SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Hey! I just want to tell you guys, that all of the moments of Soarin' and Rainbow Dash can lead to a relationship, did you guys noticed that on every wonderbolt episodes (instead of "Hurricane Fluttershy" and "The Wonderbolts Academy") Rainbow and Soarin' talked to each other and got close to each other?
This is why I ship these two! And here is a video that I made of all their moments! [youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Her-BHvqqk]
Dashie is my favorite pony, and as my favorite pony, I want her to have this kind, nice and amazing stallion is her life! He was always nice to her, he always cared about her, he was the only one of the Wonderbolts who treated her right.
I just love this couple a lot!! ❤️

Due to these moments, I have believed that the writers are building up to a romance, however only time will tell.

YESSSSSSS I LOVE THOSE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

YASSSSS

MAKE IT CANON, HASBRO!!!

5472935 Yesssssssss #BestShipEver #SoainDashForever :rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::scootangel::heart::yay:

5475362 Notes From Alexis - That could be very true because they are a lot of hits that could mean for a be build up to a relationship that could be forming for explain in the comic and in each episodes that had the two (aka Soarin and Rainbow Dash ) , which could lead to a relationship or if one is not secretly happening already explain in the canon comic , Soarin got rainbow the tickets for the pony wrestling match , which could mean they are secretly dating or just super close BFF or that Hasbro will one day just come and Announces that they are in a relationship ^^
but I really hope they do end up in a relationship ^^

Since Hasbro get rid of QuibbleDash- there are a lot more possibilities; see the recent Rainbow Dash episode 'Grannies Gone Wild', Soarin' was too touchy and excited talking to her. I hope there will be a hard canon since Season 9 is ending.

THE SHIP IS CANON TO ME. THE CANTERLOT WEDDING PICTURE OF THEM DANICE PROVES THEM ALL IDC IDC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14