• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 586 Views, 7 Comments

The Call - sjrxbox



What will happen to John the sniper and his partner turn best friend when they are transported to the magic world of equestria?

  • ...
2
 7
 586

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
John slowly blinked away the spots in his eye's and grunted.

"Well looks like sleeping beauty's awake" A voice said to the right of him.

"Shut up Paul" John mumbled to his partner "How long was I out?"

"Oh, about four weeks" Paul said sarcastically

"Ha...Ha, now seriously how long" John said in a serious tone

"Honestly man, I have no clue" Paul returned "I woke up just before you did"

"What do you mean you don't know?" John asked

"Well look around there's no way for me to be able to tell" Paul answered

John sat up to look around. They were both sitting on beds that looked like they were made for large dogs, due to their size. The room was a starch white with light being shown through the white panels that made up the walls of the room itself. A grey meal door sat at the end of Johns bed to the left.

"Well this is..... different" John said with a confused tone.

"Yup" Paul replied simply

"So when did you wake up again?" John asked still scanning the room.

"Like I said a couple of minutes ago... I think" Paul replied

"Doesn't your armor have a built in clock for the HUB?" John questioned

"Yea but my armors gone... and so is yours" Paul said looking over at John

John looked down at his chest expecting to see his black and grey ODST armor, but was greeted only by the sight of his under armor clothing consisting of nothing more than a digital camo T-shirt and pants.

"Well crap" We're the only words John could utter

"Yup" Paul replied again

John sighed, but stopped when he heard the sound of foot steps out side the room, and quickly came up with a plan.

"Paul lye down and act like your knocked out" John ordered

Paul immediately did as john asked and lye down on his bed and slow his breathing to a soft slow pace, and John followed his example just as the door opened.

Another pony walked into the room, it was a light grey color with bright blond hair. They pony had a belt on that held a holster with an old Glock 18 Pistol, a weapon that hadn't been used in over seventy five years and a ring of keys that hung from the front of the belt.

The pony approached Paul's bed, it placed it's front left hoof on Paul's head as if checking his temperature , when it seemed satisfied it walked over to Johns bed.

'Now's the time for my plan' John thought to himself.

The pony placed it's hoof on John's head, a split second after it contacted his forehead his left and shot out and grabed it holding it in place, his right hand shot out and cupped over it's mouth stifling a scream that almost escaped it's lips. John released the pony's hoof and sent his left fist straight into the pony's temple knocking it out instantly.

"Ok, Paul get up we gotta hurry" John told his teammate as he took the key's and the pistol ammo and all.

"Ok I'm ready lets go man" Paul said as he reached the door and flung it open.

The two men scrambled out of the room without a second glance, but what they didn't know was they were being watched through a one way mirror by a camera, the camera having witnessed the escape sent the footage to the command center where a certain purple unicorn gave the order to hit the alarm.

Author's Note:

Just another quick chapter to suffice till next week. :)