AppleDash 3,014 members · 1,068 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Just wondering how others write their AppleDash clop.

Do you have to be in the right mindset? Do you have to be "in the mood"? Or does it just come to you?

I like to imagine what two mares in their physical prime could do to each other to excite the other beyond reason. Then, depending on how the story goes, one usually ends up on top, but they both win. They need to be hot, wet, and satisfied when they're done. And it has to be good enough that they want to go back for more as soon as they have the energy to do so.

It's good to write with goals in mind. :scootangel:

Callisto
Group Contributor

1152701 I concur.

And it's a good thing CalmNQuiet answered first, cause my answer would have been working blue...

1152701>>1152719

I figured that had to be part of it. I wrote a tad of BDSM AppleDash today, and I usually do my best stuff when blue, lol.

I try to get myself into the character's heads for whatever's happening, sex scene or not, and let the action flow organically from there.

Since we're being frank adults in here, I'm usually 'into it,' while writing, and if not writing gets me into it. I do not indulge while writing, though. If I'm excited, the writing's gonna be more exciting. At least that's the working theory. And if I'm done, why the hell would I want to keep writing the scene?

Haha, if you say so.

1152692 The same way I write everything else: with a raging hard-on.

But seriously, I've only written one, and it was AU, so I'm not sure how much my advice counts for, but I like to make it like a competition. Just like everything else in their lives, one of them has to be first, and in this, they're first by being last. Neither one's a sore loser, though.

I'm typically not "in the mood" when I start, but it's impossible not to be when I stop, 'cause it's just so damn hot! Ah cha cha cha!

So that's my two cents.

I think I just like to write clop because of the intimacy and the other makes the other feel, though I think I still need practice to be great at it:ajsleepy: I think the reason why I write so much Appledash clop is because I could imagine those two getting it down and I think it'd be the most thrilling sex out of all the mane six so yeah.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10