Looking for Editors 5,421 members · 3,384 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Greetings to all,

this is TOWAN. Some simple smut writer in need of an Editor. My last Editor isn't active anymore, hence why I need a new one to help me out with my stories.

In particular I got one right here that does have a lot of kinks involved. It is with feral ponies and about Luna making an MMORPG with her dream magic. Unfortunately for her, things get taken over by runaway A. I. that fucks Twilight, her friend, Spike, the Young Six, dozens of others...it is a large orgy in short.

Kinks are as follows: M/F, M/M, Gangbang, Orgy, Triple Penetration, Double Penetration, Spitroast, Futadom, Maledom, Foalcon, Interspecies Sex, Beastiality, Chastity Cage (a bit), Feminization (ass cheeks that clap), some big cocks, with some probably Hyper too to some degree, Prostate Orgasm, Size Difference, Vaginal Prolapse, Anal Prolapse, Cum Inflation, Impregnation/Breeding, Birthing, Transformation (a bit), Rape TOWAN Style (as in the nonconsensual turning consensual, but I am not naming that in my kink list usually, because there are always discussions about eventual consensual rape), Mind Break and Good and Bad Endings!

...I hope I got it all? Chances are I forgot something. I hope I didn't forget something important that will cause troubles down the line at least. My old Editor did start editing that story, before they vanished. Probably was a bit much for them or they simply left the fandom or their account because they moved on. I am grateful for their work and would be grateful for anyone that offered up their time to edit my stories.

This story has about 170,000 words, so be warned. This isn't exactly the usual length of my stories. It is just an incredibly big commission...that probably has been in work for years. Or at least one to two years. Because of that, there might be inconsistencies too that I need someone to point out to me.

Either way, I hope someone of you can help me out. If you aren't turned off by the kinks and are interested, please message me! :yay:

7860292 Damn, this sounds hot! :pinkiehappy:

I can recommend my editor if you like...

I hope many will agree. :pinkiesmile: Personally not sure how many would enjoy such a read, simply because it has so many kinks. The story is bound to turn off some people because of the sheer variety of smut there is in it.

Answered your PM. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4