• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 1,097 Views, 17 Comments

Flutterpa the Rapper - Amereep



After meeting a small puppy, Fluttershy learns that shes 'Gotta Believe' in herself.

  • ...
2
 17
 1,097

I Gotta Do What?

Fluttershy is a meek, shy, young mare pegasus that just loves to take care of various types of animals at her cottage. These animals range from tiny little chipmunks to big furry bears. She seemed to have no fear in some of the most ferocious creatures known to pony kind. Despite this bravery, when it came to anything else she doesn't have much confidence in herself. She submitted to a lot of things because she didn't have the courage to say what she wanted.

It seemed like she would never be able to stand up for herself. But one day she came across the most cutest puppy she had ever seen. The dog appeared to be homeless as it lived in an ally with dirty fur and a raggedy old orange cap with a small image of a frog on it. Fluttershy couldn't let the poor thing live like this, so she took the puppy home with her to take care of it.

Days past as the puppy started to get attached to her. She even was able to learn that the puppy was named Parappa, an odd name but then again he did name himself.

One day, Fluttershy was feeding her animals. It could be considered a food fight as everyone was diving in to claim some food before anyone else could get some. "Theirs plenty for everyone" Fluttershy told them but they didn't care, it was supper time! One of her critters wasn't diving into the food like the rest, instead it was tapping its long foot at Fluttershy, waiting for his food. "Oh I'm sorry Angel" she said to the impatient rabbit "here, some yummy lettuce." The rabbit just took the lettuce and through it aside and continued his tapping. The lettuce fell on top of Parappa's head, he then looks over and watches Fluttershy and Angel talking. "You don't want it? Well, what do you want?" Angel then hopped over to a book and showed it to Futtershy. It hold an image of a fancy looking carrot soup. "My goodness, this seems like it could take a while" she had to meet up with Applejack soon and didn't have time to make the special meal. "could you make an exception this one time?" Angel just kept on pestering "o-okay" she said as she went into the kitchen. Parappa then followed her in there.

Fluttershy was getting the ingredients out as the puppy entered into the room looking at her. *arf* he yelped at her getting her attention "Why hello Parappa!" she puts on her best face "What can I do for you?" *arf arf arf* "Why am I not standing up for myself?" she repeated what the puppy said "Well, I don't want to cause any trouble" *arf arf* "I know that I need to get to Applejack's place but I also have to feed Angel." *arf arf* "I just don't know why" she said as she started to tear up "I just don't have the courage to say no." At that point the Parappa grit his teeth and gave a piercing cry *ARF ARF ARF*.

Fulttershy stopped what she was doing and looked over at the vigorous puppy. "I... I gotta do what?" she said in shock. *arf arf arf* "I... I gotta believe?" Fluttershy thought about those words, not sure if she could live up to it. Parappa gave a smile at her and waged his tail *arf arf* "huh?" *arf arf arf arf*. Fluttershy started to lighten up as if a heavy load was lifted off of her shoulders "You'll really going to make the food for him?" Parappa responded with a lick on her cheek. "Oh, thank you Parappa" she hugged him "are you sure you can do it?" *arf arf arf* Fluttershy gave a smile and a chuckle "Right, you gotta believe."

With that she got her sash and put it on. Fluttershy looks back at the puppy "Be good while I'm gone" *arf* and with that she heads towards Applejack's barn.

Author's Note:

If you have an activity idea for Fluttershy and one of her friends to do, leave a comment about it.