There is no more soda left here!

PANIC!!!

335471 and six marshmallows for you.

MARSHMALLLLLLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
:heart:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

What the hell. There's an already existing Twidash fic that's been turned into a comic (Dawn of a new day), and now, I've found a SECOND one (cloudysky's building bridges) just starting.

We need to find an artist to do an Appledash fic dangit! :p :ajbemused::rainbowhuh:

Why would we do that!?
EDIT: OVER USE OF PONIES TO INDICATE SARCASM!
:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Why not? Would be awesome to turn an existing fic into a comic, I'd say :P

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

That would be pretty cool. If I could art well enough, I would do it, but alas, my specialty lies in photography.

Obvious sarcasm isn't obvious because I forgot the overuse of smileys... :fluttershysad:

Hmm, so I'm thinking of uploading my TwiDash one-shot comedy clopfic short... YOUR THOUGHTS?!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

The worst that can happen is downvotes! I'd say go for it.

Or my mom finds my fimfiction account and reads it... :rainbowlaugh:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Unless she knows your username, is a brony, and likes sexualized fanfiction, I tend to doubt you have anything to worry about. Mature fics are hidden by default.

Eh, she knows my username. I was stupid enough to leave my email open while she made me go make her dinner. Next thing I know she has my fanfiction account added to her favorites and she read the un-edited versions of pretty much all my stories. XP :rainbowderp:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Second account, then? You could use a temporary email address to make it.

Also, posted this to the mylittlepony subreddit, figured I'd mirror it here:

I asked if they'd seen My Little Pony, and if so, if they liked it. Their response? "Yes, and... well... no. We're not bronies."

Not bronies, eh?
Seems legit...

Well, it is now processing! May many laughs be had at it's awkwardness! (And shortness)

Either I'm just blind or you need to either be two inches away from your monitor, or have super vision to see the difference between these two...
:twilightblush: :twilightsheepish:

This is how one ships Spike and Rarity!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Also: I am a Tree

Shame I have no artistic talent or I would have done more than just finding two pictures and stamping them together XD!

Oh lord... That video was depressing...

And now I'm scared... I'm getting comments like
"I-Its almost time! I NEED MAH RAINBOW! ...... I-I need it now, o-or ima TURN YOU OUT AND STUFF YOU IN THE EVER GREEN FOREST! ......... ......... I suggest finishing soon, , Kay?" on my user page...

:rainbowlaugh: My TwiDash clop short is almost finished processing!

Oh, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! YES EVEN YOU!
"Even who?" You might ask. Well I'm not sure... I didn't think that far ahead.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

This week has been so busy I haven't had a chance to write...
I do hope things will get back to normal on Saturday.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

4 hours of watching a baseball game in 110F weather. I'm glad that's over with. Might actually get some writing in tomorrow for once, who knows?

*sing-song voice* No way, because that'd be way too awesome!
Hopefully not a lost reference...

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

I'm afraid it is lost on me. :twilightblush:

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Finally managed to get this site to load for more than a couple minutes today right as I'm heading to bed. Oh well. I'll try writing those things up tomorrow. Also, my family doesn't seem to realize that my room being next to the TV room makes it impossible to sleep while anything is going on in there. My room's soundscape still resembles that of a battlefield.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

So apparently, there's 222 fics on fimfic.net that are over 100k words. 80% have humans, ugh.

I've been looking for good lengthy fics to read, as I've been re-reading "A bluebird's song". Which is rapidly becoming one of my favorite fics ever.

Out of all the 222 fics, the only Appledash one I can remember is... trixie's magic bit >_> at least, that I've read. Maybe some other ones (amongst all the fallout and human and tons of main character OCs) had Appledash, but I didn't see/not gonna read. I did get a list of about 20 though that I'll poke at eventually~

So! There needs to be a real, 100k+ word Appledash fic dangit! :P

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

345939 how about you continue writing your fic instead of reading others?
Some people are getting anxious here :pinkiehappy:
hell, make 'those blue wings' 100.000 words long :rainbowdetermined2:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

That won't happen :p i can't really picture the fic with an additional 50k words, and still retain the level of quality i want from it.

