SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hey guys I'm new to this group but recently I've been having an urge to write a " SoarinDash " story. Although I can't really write well. So I need your guys help on ideas! I have only small sections of the story done but I hope you guys can help out, thanks!

TERRIBLE FIRST DRAFT SECTION OF STORY BELOW

Hey guys before you read this story, just saying that this is a first draft and that I meant to post this for you to suggest good ideas. I'm not really that much of a good story writer but I keep getting this urge to make a SoarinDash story which is why I need your help on making it! :rainbowwild:
Rainbow Dash was sleeping lazily sideways on her bed with a wrinkled blanket, her eyes started to open as she saw the bright sunlight through her window. She yawned expecting herself to be wide awake by now. She went to her fridge to grab a cup of milk. Rainbow Dash leaned on the counter and put the milk down. Suddenly she was looking at her calendar, Hearts and Hooves Festival begins at Sunset, Sunday February 14. " Sunday? " Rainbow Dash pondered, she then flew up high and said. " Thats today! " She was nervous but was planning to go at some point. Although she had never knew the days would go by so quick. Rainbow Dash heard some knocking at her door, as she opened it she was greeted with a confetti cannon that was fired at her face and a pink pony standing next to it " Happy Hearts and Hooves Day Dashie! " Pinkie Pie said. Pinkie Pie pulled magically pulled out a small box that was shaped like a heart with chocolates inside. " Pinkie. " Rainbow dash whined " I'm not at my best today. Can you please leave me alone? " She said. Pinkie looked suspicious and thought for a few seconds. " Okie dokie! " Pinkie screamed in Rainbow Dash's ear. " Alright uhhh. Thanks! " Rainbow Dash said while slowly closing the door. " The Festivals today?! What am I going to do?! " Rainbow screamed out. " Maybe there is one pony who can help. " Rainbow said reluctantly.
She ended up in Twilight's Castle. She flew through the door while Twilight was organizing books. Twilight screamed then dropped some of her books. She'd grunt and then would say " Rainbow could you atleast properly use the door? " Sorry about that Twilight. " Rainbow dash smiled embarrassed. " Listen Twi, can you help me out with Hearts and Hooves day? I was planning to go to the festiv- " Rainbow was interrupted by Twilight " Hearts and Hooves day? " Twilight let out a big smile when she dashed in front of Rainbow's face. " I know everything about Hearts and Hooves day. Recently I've been caught up in this good book. You should read it some time! " Twilight said. " Uhhhhh.. No thanks Twi. Not really my thing. " Rainbow said. " Twi I was planning on heading to the festival. But I didn't know that the days would go by so fast! I don't know what to do when I head to the festival. " Rainbow Dash was talking fast and frantically. " Calm down Dash, its going to be fine.. Just take a deep breath. " Twilight said. Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath.
Rainbow Dash's next stop was to Rarity's. Rainbow Dash knocked on the door Rarity peeked her head out the door and looked around before dragging Dash in and closing the door. Rarity shushed Rainbow Dash then turned the lights on. Revealing Rainbow Dash's gala dress. Although there were a few tweaks such as a few hearts and such things. " Twilight told me that you needed help with the festival darling, so I found just the right thing! " Rarity said. " Oh no... " Rainbow said.
The sun was setting. Ponies crowded around towards the festival as Rainbow Dash flew over them. She looked around seeing apple bobbing contests, heart balloons everywhere, and chocolates. As she walked through the crowd she suddenly bumped into a light blue stallion with a darker color in his mane. At first Rainbow Dash just glanced at him

Pinkie..

get rid of one of the periods

Alright uhhh.. Thanks!

same as before

Maybe there is one pony who can help..

do I need to spell it out?

Oh no..

Try editing groups or type this up on G Docs. It'll catch a lot of mistakes.

It's good. With an editor this could work out.

I just keep getting this feeling that they are losing personality. Can someone help with that? Also I'm not sure if all this " Rainbow fussing around. " is a good idea.

Ideas and suggestions are accepted!

I am very tired today and forgot to post my idea on this forum :derpytongue2:. Oops! My story idea and some advice is posted on the home page of SoarinDash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7