• Published 21st May 2013
  • 530 Views, 0 Comments

Random worlds in equestia two - ezio dementay



More odd creatures from other worlds join the world of equestia, and this time there not ponys, there weird hairless monkeys! or humans as they like to be called.

  • ...
4
 0
 530

Lets start this story already!

Okay, first chapter of the random worlds sequel! Let’s hope this goes well, but first, some points I wish to make.
Firstly, you don’t need to read the first story, you just need to keep an open mind about the story itself, because it will get weird or just…actually that sums it up, just kind of weird.

Secondly, the story will be smaller in terms of characters as there will be only four characters from games or animes, unlike the last game were there were six characters, but the story itself will be longer, I will try my best on that part.
Now, let’s start this!


It was a full moon night in the Nether world, the night was dark and twisted and everyone was in a mean mood, it was a good evening indeed, the orcs were throwing the prinnys around, the poor little overworked explosive penguins were not having a good day at all. The teachers at the Netherworld high school were punishing students for completing their homework and not beating up other students to show how powerful they were, and Rozen Queen Netherworld branch Department Stores were selling Legendary Items at an all time low price of 10,000,000 HL! It was certainly a good night indeed!

The Dimensional Gatekeeper stood his gate ready to send someone to wherever they needed to go. Grabbing a poison apple and eating it, it tasted foul and made his stomach want to puke, it was a gloriously delicious apple! He soon got bored and wanted to go to sleep, maybe he could have a quick sleep, a very quick nap…

“Excuse me Mister Gatekeeper?”

The guardian woke up and saw the young girl before him. she had a red bow tied in her blonde hair that was so long that she looked like she was half rabbit and typically, she had giant eyes. Why all humanoid demons have giant eyes was a mystery he never figured out properly. She wore a white dress, red high heels and had bat like wings and a demon tail with a light pink bow on the end, the cuteness was sickening to the guards core.

“Where do you need to go already!?” he said in a rushed tone, he could literally feel himself melting! He Set the coordinates Randomly and Shoved the young demon girl through the portal, as quickly as possible “Wait, I wanted to go to the-” and before she could finish, guardian activated the gate, sending the young (by demon standards) demon or angel like creature to where ever it would send her.

The gatekeeper cheered in joy, He could continue on with his Nap. He was just about to pass out again when he heard a shout. “Incoming dood!” Before he could Register what was going on, the Prinny the Orcs using as a beach ball landed on him exploding both him and his half finished meal.

As the demon/angel girl was being teleported, something felt wrong to her, the teleporter felt like it was going different, like it was going to the wrong place, but that shouldn’t happen, the developers of the portal make sure there are no technical glitches, right? Her question was soon answered…

Cut to a very bright colourful land, or if you’ve read the last story, you know where this is going…

It was bright and lovely morning all over Equestria, it was a day filled of joy for every pony in all of Equestria, except for the people who were fixing up the giant crater in canterlot at the moment, that was a lot of work to fix up, I mean it was a massive explosion, though thankfully no one was hurt…except one pony who’s fur got burned off, but he’s fine, winter will be a pain for him, but he’s fine.

Luna looked over canterlot from her bedroom, she checked outside her room for any maids or guards, once the coast was clear, she shut the door and locked it up tight, she pressed a secret button on her bookshelf and a secret door opened, which was connect to a room, she went in the room, closed the secret door and turned on the lights with her magic.

She smiled to herself, she was in her own bit of paradise, she sat down in her chair, and turned on her gaming computer, she smiled to herself and while it was being set up, Luna went to grab some games to play, or something to read while it loaded up.

Her room was a gaming heaven, the shelves were lined with pc games, she had plushies of plenty of characters from lots of games, how she got them was anyone's guess though, in her secret room she also had a bed in the shape of a red mushroom, she was happy at her room, it was her corner of paradise away from her princess duties and such.

“Hmm…what to play what to play…” when her computer finally booted up though, she smiled to herself, as she was about to play though, she felt something weird that was making her feel sick, she shuddered a little bit and opened a window, getting some fresh air in, though as she looked outside, she saw something falling from the sky, probably just some show off Pegasus just dive bombing for fun or something she thought.

As she kept watching, something became apparent, the Pegasus wasn’t getting her wings ready to fly, she spread her wings which clicked a little, she hadn’t used them in a little while, and flew towards the falling Pegasus, going as fast as he wings could carry her, she got to the Pegasus and saw It wasn’t a Pegasus it was…a shaven monkey with a weird looking tail and bat wings like her own guards? Umm…Luna then grabbed the weird monkey and brought her to her bedroom in a flash thanks to her magic.

She put the weird creature on the bed and looked over it, trying to guess what it was, and poking the creatures chest area “What a funny creature, lets see, no fur, so you're not a monkey, Bat wings so you aren’t some form of bald griffin...” Then a idea lit up in her head, she remembered when twilight and her friends brought round the beings from other worlds, maybe it was one of them? Kinda weird this one isn’t a pony like the others were though.

************

NEXT EPISODE

*A tv turns on showing Flonne and Luna sitting at a news caster table with scenes from the chapter showing in the background.*

“Oh no! I just wanted to go visit my friend Laharl when the Dimensional Gate Keeper sent me to this new world!” Flonne said In an announcer like voice.

“Wait where are we... how are you awake, What are you and who are you talking to?” Luna said quite confused at the current situation.

“Oh don't worry, this is just a Thing we do where we are from as a hint to the next Level, But usually Miss Etna always does it.”

“Next Level? Like a game? Whos this Miss Etna and you still haven't answered my questions.”

“Dont worry Im sure everything will be answered soon, anyways,” Flonne continued. “When I woke Up I found Myself in a Netherworld full of horses!”

“Ponies is the proper term...”Luna grumbled.

“As the assassin of love It is my duty to show them the light of Love, harmony and Heroics!” The demon girl shouts triumphantly.

“Wait are you an assassin?” Luna said bewildered.

“Next episode in Random worlds: robots and machine guns! will a death robot and a princess get along?! See you next time!” FLonne says, flashing the peace sign.

“Wait!” Luna cries before the screen blacks out.