• Published 5th May 2013
  • 610 Views, 6 Comments

Before Fluttershy - CSFORLIFEFUL



A spin off of my story and inspired from a creepypasta

  • ...
8
 6
 610

Before Fluttershy

Before Fluttershy

Equestria, Ponyville
In a cottage just in the outskirts of Ponyville, an hispanic man, carrying a toolbox, walks out of the door to do his job as the town's repairman.
After the war, Kay decided to quit from the army and spend his life with his wife, Fluttershy.

Kay: Thanks for the breakfast, baby.
Fluttershy: You're welcome. Have a nice day, dear.
Kay: Okay. Bye.

He walks away from the cottage and on his way to Ponyville. On his way, he notice someone is hiding behind the tree. He look closer and he saw a young woman, standing while half of her body is behind the tree. The sight of the young woman, sparks a memory.
Kay: What the fuck? I-I remember you...



2003
New Jersey

In the street of New Jersey, amongs the cars on the road, an old camaro is on it's way to a meeting point. Thedriver is none other than Kay, on his way to meet an Italian mafia he works with.
On his way, some of the gangbangers who knew him either greet him with respect or try to stay away from him, because of his deadly reputation. Ever since he killed the largest gangster group for killing his poster mother from a drive-bye, people started to afraid of him. He also has a bad attitude of killing anyone who pissed him off. Because of this, an Italian mafia, only known as Big Antonio, hired him to do his dirty work.

After he parks near a restaurant, Kay get's out of his car and entered the place, followed by a greet from his boss.

Antonio: Carlos! You've made it!
Kay: Hello, boss.
Antonio: Come on, sit down. You must be tired.

Kay takes a sit on a chair while facing his boss, a fat man wearing a nicely made suit, and another Italian, much slimmer and only wears casual clothing, and abit younger than Antonio.

Antonio: Carlos, I want you to meet my cousin, Luigi.
Kay: Hola.
Antonio: Luigi, this is Carlos. The man I've been talking about.
Luigi: Carlos, eh? My fat cousin here's been talking about you, about how reliable you are.
Kay: Well I'm quite obliged.
Antonio: My cousin here is a loan shark. And he has some problems with his "clients".
Luigi: That's why I'm looking for someone like you.
Kay: So, what do you want me to do?
Luigi: There's this guy, goes by the name Adam Gates. He owes me lots of money. ALOT of money. I can do it myself, but I promise father that I will go to his birthday party and I don't want to dissapoint.
Kay: So, you want me to talk this guy to pay his debt?
Luigi: Yeah.
Kay: And what if you don't want to pay?
Antonio: You know what to do.
Kay: Okay, I'll do it.

Kay gets up and exited the restaurant, before left the place with his car to finish his job.

In a neighbourhood, a girl, about 18 years old, walks on the sidewalk with a gloomy face. She's always got picked on in school because of her shabby clothing and low self-estem. But the fear grows worse if she step in her home. As the girl enters the house, a man stares at her with a terrifying eyes.

Man: You're home.
Girl: Y-yes....

Without warning, the man slaps the girl so hard she drops to the floor and hit her head . Blood startes to flow on her forehead.

Man: Then why aren't you in the basement you're suppose to!!

The man grabs her arms but she tries to fight back but she's too weak.

Girl: No! Please! No! NOOOOO!!



Outside of the house, Kay parks his car infront of the house and steps out of the vehicle. As he walks closer, he can hear the scream of the girl trying to fight off her abusived father.

Kay: This shit again.

Kay heads back to his car and takes his Glock before walking back to the house. He opens the door and saw a patch of blood on the floor. He follows the girls's scream untill he saw the man pushing the girl inside the basement before slamming the door shut. The man then notice Kay and grabs a crowbar to scare him.

Adam: Who the fuck are you!!
Kay: I got a message from Luigi. You owe him alot money.
Adam: Yeah? What's it to you!!
Kay: It's my job, pendejo!

Inside the basement, the girl can hear Kay's voice outside.

Girl: Help!! Help me!!
Adam: Shut up you bitch!
Kay: Who's there!
Adam: None of your damn business, pal!! Now pissed off!

Angered by Adam's insult, Kay tackles the man and slams him to the wall.

Kay: (in Spanish) Nobody pissed me off!!

After that, Kay kicks the basement door open and saw a young girl, still crying. But inside, she feels glad that someone is coming to save her.
But Adam gets up and tackles Kay but Kay knocks him out with the butt of his gun.

Kay: Shit. *draws his phone and contacts Antonio* Boss, I got him knocked out. What should I do now?
Antonio(throught the phone): What?! Okay, just bring him to the boys and let them handle him.
Kay: Okay. I'll sent him right away.

Ignoring the girl, Kay ties the man up and lifts him up. The girl slowly gets up to follow him. She peeks on the window to see Kay putting his abusived father on the trunk. Inside, she feels glad that his father won't be around the house and the abuse is finally over.
After he closes the trunk, he drives the car away, leaving the house and the girl. Ater he reaches the restaurant, he drives behind the building where three men in black suit are waiting for him. Kay gets out of the car, opens the trunk and grabs Adam before dropping him on the ground.

Adam: What?! Where am I!!
Kay: Do what you have to do with him.

The mobs then drags the man into the building. To Kay, it's a job well done, but he suddenly remembers about the girl. She's might be alone in her home. And what if her father returns after a good beating from the mobs? He might using her to let out his anger. Knowing what might happen to her, he quickly drives the car back to that place.

As he finally reach the place, he checks out the basement if she's there. The basement is dark, so Kay calls her incase she's there. No response. Kay then look around the house before he saw the girl on the backyard facing a tree. While Kay may feel glad she's here, he as to make sure she's okay.
He walks out from the back door and walks slowly to her. Kay can hear like she's talking to something.

Girl: It's okay, now. Go back to your home. It's safer there.

Then, two squirrels climbs up the trees to their homes and the girl stands up, smiling even if the wound is still on her forehead. Seeing her smile, made Kay felt something but he can't tell what. Then, she looks around and saw Kay.

Kay: Y-you're okay?

The girl only stays quite.

Kay: Are you hurt? Come on, I can help you.

Kay reaches for her hands but she steps back, still very scared of him.

Kay: Come on, I can help you. Just come with me, you won't be living here anymore.

Finally trust him, the girl steps closer to Kay and talks to him in a very shy tone.

Girl: A-are you.. Getting me out of here?
Kay: Yes. You don't belong here with that abusived father of yours. Come on.

Kay grabs her arms and he can see scars running from her upper arms into her shoulders.

Kay: "Whatever that asshole did, he better be getting one."

Kay escorted her to his car and left the house.