• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,292 Views, 20 Comments

Fry is a Brony and a Pet Shopper - dbzponyninja



Bender, Leela, Zoidberg, Amy and Hermes find out something about Fry

  • ...
45
 20
 1,292

Fry's Favorite Shows

It started off like a normal day at Planet Express in the 30th century when The Professor told Amy Wong,Bender Bending Rodriguez, Phillip J. Fry, Hermes Conrad, Tarunga Leela and Dr. John Zoidberg "alright everyone i'm glad you're all here I have a job for everyone today except Fry."


Fry asked The Professor "why everyone but me?"

The Professor told Fry "because Fry you haven't had a day off since you came to the future and i'm giving you a day off now go and enjoy your day off darn it."

The Professor told everybody "oh yes actually the planet I want you to deliever to is going to take a month to get to so I guess instead of having a day off Fry you'll have a month off."

Fry asked The Professor "what the heck am I supposed to do for a whole month?"

The Professor told him "I don't care just do whatever the heck you want to."

So anyway Fry's first day in a entire month off started with him eating his breakfast then after sitting around doing nothing for a hour he decided to watch t.v. while channel surfing he came across The Hub channel and at first was just watching and enjoying and liking shows like Transformers Prime, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, Dan Vs., Animaniacs, Batman The Animated Series, Batman Beyond and Superman The Animated Series but then he discovered My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop and realised that he enjoyed these two shows more than any other show on The Hub.

So anyway being curious Fry looked at both shows on the internet and found out that both shows had fandoms enjoyed by people of all ages and genders then after looking up this information he realised that he himself had become a fan of both shows himself.


The next few days after that Fry marathoned both My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop on the internet which made The Professor say "Fry you've been doing nothing but watching t.v. and using the internet for three days, take a shower get something to eat and then go outside and do something else today."

Fry reluctantly agreed to The Professor's request then after doing what The Professor asked him to do Fry said to himself before returning to his and Bender's apartement to take a short nap "I can't wait for the guys plus Amy and Leela to come back so I can tell them all about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop."

Author's Note:

Before I begin this story I want to let all of you know that despite being a Futurama crossover and Futurama is a adult cartoon show there will be no talk or mention of sex or beer in this story and also in place of bad words I shall either use substitute words or type in (censor beep) if I don't know or can't think a substitute word for a cuss word anyway I all hope you enjoy this story.