As for fic... Chapter is pretty much written, i am however waiting on something important for it.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

You don't happen to be waiting for me, do you? I would certainly hope not. Life's been giving me hell in terms of getting things done lately.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Nope! At least not to publish the chapter. Waiting for something else :ajsmug:
Doesn't mean im not eagerly awaiting your comments though :P

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Good, good! :P
I shall be making time tomorrow (for sure) to write and converse about things (finally!).

Edit to condense posts:
I tried writing— I really did, but it would seem that I'm having a really "off" kind of day. Everything I write is just really, really bad. I've saved what I tried to write and will make another attempt tomorrow. :(

Edit to condense posts #2:
So, I've been inspired to write something much shorter than the long fic I've planned. I'll be writing over the course of the day and I might even have a draft done by tonight, though we'll see. I'm rather excited to have something to submit finally!

...I'll be needing a pre-reader soon.

C- c- condensation #3!
100k+ words? I can do that. I have it all outlined; it's just a matter of actually writing it. I don't know how I missed that portion of your comment. Perhaps I'll make some progress tonight after I finish drafting my current story... which I'm hoping I can get done. Writing sad fiction is a lot harder than I gave it credit for.

...consume ALL THE ONIONS!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Just hit the submit button on my first story. Wahaha! Damn, that feels good.

Off to comment on those things that I said I'd comment on and am now long overdue with. D:

Edit: And I submitted it on Friday the 13th. That's almost just asking for it.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Okay, now I can officially say I've read every single thing in our folders. Except Revolution [in love]. I just couldn't bring myself to read that, it's... really not great, writing quality wise D: :pinkiesick::fluttershbad:

bookplayer
Group Admin

Well darn. I guess that means I'd better get writing, huh? :ajsmug:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Yes! I need more Appledash Project!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Whenever mine clears processing you should have another... wait for it....

Two-thousand words!

Huzzah!

bookplayer
Group Admin

I've gotta finish writing my next chapter of my ScootaDash fic, then I get to do the next AppleDash Project chapter. . .

I can't believe I only have two more chapters to write on it! (Ponyville Confidential, then reworking the Royal Wedding fic.)

Tchernobog
Group Admin
LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Your art makes me jealous. I'm having a hard time finding things I can put together as a cover for my story. And I don't really feel like spending 6 hours on a vector of cobbled-together references. :P

bookplayer
Group Admin

Don't worry, plans are in the works for an in between seasons story that uses The AppleDash Project as background. I don't know if it'll be part of the same fanon or not when season three starts up, that depends on how long it takes the show writers to do something that completely disproves it.

Right now it's looking like it will probably be the AJ gets wings idea, tying into some of the stuff from my most recent chapter, as well as the one for May the Best Pet Win. So I'm getting ready to be telling a lot of people "Yes, I've read Tchernobog's fic. It's awesome! But this one's different." :ajsmug:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I've commissioned almost every single piece of art I've gotten, actually. The sketches by yuki-orin, some of the simple vectors and the most recent Appledash art (not the fight pic in chapter 7) are the exceptions. My avatar (the old cover), the current avatar and the pic in chapter 13, as well as the upcoming pic I'm waiting for, are all paid :P

I wish I got more *fan* art XD

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

You people and your fancy-schmancy jobs giving you money.

Edit:

...please stop adding new stories until I can catch up? D:

The suspense is killing me. I can't wait until my story's approved.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

I love how every time a new AppleDash story get's put into our folders most of our regulars immediately check it out and comment :pinkiehappy:

This makes me feel helpful, warm and fuzzy inside :ajsmug:

bookplayer
Group Admin

I have a story that's been awaiting approval for 12 hours now, the queue is frozen, and the mods aren't looking for anyone to help with the approval process? :raritydespair:

I should be writing something, but whining is more fun right now. :raritycry:

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 200