers and was immediately dressed as a psychologist. "He suffers from a multiple personalities disorder, one of which may be schizophrenic. How he was put in such a predicament, it looks like strenuous amounts of torture. Also some kind of..."

"Alright, I get it, but will he be ok to travel with other ponies or do we need to cage him just in case?"

"Ah, that... I don't know!" Discord laughed "He doesn't seem to have a pattern to his madness, it just comes along when it wants to it seems. Although there must be some kind of trigger. Chaos doesn't just happen for no reason you know."

"It does with you..." Twilight muttered.

"I can control him if he comes again." Said a voice from across the room. Krieg was walking to the pair slowly. He stopped as he made it half way across the room, not wanting to threaten them.

"Ah, the human speaks! So tell me then Krieg, how is it you intend to control yourself if you go mad again?" Discord asked.

"The same way I have been. If he comes out, he won't kill anyone unless they deserve death."

"That is a strong claim coming from the one responsible for wrecking my house and attacking Spike."

"I understand the difficulty in trusting me, but I told him a long time ago. If he ever kills an innocent, I will take over just long enough to kill us both." The room got severely quiet. Finally Discord spoke up.

"That works for me, lets get him a train ticket and make our way back to Celestia. I can only stand the... order... of this place for so long."

So the six ponies and human made it to the train station. Spike had opted to stay behind due to... obvious reasons. Discord had left in his own way, with a bright flash. Twilight was still very nervous about the train ride. She didn't even know if Krieg had ever been on a train before...

Author's Note:

Here is at long last the 5th chapter. I am honestly happy with this chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Oh and yeah, I do intend to use Gaige to give Krieg an actual story rather than just have him wander into fight after fight after fight, of course I was enjoying the constant battle scenes. Reminded me of actually playing the game. None the less I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!