Looking for Editors 5,420 members · 3,382 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi, I have an FOE story chapter here that I need edited and proofread. The story here for context:

[Adult story embed hidden]

As of right now, I have one chapter done that needs to be proofread and edited, might even have two ready depending on everything. I do not know how much longer it'll be, it's more so a "keep writing the chapter till I find a good spot I feel I can end it on." I know most of the major plot points I have in mind, so I think the story is gonna be a long one possibly 20 chapters give or take. The chapter I need done at the moment is almost 5000 words but I'm aiming for the word count to be 3500+ words per chapter.

Now for the synopsis:
Flare Chaser is a guard in an Enclave Prison in the wastelands of Equestria, but after the prison is destroyed, and finds his friend missing, he sets out to find her and go home. But as more time passes, questions arise in his mind and when he finally saves his friend, he finds himself pondering the biggest one: "Do I want to go home?"

Walking Tall has the standard FOE tags like Violence, Death, Profanity, Gore, and Narcotics. and what I need is just someone to proofread it make sure everything makes sense and is spelled right, while also being willing to make suggestions they feel would be for the best. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1