SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Congrats to all members in this group, we've reached 1000 members!!! WOHHOOOO!! That's 1000 people who like this adorable ship!!! Maybe I'm one of the most hardcore shippers (Seriously, my downloads consist of mostly SoarinDash images) but I still appreciate everyone here! Glad to know I'm not the only one who ships this!

I'm a little late, but I'll just mention 'Grannies Gone Wild' the first, like two minutes? Where this happened:

And I died.

Ahaha you're not the only hardcore shipper :rainbowlaugh:
Congrats on 1000 members! Soarindash is the best ship. Just saying. I was so happy at the beginning of grannies gone wild. I hoped that we would see Soarin in the ride too, but too bad. That would've been amazing, but at least I got me some Soarindash fluff! :heart:

I think Soarin and Rainbow Dash belong together, it is destiny

Yes, they really need to be canon!! They need an episode together :twilightsmile:

:pinkiehappy: Yes!! #soarindashisthebestship

Yeah!! Honestly, I was too over-joyed about the SoarinDash in the beginning, I just watched the scene again and again. Why do I feel Hasbro just cruelly teases the shippers??!!

Exactly! At first, I died of cuteness. And then, I cried because there was no more Soarindash. But I can live with it, as long as there will be more Soarindash in future episodes. Fingers crossed!

Yep! Since Dashie is a Wonderbolt now, we can practically be 100% sure Soarin is gonna come again. Perhaps with even more SoarinDash:raritystarry:

Here's to SoarinDash! :pinkiehappy:

A little late but hey better late than never.

We're on 1000 members still, so not too late :pinkiehappy:

Same Hasbro just need's to make this Ship canon already ,it's been long enough :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23