SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Ok so hear me out. A few years back I listened to a reading on YouTube about a soarindash story and it was kinda like a grim dark thing but it was really good and I’m trying to find it again. Idk the name of the story but it was soarin and dash in a hospital room both injured and they start talking, eventually they get comfortable with each other and go over to each other’s sides of the room. Soarin does something to upset dash and one of them is moved to a different wing of the hospital because they are less injured. Soarin feels guilty and eventually goes and apologizes to dash and I think they end up together but this was several years ago and my memory is foggy at best. If anyone knows a story that vaguely fits this description then please let me know, I remember this story from my early brony years and really want to listen/read it again. Also sorry for a bad description but that’s all my mind was able to come up with.

I know it's probably late but I think these 2 stories somehow match your description.
Friends Have Benefits
Trapped
Hope it helps :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2