Looking for Editors 5,420 members · 3,382 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello!
I am in need of some Star Wars fans to look at my story. It is nowhere near finished, however I am still interested in what people think. If you want to help out, please contact me privately.

If you are an editor, I would welcome someone with Star Wars lore knowledge. If you like my story and want to help out more, I am open to a friend or a potential co-autor to help me realise my ideas. If that's too much, that is fine as all I am currently expecting is constructive criticism.

If you are a pre-reader, or even just a Star Wars fan, let me know as well. I would love to hear if you enjoyed what I've written so far!

Title: Spark Wars - New Story
Series: MLP, Star Wars, Fallout
Tags: Death, Violence, Adventure, AU, Crossover, Human, Sci-fi
Main Characters: DJ P0N-3, Octavia, Other

Description:
The Galaxy is in great danger.

An old evil once defeated has returned from a distant past and now lurks in the shadows, preparing to deliver its ultimate blow.

Amidst the brewing cosmic-scaled carnage, a young Violet Sky has found herself between the two galactic forces and is forced to traverse the galaxy, in hopes of returning rich. And maybe in the process saving the galaxy.

Progress: 3 chapters + Prologue, ~48k words.

Links: FF and Gdoc links will be provided in DMs.

Fallout crossover?
Is it looking something like that?

If you intend to respond here, please use the 7920860 Reply button, so I get a notification!

You still need an editor? I'm quite the experienced editor and would be interested. Check out my profile which lists all the stories I've worked on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4