• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 281 Views, 1 Comments

Changeling Apocolypse - Flutterepic14



It was a perfect day until it happened... The Changelings Return. They roam the town with their psychotic ways. When will the Queen and her changelings finally be stopped.

  • ...
 1
 281

Where It All Started

Intro

My name is Stormwing Breeze. I'm a Pegasus living in ponyville with my special talent being a weather specialist.

Chapter 1: Where It All Started

"This is one Perfect Day." I said trotting through town. I was on my way to visit the library to get a new book to read. As i was trotting down the roads of ponyville I noticed that everypony was outside enjoying this weather. I see ponies playing tag, laughing, talking, It was just amazing. As i was a couple feet from the library I also noticed there was something oddly going on in the sky. There was a greenish cloud in the far distance and an odd buzzing sound. "Huh, must be an illusion or something." I insisted to myself before knocking on the door of the library.

"Hi Stormwing can I help you?" Twilight asked as she let me inside.

"Well i'm looking for a good book to read. You got anything with action possibly?" I asked.

"I do have something of that sort i'll be right back." she mentioned happily. As I looked around at the surrounding books I heard Thundering outside the town. Then there was that buzzing sound this time it was even louder.

"Here how about Daring Do?" she insisted as she lifted the book in a magical aura to me. I was still zoned by the buzzing noise.

"Huh? Oh uh sure sounds nice." I stuttered taking the book under my wing. "Well Thanks".

"No problem and thanks for stopping by." she said happily.

As I walked out of the library I noticed the dark green cloud actually surrounding the town with an on going buzzing noise that grew even louder. The sun was blocked out causing a chilling wave to blow through the town. Trotting through the town I saw the buzzing sound was actually coming from the cloud. It took me awhile to realize that that buzzing sound was.............
"THEY RETURNED!" somepony shouted as a swarm of insect looking creatures started covering the town with complete and utter darkness. Everypony screaming and panicking as the changelings started striking. I was running looking for the nearest shelter when a changeling decided to aim for me. I flew up into the air to try and outfly the freak but it was no use. It hit me dead on as one of its hooves hit me in the face. As I was falling out of the sky the changeling decided to finish me off in one more attack. "NO!" I shouted. I quickly grabbed air and before the changeling could hit me I grabbed its head and shot it towards the ground. *CRACK* the injured changeling then suddenly disintegrated. About 5 changelings saw what happened and prepared an attack on me. They all surrounded me. I could do nothing but try to outfly them and that was just what I was going to do. I quickly took air to try and hide in the clouds. All 5 changelings still on my tail. I zoomed into the foggy sky causing me to disappear. No changeling in sight I was safe for now. As I was soaring through the air I heard all the screams coming from below. How could this happen I thought to myself.

As I continued flying through the air I found that the everfree forest was below me so i decided to dive into it. When I landed everything was dead silent. I heard nothing but the unwelcoming wind and the crunching sound of my hooves stepping on twigs.

"Hello? Is anypony out there?" I asked checking to see if anything is living here. I decided to check one more time but this time louder.

"Hello!?" I shouted once again. I heard a couple of twigs breaking in the distance. I was glad to hear something until i figured out what it was. 10 changelings lined up against each other. I started backing up thinking of my next reaction until i found there was a row of changelings behind me to. Then came changelings surrounding the sky in case i flew away. There was no escape. Then I noticed a large dark figure coming through the trees. The changelings cleared a path for what seems to be the ruler of all changelings.... Queen Chrysalis.

"What brings you here?" The queen asked.

"What do you want from us!? Why would you do this to us!?" I shouted as a spark of hatred built up inside of me. Keep calm I kept thinking to myself. "I thought you were banished!?".

She laughed psychotically at the thought of being banished. I was confused.

"You really think that would stop my hatred from coming back?" She continued to laugh. "When I was "banished" by the power you ponies call love that did absolutely nothing to foil my plan." her laugh grew even louder. I had to escape this but there was no way to.

"Why would you do this to ponyville!?" I yelled.

"Ponyville isn't the only town I took over." the queen said madly. "You should've heard the screams of everypony in Canterlot."

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled as I began charging at her with all my rage behind me. But before i could get to her I was stopped dead in my tracks. I was being lifted into the air with a green aura around me.

"Do me a favor and DIE!" she shouted furiously. I was then flung into the air at high speeds. I tried catching the air but it was no use I was spinning around to quickly. When I hit the ground I heard a Cracking noise and a jolt of pain in my left wing. I screamed from the utter pain traveling through my body. It hurt so bad I began to feel light headed. As I got up everything was blurry. I began to walk forward until the pain was so bad I fell flat on my face. Before I blacked out I saw 2 figures trotting towards.

"Hey Stormwing are you okay?" one of the figures shouted. That voice seemed familiar. Is that.......is.......that.........

Everything became dark.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so comment if i should add anything or change anything.