Looking for Editors 5,422 members · 3,384 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Rarity Learns Anthropology

Genres: Comedy & Slice of Life

Length: One shot about 1000 words, may need to be somewhat longer.

What the Story is about: Rarity hates how it's trendy nowadays to not wear clothes even among elites. Lyra overhears Rarity's plight and is also insulted. Lyra then tells about how clothes came from humans and how humans would have never given them up. Rarity would normally dismiss this as one of her conspiracy theories but the idea of humans wearing clothes fascinates her and she joins Lyra in learning about humans.

I technically already finished the fanfic. But it's a pretty rough draft. I want to improve the humor and dialogue. And I would like advice if I should change the story a bit. The point is that Lyra bonds with Rarity about humans wearing clothes. 

I was going to make this a flashfic in a multi chapter story but I'm wondering if this should be its own one shot. I could use advice on that.

Tips: If you had a Discord, that could be helpful for quicker communication but not required

Extra Notes: I'm going with the idea of Lyra being a conspiracy theorist so any references to bigfoot, flat earth or otherwise can be funny.

Maybe we can look at some cool historical outfits to reference in the story like how Centurions men used to wear mini skirts and how weird that is. Or about ball gowns with large hoop skirts.

You dont have to know any of these but if you wanna look into these references it can help in the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1