Looking for Editors 5,420 members · 3,382 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello there. I'm looking for someone that would like to be my editor/proofreader for my displaced fic i am working on to help me with grammar (English isn't my first language so i have some trouble with Grammar sometimes) and continuity.

T[Displaced] Dragon troubles
A group of friends gets displaced into Equestria as skylanders. Most of them are dragons
TunaAbolisher · 13k words  ·  40  5 · 848 views

It's a teen rated crossover fic with Skylanders with profanities and mild violence.

The base story goes as follow:

A group of ten friends who met at a game con a couple years back are hanging out at the Keith's (the MC) house when a mysterious package is dropped at his door. Upon opening it they all find a box with their name on it, which have a custom Skylanders figurine of their favorite Skylanders wearing a precious accessory each of them are wearing. After being hit by a wave of dizziness and passing out, the group wakes up in a clearing inside the whitetail woods as their favorite Skylanders. After getting used to their new body and learning the basic attacks of the Skylanders they are, they set out outside of the whitetail woods and find ponyville, where they end up staying and helping the locals against threats from the Everfree and the usual Tuesdays, and sometimes also helping Twilight and her friends.

I do not know yet how long the story will be but It will be rather long, with maybe 100-200 chapters. The story starts after the season 4 premiere and I'm thinking of extending it until the end of the show.

For those who know Skylander and wishes to know. The abilities of the characters will be based mostly around the games and what i know. They will also receive "upgrades" so to say, in the form of abilities depending on the rare variant of their Skylander's figurine. (And may get some custom made ones or from other than figurine variants to add a bit more to the story.)

Sounds like an interesting read

I hope you’ll enjoy it when i’ll get it out. I’m still working on at least the second or third chapter before putting it out. I just fear it won’t be good with only myself to read it over and over until it’s published-

Just wanted to bump this request and add the fact that the story is published now!

T[Displaced] Dragon troubles
A group of friends gets displaced into Equestria as skylanders. Most of them are dragons
TunaAbolisher · 13k words  ·  40  5 · 848 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5