AppleDash 3,014 members · 1,068 stories
Comments ( 200 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 200
DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331565 *gnaws your right arm off and proceeds to hug you with your 2 arms*

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331567 We might wanna stitch them right back up or you might die from blood loss you silly filly

Naaah. I don't knoooow whaat yer *trips* talking abouut... *dies*

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331574 Spike, get the shovel. We're going to have to bury him, bury him up again late at night and zap him with electricity

YAY I'M A ZOMBIE! :pinkiecrazy:

No but seriously, yay my second story finished 'processing'

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331580 A zombie who still needs his arms re-attached

second story yay

You know... now that I think about it... probably wasn't the best idea to claim I was finished editing when I've only had 11 hours of sleep in three days. My judgement is probably severely impaired...
:rainbowderp:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331586 Not to mention being a zombie and all

Oh Celestia, what have I done?! D:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331590 You've written/edited a story without your arms, whilst dying and coming back as a zombie all within the time-span of 30 minutes

Well time to hide away for a few hours in shame until my story begins to receive judgement.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

How are your chapters so short? D:
I'm looking at a low-ball word count of 8k for *each* of mine. I think my story's total length is currently estimated at 96k words.

Rainbow Dash rolled over, trading places with Applejack, "I like being on top." She giggled.
Applejack rolled her eyes, "Lord, ah bet yah do." She said and nudged Rainbow Dash off of her.
"Oh come on!" Rainbow Dash whined, "You'll be gone for likeā€¦ three days!"
"Geez, Rainbow Dash, yah could at least try tah be subtle!" Applejack paused for a second, "Ah'll think about it." She winked slyly.

Random dialogue from my fourth story. Just wanted to get a second opinion about whether or not I should check the "sex" box under the teen rating when I eventually upload the story. I don't think something that minor really implicates it that much... but then again who knows.

BECAUSE I'M STRANGE! My total series length is 120k words...

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331670 teen rating

:facehoof:
I'm just going to assume you meant the following.
"No RDS, you don't need to check the little square next to the word "Sex" that appears when you select the teen rating."

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Edit: Derped when reading that.

I'd go without the checked box, personally.

Also, again, I've only been writing for three months. In my newer stories the chapter length starts to increase. Crusader Flames I at least managed to keep most of the chapters at 2k+

"I should check the "sex" box under the teen rating"
Gosh ya crazy people...

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

You just replied to yourself! :rainbowlaugh:

Curse you, editing it faster then I can post!

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331676 *clears throat* "No RDS, you don't need to check the little square next the word "Sex" that appears when you select the teen rating."

Yeah I noticed that... Strange thing is I don't even remember hitting the "reply" button!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Ten. Seconds. Flat. :rainbowdetermined2:

Edit: Dearest knighty. If this doesn't paginate after 100 replies...

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Huge storm! Power just went out! Back later!

Heh, my friend on skype messaged me the exact same second you posted that. Granted you won't see this message for who knows how long!

Hmm... I think I'm going to merge stories four and five as I don't see much point in uploading them separately...
DOOBETY DOO BOP BOP!

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331712 don't tell me that's the beginning of the sea ponies song...

I actually have no clue what you are talking about. I've been saying Doobety doo bop bop since I was like... six years old?
:applejackconfused:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331724 I frequently go to "my little brony" and sometimes the commentators will start with something like "shoobety boooob shoobty woop" and then the song begins.

Though I doubt this is what you are talking about back when I was thirteen or so I remember this song playing quite frequently on the radio
Brainz

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331731 My name is Scott, off course do I know of "the scatman" (close enough:ajsmug:)

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331742 a likely story :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

God I forgot how much I love Scatman John's music rofl
:pinkiehappy:
One of these is my real name!
Harold
Jeffrey
Scott
Jesse
Harry
Max
John
Alex
Frank

Random thought but why don't these threads get multiple pages. It's starting to take AGES to scroll down to the bottom of the page and I refuse to use hotkeys!

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331768 I just refresh whenever I get a notification

I have been doing that as well and it keeps putting me at the top of the friggin page! XP

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331774 My firefox browser doesn't :)

I have to use chrome. For some reason Firefox just crashes my computer now. Still does it even after a fresh wipe of the hard drive. No idea what it is and no one else does either!

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Firefox for the win. Power is still out, but I don't need my phone for weather alerts anymore. I could hear the wind approaching before it literally slammed into the side of the house. Broke our tree and took out the power within four seconds. Pegasus ponies sure put on an impressive show! I don't think I'll be back much at all tonight. I doubt the power will be back before bed and I don't want to run my battery down too much.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

331788 I have to moderate the threads or otherwise it'll get out of control and you're going to LOVE ME!!! for it

May the winds of fortune blow in your direction and NOT knock your house down.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

I don't think it was wise for me to pick up a strange flying bug with my bare finger... Guess I really shouldn't assume that just because it's tiny doesn't mean it can't be poisonous or something... My finger tip is starting to tingle. *shrugs* Guess I'll have to gnaw that off too.

OMG QUICK I NEED TO DO SOMETHING RANDOM AND CLAIM POST #100 Uhh...
The song I was listening to while writing this.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

listening to this helps me get through the night

[youtube=sehJVaIJ8jk]

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 200