SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So I've come up with an interesting if not weird story idea. This is available who likes the idea and would like to write it.

Basic Idea: An accident in ponyvile leads to the death of scootaloo. The saddest part is Rainbow Dash and Soarin had planned to adopt her. Soarin dose the best he can to keep RD happy. A week after the incident Twilight tells RD there is a spell that could bring scootaloo back, but there is a catch. Some pony has to give birth to scootaloo again. RD said she will do it.

Rules of the spell: A mare has to have an intimate night with a stallion before the spell can be cast. The mare also had to have a close connection with the pony she wants to rebirth.

This is probably the strangest story idea I have ever had. This story is soarindash and scootalove. No name or how you should go about writing this so anyone who want's to write it.

Have fun!

Hmmm... I like it... Would I make it? Maybe, most likely yes. But who ever makes it first. ^^

I love the idea. Actually... I think I will make it... Hmmmm... Well, quick question, why don't you? ^^

I wouldn't mind making it, I would obviously credit you for the idea. ^^

I'm a really bad writer and I would just botch the story. I share my ideas so others can write them. This is the thirteenth story idea I have shared and so far only one person has written a story for any of the stories yet. I'd love to see how you write this story.

This is why I share ideas for stories. It's not always fun though. For example, I shared an idea for a scootabopt story were I asked that dash not be shipped with any female character and I'd prefer soarindash if they do, do the story. The person said I had no right to dictate how the story was written and proceed to make dash a lesbian and have feuta sex or something with a mare. It really upset me but there was nothing I could do about it. At least he kept anonymous. It's always refreshing to see people willing to keep my original idea in mind and it makes me even happier to see multiple people write a story based off an idea I came up with. It's always heart warming to see people like my ideas. I usually take only take 10% credit or something like that, but It's not important. I'll be sure to tell you when some one makes it, as you can see above some on already is taking interest.

Hmm.. Ok, I will write the story. But if anyone else writes it before me, just PM me about it so I can know and read it! ^^

Sorry my head is in another personal fic its so weird :P

5271003 I'd love to be part of writing this story , if I can thank you so, much for letting be a part of this story , I Vow I will keep your original idea in mind for this entire story ^^

Wow didn't expect to get a reply far after I made this request. Sure go for it. Also don't be afraid to change the original idea a little. It's good to let your creativity flow.

5903552 AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thank's so, much and I will ^^
:3
:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::heart::heart::scootangel::twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11